Forum Description: World Politics
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1471
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 10:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Muslim leaders and the murders in London
Posted By: b95000
Subject: Muslim leaders and the murders in London
Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:01am
I am curious what the Imams in the US and Europe are saying about the murders in London - any thoughts/reports here?  Of course we continue to see extremists killing innocents in Iraq almost every day - however, there seems to be more and more progress in opposing them and allowing a Free Iraq to emerge...8.5 million voters in Iraq and millions of voters in Afghanistan, including 4 million women voting in Afghanistan is a GREAT THING indeed.

Replies:
Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:04am

Bismillah

You are being provocative... the statistical blabber in the tail-piece of your post only reveals your intentions.

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

"statistical blabber"

I'm very interested in truth..Numbers tell an important part of the truth - I'm sorry you disagree with that Mockba. 

May the Lord bless all of you by His gracious Hand..

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:14pm

My friend, I am also a UK resident (not just living in Spain!) and a registered UK voter with a considerable stake in our country, her human friendly system and civic society.

Now, you know and I know the real cause of our London tragedy. What's far more important, our Brit friends are not Americans. They can think.

And, thank goodness, we all know the Imam who has put us in this firing line. Perhaps, you may not be able to understand so I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy.

Your attempt at stirring your own agenda through our tragedy is not just out of taste but outright vulgar. We will forgive you. After all we know you are just an American!

Date Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:22pm

Brother Mockba, I have requested you somewhere in my earlier posts to behave with Americans on this site. You shouldn't embarrass them just because you can afford culture.

Let's be a wee considerate. You well know, it can be extremely difficult to grow beyond numbers (and, of course, sizes) when we haven't known anything else. Remember, when we are kids and, what do we learn growing up as the first thing?

1 . . 2 . . 3 . . 4 . . .

Please be kind to the kids of the world who may one day grow up to afford something beyond just dollars and numbers.

Posted By: Derukugi
Date Posted: 18 July 2005 at 6:42am
Question to Whisper:

Quote: I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy."

Hi,
I am a new user. I am came here to learn. I am curious why you say the above. How has the invasion of Iraq caused the London bombing? I simply do not see how killing 50 communiter on on the London tube could in any logical way be related.

(Fwiw, I was also against the US invasion of Iraq, although on the other hand, although I was disgusted by the Saddam regime too.)

How do you draw the line from one to the other?

-------------
---peace
Derukugi

Date Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

My friend, I am also a UK resident (not just living in Spain!) and a registered UK voter with a considerable stake in our country, her human friendly system and civic society.

B: OK.

Now, you know and I know the real cause of our London tragedy. What's far more important, our Brit friends are not Americans. They can think.

B: Right - yes, the Americans have no capability to think - there's a thoughtful, helpful insight..

And, thank goodness, we all know the Imam who has put us in this firing line. Perhaps, you may not be able to understand so I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy.

B: No, Sasha, it's 'brutally' clear where you're coming from.  No need to spell it out...what you may want to spell out though are some evidences and specifics.  Your arguments have been terribly thin there.  Or link me to your earlier posts..  You want to talk about 'brutal and ugly and illegal?!?'
http://www.massgraves.info/ - http://www.massgraves.info/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1410061.stm

Your attempt at stirring your own agenda through our tragedy is not just out of taste but outright vulgar. We will forgive you. After all we know you are just an American!

B: Sasha, why don't you step back and look at the bigger picture (i.e. regarding the links I included here) instead of choking so profusely on your hatred of Americans?  Further, you think the tube murders are London's tragedy alone ("through our tragedy") and not part of the worldwide scourge of terror that has impacted us all?  Talk about vulgar..what do you have to say for yourself?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Derukugi Derukugi wrote:

Question to Whisper:

Quote: I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy."

Hi,
I am a new user. I am came here to learn. I am curious why you say the above. How has the invasion of Iraq caused the London bombing? I simply do not see how killing 50 communiter on on the London tube could in any logical way be related.

(Fwiw, I was also against the US invasion of Iraq, although on the other hand, although I was disgusted by the Saddam regime too.)

How do you draw the line from one to the other?

Thanks for your input - what has caused you to be against the MNF liberation of Iraq, if, as you say, you were against Saddam's heinous regime?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 19 July 2005 at 8:36am

Sorry, old chap don't flatter yourself by thinking that I would hate Americans. Yes, I do pity their recent sorry state.

Do you agree with free for all invasions and occupations? Let's be a bit brave and not hide behind Saddam and his regime while we are talking about the reality of American invasion and occupation.

Terrorism was fathered by American interference in the world. It was not just born on it's own. Only some convoluted mind would deflect attention from the real causes of terrorism.

The London Bombings are linked with Britain's participation of Iraq war.

I like you. You kick back at the slightest flow of words. I used to be almost the same when I was terribly young and inexperienced.

