IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True Islam as I understand it. (ALEH)
    Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:28am

Excerpt from My MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam)

True Islam

True Islam believes in everyones freedom to choose their return path to Allah, God, The Creator.

True Islam believes in everyones freedom to choose whom they will have as a sexual partner or marriage partner regardless of gender.  The happieness of the union is what is important.

True Islam believes everyone should be respected regardless of what they wear or do not wear.

True Islam believes in free access to education, training and medical attention.

True Islam believes in the benifits of counseling and consultation in resolving personal and community issues.

True Islam believes that all people come under the umbrella of Islam regardless of their religion or having no religion.

True Islam believes Education, Counseling and Consultation are True Justice not stoning people, hanging them or cutting off their hands.

All Peoples regardless who they are deserve respect in Islam, even in due portion the worst among us.  Allah never Breathed His spirit into His Creations if they were worthless.

YUSUFALI: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

YUSUFALI: And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

YUSUFALI: It is not your wealth nor your sons, that will bring you nearer to Us in degree: but only those who believe and work righteousness - these are the ones for whom there is a multiplied Reward for their deeds, while secure they (reside) in the dwellings on high!

YUSUFALI: O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.

For if they were not left Ignorant they might have or make different choices if they had/have all the facts then their actions, choices and responses to situations would be different.

The reason the World cannot adher to one religion persay is that at the moment we have not found a religion that all people can agree with, however as I said with the Renewal of Islam and True Islam being made Manifest then all Peoples will understand and abide by the core of Islam (Submiting their will to Allah)

ie (This is the Core of Islam) Everyone having access to excellent Education, Training, Counseling, Consultation, Prayers, Living Prayers like being encouraged and guided to get Education if I am an abusive person so I may learn better coping skills and strategies so I may live a happier life and create a home of harmony as well as the freedom to Make Hajj (Pilgrimage) to Self, Family, Friends, Community, Nation, World and see what I may need assistance with or what these other People may need assistance with and participate within my capacity and ensuring I allow time for rest and family.  What I just spoke of is the Core of Islam or Submiting Our will to Allah. 

Click to view full size image

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 8:56am
Amlhabibi, you are an idolator.

You worship a God of your own creation, borne of your image and likeness.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 10:49am

Yes indeed, David C. - you have hit the nail on the head.  What a shame that so many seem fooled by this false prophet and hypocrite.

Any believer who reads her above post will see the sins she is encouraging people to make.  That she calls these things the "true Islam" is blashphemy of the highest degree.

"As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about blindly."  Qur'an 27:4

Ya Allah!  Please cover the believers in the veils of your throne and protect them from the idolators!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 12:25pm

C_4.jpg

Your intitled to your opinions as I am mine, Allah gives us all the freedom to believe as we do.

Mahssallah

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi (ALEH)

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:06pm

Actually, Anne Marie, Allah gives us free will, as He says in the Qur'an - but, those who do not follow His Laws are doomed to punishment, as Allah wills.

This is what free will is about, to follow Allah and His Messenger or be judged accordingly.  We cannot make up our own rules to suit ourselves if they go against Allah's rules.

"Alif Lam Mim Ra.  These are the Signs of the book: that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth: but most men believe not."  Qur'an, ar-rad:1

"Whoever works righteousness benefits his own soul; whoever works evil, it is against his own soul: nor is thy Lord ever unjust (in the least) to His servants"  Qur'an, fussilat:46

"Do they seek other than the Religion of Allah? - while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam) and to Him shall they all be brought back."  Qur'an, al-imran:83

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good)."  Qur'an, al-imran:85

Anne Marie, Islam is what Allah describes in the Qur'an, not the mumble jumble you make up yourself.  I would suggest you read the whole Qur'an, all of it, it is a complete package that requires one to look at the whole picture.

"Verily, this is My Way, leading straight: follow it:  follow not (other) paths, they will scatter you about from His (great) Path: thus doth He command you, that ye may be righteous."  Qur'an, al-araf:3

Yes, Anne Marie, you are entitled to your own opinions - but DO NOT call your own opinions Islam - that is blasphemy.

ummziba.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:13pm

There are n10 Billion People who would disagree with you also Brother.....

O Allah assist anyone in doubth of what I present may they consult one thousand people from every faith and every cultural back ground and every child before they pass judgement on what I have presented as Your Servant and Messenger.

Allah never punishes he corrects them.

Only Mankind uses force and ignorance to abuse, belittle or abandon people due to their lack of education in better more positive and creative ways to correct themselves or others including animals.

Violence may beget violence so that is not even a choice .

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi (ALEH)

Edited by amlhabibi2000
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:24pm

Ah, Anne Marie, your words speak for themselves...you really should get help.

There is only one opinion that matters, that is the opinion of Allah - you can read all about it in the Qur'an.  If all the peoples of the earth disagreed with Allah, they would still be wrong!  A Believer takes the Word of Allah over the word of any people.

You are no messenger of Allah - you are a blasphemer of the highest degree, as you have proven yourself with your own words.

ummziba (not a brother, by the way)

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:43pm

Sister you are intitled to your opinion and Allah has the only right to punish me  but he gently reminds me that I made spelling or grammar mistakes and He gives me a hug everytime someone understands the importance of my Efforts in Expressing My LOve and Enthusiasm for Islam and the Process  that is ever evolving and all my Works abides by the Human Rights Act which Also Came from Allah and Mankind.

I realize many do not take the time to read all my posted threads on My MSN Group (The Renewal of Islam) and because they hastley jump to conclusions they lose a valuable gift from a generous Heart and Spirit that wants to see JANNAH for all People and Beings of the Seen and Unseen in this Life!  In this Life Sister Jannah we can create it here in less than 100 hundred years and then Islam will be fully Manifest in Humanity and All Creation.

Peace Sister

Peace

Salam

ALEH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic