The Quran (/kɔːrˈɑːn/ kor-ahn; Arabic: القرآن al-Qurʾān, literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God (Arabic: الله, Allah). It is widely regarded as the finest work in classical Arabic literature. The Quran is divided into chapters (surah in Arabic), which are then divided into verses (ayah).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comprehensive Quran Search: Search in multiple languages (English Yusuf Ali, English Picktall, English Mohammad Asad, Turkish , Malay, French, Spanish, German) Topic Search, Phonetic Search, Chapter Search, Topic Index.
- Phonetic Search: Lets you find verses in the Qur'an by queries such as "Inna atayna !..".
- Topic Index of the Quran
- Quran Search: Arabic Word Root Search
- Quran Search: Arabic Word Search
- Quran Search: Chinese, Chinese Simplified
See Also: Allah | American Muslims | Conflicts And War | Education | Fasting (Sawm) | Hajj | Human Rights | Iman (Faith And Belief) | India | Interfaith | Islam | Islamic History | Islamophobia | Knowledge | Love | Makkah (Mecca) | Prophet Muhammad (S) | Ramadan | Taraweeh Prayers | United States Of America