Print Page | Close Window

True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1945
Printed Date: 07 May 2024 at 1:45pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)
Posted By: amlhabibi2000
Subject: True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)
Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:28am

Excerpt from My MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam)

True Islam

True Islam believes in everyones freedom to choose their return path to Allah, God, The Creator.

True Islam believes in everyones freedom to choose whom they will have as a sexual partner or marriage partner regardless of gender.  The happieness of the union is what is important.

True Islam believes everyone should be respected regardless of what they wear or do not wear.

True Islam believes in free access to education, training and medical attention.

True Islam believes in the benifits of counseling and consultation in resolving personal and community issues.

True Islam believes that all people come under the umbrella of Islam regardless of their religion or having no religion.

True Islam believes Education, Counseling and Consultation are True Justice not stoning people, hanging them or cutting off their hands.

All Peoples regardless who they are deserve respect in Islam, even in due portion the worst among us.  Allah never Breathed His spirit into His Creations if they were worthless.

YUSUFALI: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

YUSUFALI: And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

YUSUFALI: It is not your wealth nor your sons, that will bring you nearer to Us in degree: but only those who believe and work righteousness - these are the ones for whom there is a multiplied Reward for their deeds, while secure they (reside) in the dwellings on high!

YUSUFALI: O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.

For if they were not left Ignorant they might have or make different choices if they had/have all the facts then their actions, choices and responses to situations would be different.

The reason the World cannot adher to one religion persay is that at the moment we have not found a religion that all people can agree with, however as I said with the Renewal of Islam and True Islam being made Manifest then all Peoples will understand and abide by the core of Islam (Submiting their will to Allah)

ie (This is the Core of Islam) Everyone having access to excellent Education, Training, Counseling, Consultation, Prayers, Living Prayers like being encouraged and guided to get Education if I am an abusive person so I may learn better coping skills and strategies so I may live a happier life and create a home of harmony as well as the freedom to Make Hajj (Pilgrimage) to Self, Family, Friends, Community, Nation, World and see what I may need assistance with or what these other People may need assistance with and participate within my capacity and ensuring I allow time for rest and family.  What I just spoke of is the Core of Islam or Submiting Our will to Allah. 

Click to view full size image

-------------
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8

Replies:
Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 8:56am
Amlhabibi, you are an idolator.

You worship a God of your own creation, borne of your image and likeness.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 10:49am

Yes indeed, David C. - you have hit the nail on the head.  What a shame that so many seem fooled by this false prophet and hypocrite.

Any believer who reads her above post will see the sins she is encouraging people to make.  That she calls these things the "true Islam" is blashphemy of the highest degree.

"As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about blindly."  Qur'an 27:4

Ya Allah!  Please cover the believers in the veils of your throne and protect them from the idolators!

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 12:25pm

http://www.islamicfinder.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=43&pos=26">C_4.jpg

Your intitled to your opinions as I am mine, Allah gives us all the freedom to believe as we do.

Mahssallah

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi (ALEH)

-------------
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:06pm

Actually, Anne Marie, Allah gives us free will, as He says in the Qur'an - but, those who do not follow His Laws are doomed to punishment, as Allah wills.

This is what free will is about, to follow Allah and His Messenger or be judged accordingly.  We cannot make up our own rules to suit ourselves if they go against Allah's rules.

"Alif Lam Mim Ra.  These are the Signs of the book: that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth: but most men believe not."  Qur'an, ar-rad:1

"Whoever works righteousness benefits his own soul; whoever works evil, it is against his own soul: nor is thy Lord ever unjust (in the least) to His servants"  Qur'an, fussilat:46

"Do they seek other than the Religion of Allah? - while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam) and to Him shall they all be brought back."  Qur'an, al-imran:83

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good)."  Qur'an, al-imran:85

Anne Marie, Islam is what Allah describes in the Qur'an, not the mumble jumble you make up yourself.  I would suggest you read the whole Qur'an, all of it, it is a complete package that requires one to look at the whole picture.

"Verily, this is My Way, leading straight: follow it:  follow not (other) paths, they will scatter you about from His (great) Path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous."  Qur'an, al-araf:3

Yes, Anne Marie, you are entitled to your own opinions - but DO NOT call your own opinions Islam - that is blasphemy.

ummziba.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:13pm

There are n10 Billion People who would disagree with you also Brother.....

O Allah assist anyone in doubth of what I present may they consult one thousand people from every faith and every cultural back ground and every child before they pass judgement on what I have presented as Your Servant and Messenger.

Allah never punishes he corrects them.

Only Mankind uses force and ignorance to abuse, belittle or abandon people due to their lack of education in better more positive and creative ways to correct themselves or others including animals.

Violence may beget violence so that is not even a choice .

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi (ALEH)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:24pm

Ah, Anne Marie, your words speak for themselves...you really should get help.

There is only one opinion that matters, that is the opinion of Allah - you can read all about it in the Qur'an.  If all the peoples of the earth disagreed with Allah, they would still be wrong!  A Believer takes the Word of Allah over the word of any people.

You are no messenger of Allah - you are a blasphemer of the highest degree, as you have proven yourself with your own words.

ummziba (not a brother, by the way)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:43pm

Sister you are intitled to your opinion and Allah has the only right to punish me  but he gently reminds me that I made spelling or grammar mistakes and He gives me a hug everytime someone understands the importance of my Efforts in Expressing My LOve and Enthusiasm for Islam and the Process  that is ever evolving and all my Works abides by the Human Rights Act which Also Came from Allah and Mankind.

I realize many do not take the time to read all my posted threads on My MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam) and because they hastley jump to conclusions they lose a valuable gift from a generous Heart and Spirit that wants to see JANNAH for all People and Beings of the Seen and Unseen in this Life!  In this Life Sister Jannah we can create it here in less than 100 hundred years and then Islam will be fully Manifest in Humanity and All Creation.

Peace Sister

Peace

Salam

ALEH

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 3:32pm

The Human Rights Act is manmade, it does not come from Allah.  The Qur'an comes from Allah - you should really read it sometime.

Your "love and enthusiasm for Islam" is misguided and twisted.  You do not agree with Islam, you agree with your own version of it.

I will waste no more time bothering with you, as you seem to not be able to use your reason.  Insha'allah, your eyes will be opened someday.  Insha'allah, you do not drag too many weak minded souls down with you.

ummziba.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 August 2005 at 3:41pm

Mahssallah May Allah Bless you!

-------------

Posted By: Deus
Date Posted: 17 August 2005 at 10:26am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Mahssallah May Allah Bless you!

What's this mahssallah you speak of?

Date Posted: 17 August 2005 at 10:33am

I think Mahssallah means God Bless you, maybe an arabic speaking memeber can answer this question Inshallah.

ALEH

-------------

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 21 August 2005 at 6:24am

Bismillah,

It is okay for you to understand anything the way you want to.  You are taking a lot on yourself, as the scholars do also, by saying that you are sure of what Allah, SWT, means by everything that is said in the Qur'aan. 

You seem to be right about some things, but you could be wrong about other things.  Why don't you carefully examine the bold and different statements which you are asserting as the positive, true interpretation intended by Allah, SWT?  If you said:  It could be this way, then your statements would not seem as if you think Allah, SWT, has directly told you what is right and wrong about everything.

I have strong opinions based on being Muslimah for many years having read and studied the Holy Qur'aan, Hadith, attended many lectures, and prayer.  I found the most important to be Qur'aan and prayer.

You seem to have the same approach as those who fully support one scholar or another, you just seem to be referencing yourself as the scholar.  Accept discussion from others.  It will benefit you.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 21 August 2005 at 7:42am

Alaikoam Salam

Thank you for your thoughts on what I have written.

It is true I am still learning however in this life Alah, God did give us freedom to express our opinions and thoughts on issues only some people choose to act more powerful than Allah and take that  freedom away.

At the very least we as a people with an abilitity to consult and seek counseling can do so on any issues can we not, even if they are presented in a way we are not use to or seem to go against or opposite what we are use to and this goes for anything anyone says or does not say.

Everyone is free to understand or not understand what I write about, they are free to consult on the issues raised or leave them.

That is the freedom we each have.

I mean no disrepect of anyone or of Allah by bringing these issues up.

Just wanted to presented them and consult on them for clearification for myself at least.

Salam

Anne Marie Habibi ALEH

-------------

Posted By: Noah
Date Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:40pm
Salaam

I fully appreaciate your right to express youself sister. I am if anyone all for taking another look at our relegion. But you are stepping way over the line. I would have given you more credit if you had actually read the whole Quran. But as you admit you haven t read the whole Quran, i am for one very sceptical about the new doctrine you are trying to present.
I mean whatever God guides you to, he guides you to, i have no knowledge of the unseen, I do however not buy into it for a minute, untill you have actually studied the source fully, and continously for a while atleast.

You know what would happen if i read the first 200 pages on advanced astrophysics ,and then made a lecture telling all other scientists since day one that they are wrong (not just disagreeing, with them, but plainly telling them that they are wrong) i would be laughed out of the room. And you are inches away from having that happen to you.

If you want to understand the message. READ IT! and then start meditating, praying or whatever floats your boat, that you may understand what you read. And if you by then get some kind of profound understanding of it, by all means, please tell us about it. But crawl before you walk.

Date Posted: 21 August 2005 at 1:18pm

Alaikoam Salam

Thank you for your opinion and suggestions I will think about your rebuttal carefully Inshallah

ALEH

-------------

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:00am

I read the original post and I felt something amiss with it.

Anne marie, you are muslim, right? Do you follow the qur'an and hadiths?

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:01am

I think Mahssallah means God Bless you, maybe an arabic speaking memeber can answer this question Inshallah.

ALEH

If you do not know what the term means, do you think you should be really using it?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:04am

There are n10 Billion People who would disagree with you also Brother.....

10 billion people ?? where did you get your facts from?

It's around/approx 6.5 billion  

-------------

Posted By: Saif Al-deen
Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:57am

Asalamu Alaikum,

From what I can gather the Mahssallah is an attempt at "Masha'Allah" which if this is the case, does not mean "God Bless You". It means "what Allah has willed". It's said in cases where someone see a cute child or something/someone beautiful. (Or maybe you're saying you like Masala and are spelling it wrong...just kidding)

Anyway, I'm assuming this person is a convert, which there's nothing wrong with per say as I am one myself. However, this person has the problem that many converts I've met in recent years have. They wish to accept Islam under their own terms. In other words, they pick, choose and change what they need to to make Islam more appealing to them and easier to follow. This is not good nor is it right.

Allah azza wa jal has made the religion of Islam as easy as humanly possible for mankind to follow. People dont need to add anything to it or take anything away from it. This is why I get angered when I see some of these New Age 'sufis' making a mockery of the science of tasawwuf and turning it into some neo-hippy movement of today.

People that do this think they are opening the door to non-Muslims to join the fold of Islam and it does in some cases. But the Islam they're being attracted to is not the Islam Allah has ordained for us as Muslims. The two worst words any Muslim can say when trying to convey Islam to a non-Muslim is "I think..." No one here is a scholar nor has any authority to do ijtihad, issue fatwas or tell a person what is what, so one should stick to facts about the din and if questions of a spiritual nature are asked, then they should be referred to a qualified shaykh. I've seen far too many bad things when one is left on their own to make ijtihad and is not qualified.

So all in all it's better to not even argue with these innovators. Many would say "If someone is wrong, they need to be corrected" which is in essence very true. but what to do with the person that sees truth, doesn't like it and tries to change it? This is not ignorance that needs to be corrected, but is indeed denial.

It's best to leave people be to their devices. They will not listen. As an old user of this board used to say in his signature ..."Indeed judgment day will clarify everything".

Wasalam,

Liam

-------------
Allahu Alim...

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 3:10pm

Alaikoam Salam

Thank you for your thoughts on how new believers express themselves and their Islam, the Process of becoming a good person and what we should follow.

I have to do what I feel is right, however I have called for rebuttals to the articles I wrote from Universities Religious studies departement heads, staff and students, Islamic Societies and Imams etc to refine my thoughts on Islam.

Learning to be a Muslim does not happen over night it takes time and consideration.

It is my prayer everyone accept they are Muslims and we enjoin toether ina Common JIhad to support one another in the learning and healing process.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

-------------

Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 3:54pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Dear Anne, walaikum assalam  wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

Alaikoam Salam

Thank you for your thoughts on how new believers express themselves and their Islam, the Process of becoming a good person and what we should follow.

I have to do what I feel is right,

Alhamdulillah after talking to you in detail, your thoughts and comments are better understood. I hope you will keep the discussions alive by explaining your thoughts so we understand your thoughts with better clarity. Also it is nice to see that you accept the comments in a positive light.

"I have to do what I feel is right" .... Altho I understand what you mean, it seems perhaps you did not consider it could be read in many ways.

Inherently, or by fitra, a human soul is a good soul. Thus what it chooses according to its fitra is the right choice. Therefore, what we feel is right, and what our heart tells us is right, is many times the right thing to do.

However, a person does not act on his fitra all the time. Due to the wrong actions of our body, our heart is not absolutely pure and sound - it makes mistakes. Therefore there are plenty of other times, possibilities that what we feel is right, is not really right. On such times, our thinking is clouded, our mind or intellect gives suggestions thru the limited knowledge of the perceived .... thus we should be careful.

We should make efforts to confirm our feelings and check if they are in accordance with the deen or not. The best way of doing this is to read the Quran, with tafsir, and then discuss it with someone of knowledge in the subject of Quranic science.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 6:40pm

Alaikoam Salam Nausheen

You made some excellent points, I will have to investigate the word fitrah further, thankyou

Awfwan

-------------

Posted By: Community
Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 8:56pm

Long live the real queen!

Nausheen, i agree with your post untill here

"Due to the wrong actions of our body, our heart is not absolutely pure and sound - it makes mistakes. Therefore there are plenty of other times, possibilities that what we feel is right, is not really right. On such times, our thinking is clouded, our mind or intellect gives suggestions thru the limited knowledge of the perceived .... thus we should be careful.

If one has the fear for Allah and the hope for His mercy, this person can not go wrong. Even if this person makes a mistake, Allah can make bad deeds into good(because after all the whole affair is His)

We should make efforts to confirm our feelings and check if they are in accordance with the deen or not. The best way of doing this is to read the Quran, with tafsir, and then discuss it with someone of knowledge in the subject of Quranic science." The explanation of the words of Allah(tafsir)....the faithful do not need His words explained, He gives knowledge to whom He wishes, and one who has fear and hope for His mercy can not interpret the koran wrong but he will understand what is for him in it, and If Allah pleases He will increase His knowledge as Allah sees fit and when Allah sees fit. "Verily those who dread(fear) Allah, from amongst His servants/slaves are The Knowledgable(Ulamaa) VERILY ALLAH IS MIGHTY (over and over again) FORGIVING. So those who fear Allah, dread Him, are those who are the knowledgable.

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:22pm

I do not often Fear Allah as I try really hard to be a good person and do goof things, fearing mans unpredictability is another issue.

Alaikoam Salam

-------------

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:39pm

I used to belong to a group, who's religious leaders used to preach what the prophet supposedly said and explaining the koran with tafsir, but i did have no other alternative but to leave them and find a way to the mercy of Allah, or i would have had to go against my own concious and this was not allowed for me to do. My heart and my reason could not bear the burden of the lies and deceptions that i was struggeling with. So i turned to Allah alone and away from man for guidance and i looked in His creation(the pure nature he created for us) He also gave me knowledge of arabic so i could read the healing and guidance of Allah myself. I walked away on a way to the mercy of Allah, and all praise is to Allah.

Know that at the end of our walks in life our return is to Allah.

We are on a road to Him, willingly or unwillingly.

know He is at The end of the road.

The true way is that of working to gain His Mercy, His Peace.

And this is done by obeying Him, not people but Him

You obey Allah when you do what He commands and you leave what He forbids, and do what He approves of and likes, and leave what He disaproves of and dislikes.

This knowledge is found in the koran, and there is no need for others between Him and you, no need for interpreters, Allah does not speak another language which can not be understood. He sent the koran down in the clear arabic language. And if the arabs can not hear Him and need interpreters....and if arabs can not hear him and need interpreters.....and if THOSE arabs can not hear and need interpreters away with them, we will not allow them to ruin the world any further. Too many people suffer needlessly at their hands.

And in all kindness to those who fear Allah alone and those who do not understand arabic, know arabic, stick with making peace with Allah, do what He commands and leave what He forbids and do good mending works may Allah love you. Do not be intimidated into joining these "terrorists" who use threats and anger to get people to obey them(terror). Evil are they who misguide others claiming something is from Allah(through using the words of man) while it is not. And they actually have the nerve to talk about about the jews...Allah says do not gossip or talk bad about others, they may be better then you. So here i stop. I said what needed to be said.

It is reported that The Prophet Muhammed saws found out that some wrote down his sayings. He ordered the burning of all his sayings. So these hadith books, have no legitimate right for existance except the justifications brought by these "scholars". If even the prophet ordered the burning of his sayings, how much more would this apply to the words of the people after him.

And all praise is to Allah Lord of the worlds(the different beings"worlds", and literally worlds). Wa alhamduli Allahi rabbi Al'aalameena.

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:48pm

He who created has the most right to His creation. I take it you agree with this.

This also goes for fear, He created it in mankind and once mankind places it in Him alone, it will make them just and He will show His Mercy to them.

Because to fear something or someone else makes one unjust. Here is an example:

A man has gained power, and he fears losing that power so he starts making a system of fear through opressing the people he believes are a threat(remember the pharao and the childeren of Israel whom he made slaves and opressed) so he does injustice to keep this power because he fears losing it. Had he known that to Allah belongs all the power, and He gives it to whom He wishes and that he as a human being will be held accountable for every action made in this life by The Almighty. He would have feared Allah alone and would not have hungered for power, nor opressed others to keep it.

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:52pm

I think what you mean by unpredictable men are those who strive for power, and opress women through being stronger then them. Am i right? i think so.

Date Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:57pm
These kind of men fear women, fear being socially rejected by what they feel is the woman having too much power. So again the problem of these men is fearing something else or someone else then Allah alone. Which makes them unjust.

Date Posted: 23 August 2005 at 8:48am

Alaikoam Salam

Community

Thank you for your thoughts, you did well to walk away from those who would guide you wrongly or at least not follow what is in your heart.

Guidance is just that we are free to accept guidance or leave it, the challenge is that some people want their way to be the only way and no one is allowed to have their own thoughts and this is wrong, we need our own thoughts to ask questions and learn for ourselves what is good and right, though at time we need to take opinions of others at times.

Salam

-------------

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:20am

Bismillah,

Taqwa as I understand it means a fear of displeasing Allah, SWT, because we love Allah, SWT.  So this is different from being afraid of getting a ticket for speeding.  We want to get there in a hurry, and we don't want repurcussions.  We are afraid of the money and the points on our licenses.  When we sin, like procrastination, laziness, impatience, we know that Allah, SWT, wants us to do our best in life, and we are dissappointed in ourselves for not focusing better on the things Allah, SWT, has laid out for us to do as our jihads.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 4:43am

Yes interesting, I believe for the first level of Jihad the presrcription is Education, Counseling, Consultation, Prayer with Living Prayer and Hajj, a sacride Pilgrimage made to all levels of ouir lives seeing what needs attention and getting it or giving attention to others liviing situations according to our ability.....

ALEH

-------------

Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 7:53am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

If one has the fear for Allah and the hope for His mercy, this person can not go wrong. Even if this person makes a mistake, Allah can make bad deeds into good(because after all the whole affair is His)

Fear of allah is not an armour against falling into sin. To know that one can never err, can be deceiving to oneself, coz shaitan has more ways of making the unseemly look pleasing than one can think of.

The Prophet (SAW) did not sin, but he used to seek Allah's forgiveness 70 times each day. This is said in a hadith, thus a recommendation for muslims to seek forgiveness and be humble.

The Prophet(SAW) said that he fears allah the most amongst all ... yet there are incidences in the Quran where he has been corrected on his decisions. eg, the incident of the blind man, and the time when he vowed not to see any of his consorts.

A Godfearing person is not one who is free from error, but one who turns to allah in humility after having slipped.

Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

The explanation of the words of Allah(tafsir)....the faithful do not need His words explained,

But the prophet (SAW) used to be seeked by the arabic speaking masses to explain to them further the exactness of the revealed words.

So may be the modern day man is more intelligent to understand Quran just by reading it, the traditional method of understanding is thru reading, contemplation and Suluk of authentic scholarship.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 1:56pm

Mahshallah

Thank you for those thoughts....

I myself do pray that should I error in my thoughts or beliefs that in due time I will be guided well to the right imformation to make my choices from.  I am always learning new things and as we all know the Quran and Hadeath are texts that are many volumes and take time to learn them all and from them make choices in our actions and behaviors.

Also we need be cautioned in some things as in 600 Ad many things were accepted in society that are not accepted now.

For instance we cannot go and just kill or enjure someone just becuase we feel like it.

Killing people is not acceptable in any circustances.

Interesting thoughts sister.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 August 2005 at 3:56am

Fear of allah is not an armour against falling into sin. To know that one can never err, can be deceiving to oneself, coz shaitan has more ways of making the unseemly look pleasing than one can think of."

We do make mistakes but the fear of Allah, as Ann puts it is fearing to displease Him, so when a mistake is made by one who fears Allah he will ask forgiveness for it. Even when he does not see a mistake because he knows there are.

The requirment by Allah is not not to sin, Only Allah(He is The One and The Self Suficient) does not sin and those special beings he created with the atribute of not able to sin. but having faith in Allah, fearing Him alone and seeking His mercy. This is the requirment. As for shaitaan, Allah says in the koran that he has no power of His purely devoted(mukhlaseen) servants.

Date Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:29am

Alaikoam Salam Community

Indeed servants living their life serving Allah may sin less becuase they are on a good path. 

Is it our sin if one person in the community is hungery, homeless or left ignorant?  I think we are part of the solution. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net