Tube bombs 'linked to Iraq conflict'

Thinktank says war boosts al-Qaida
Blair dismisses connection

David Hencke, Westminster correspondent
Monday July 18, 2005
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ - The Guardian

Britain's involvement in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan contributed to the terrorist attacks in London, a respected independent thinktank on foreign affairs, the Chatham House organisation, says today.

According to the body, which includes leading academics and former civil servants among its members, the key problem in the UK for preventing terrorism is that the country is "riding as a pillion passenger with the United States in the war against terror".

< = =text/>

It says Britain's ability to carry out counter-terrorism measures has also been hampered because the US is always in the driving seat in deciding policy.

The report says the security services, diverted by fighting the IRA over Northern Ireland and the rise of animal activists committing terrorist acts, failed to give priority in the early 1990s to monitoring Islamist terror activists setting up in Britain, so "the British authorities did not fully appreciate the threat from al-Qaida".

In the most politically sensitive finding, Chatham House, which used to be known as the Royal Institute of International Affairs, concludes there is "no doubt" the invasion of Iraq has "given a boost to the al-Qaida network" in "propaganda, recruitment and fundraising", while providing an ideal targeting and training area for terrorists. "Riding pillion with a powerful ally has proved costly in terms of British and US military lives, Iraqi lives, military expenditure and the damage caused to the counter-terrorism campaign."

This finding runs counter to the line from Downing Street, which has sought to detach Iraq from the London attacks.

On Saturday, Tony Blair said the fanatics who struck in London and launched other attacks around the world were driven by an "evil ideology" rather than opposition to any policy, and that it would be a "misunderstanding of a catastrophic order" to think that if we changed our behaviour they would change theirs.

Amid the growing debate over proposed terror laws in Britain, the Tories will today offer Charles Clarke, the home secretary, the chance to speed up new laws, provided that the government delays until next year proposals to revise the control orders system for detaining suspect terrorists.

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, will ask the government to bring forward full details of one of the most divisive parts of the legislation - the indirect incitement to terrorism offence - by a month to September, so MPs and human rights groups such as Liberty can study them properly before the bill is published in October.

Mr Davis will make his offer during talks today with Mr Clarke, which will also be attended by Mark Oaten, the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman. Lord Falconer, the lord chancellor, indicated yes terday that the government might be prepared to speed up anti-terror measures if it could reach agreement with the opposition parties. He told BBC Radio 4's Westminster Hour: "We should not rush into things because these things need careful thought. But if the opposition parties and the police can reach a consensus with us, then we can do it very quickly."

Azzam Tamimi of the Muslim Association of Britain told a rally in Russell Square, near the scene of the bus bombing, that the Muslim community would not suffer in silence for the crimes of the suicide bombers. "We will continue to talk, we will continue to write and we will continue to challenge the government. I say to Muslims, do not bow to pressure to keep accepting those pointing fingers at you.

"Say, 'No, I'm not responsible for what happened on July 7. My heart bleeds, I condemn it, yes, but I did not make those boys angry. I did not send those bombs to Iraq. I do not keep people locked in Guant�namo Bay and I do not have anything to do with Abu Ghraib, except to denounce it.' Politicians, see what you have done to this world?"

Date Posted: 19 July 2005 at 8:54am

My friend, it will be vey difficult to fool the world at this stage however hard we try. The Guardian is one of the most respected serious British dailies. It's not run by or for the benefits of the Muslims.

It will also help you to read the "Harpers Magazine" compiled by a non-profit Foundation for the past 150 or so years? Far better than some of these sites of your source.

Two-thirds believe London bombings are linked to Iraq war

Labour losing battle to convince public

Julian Glover, political correspondent
Tuesday July 19, 2005
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ - The Guardian

Two-thirds of Britons believe there is a link between Tony Blair's decision to invade Iraq and the London bombings despite government claims to the contrary, according to a Guardian/ICM poll published today.

The poll makes it clear that voters believe further attacks in Britain by suicide bombers are also inevitable, with 75% of those responding saying there will be more attacks.

The research suggests the government is losing the battle to persuade people that terrorist attacks on the UK have not been made more likely by the invasion of Iraq.

< = =text/>

According to the poll, 33% of Britons think the prime minister bears "a lot" of responsibility for the London bombings and a further 31% "a little".

Only 28% of voters agree with the government that Iraq and the London bombings are not connected.

The poll follows repeated efforts by the government to stress that al-Qaida attacks, including September 11, took place before, as well after, the invasion of Iraq.

Yesterday a government spokesman said the prime minister had told the cabinet that people who used Iraq to justify the London bombings had "a perverse view of Islam".

The foreign secretary, Jack Straw, dismissed a thinktank report which argued that there was a link between the invasion of Iraq and the bombings.

The report by Chatham House, formerly the Royal Institute of International Affairs, said: "There is no doubt that the situation over Iraq has imposed particular difficulties for the UK, and for the wider coalition against terrorism."

Mr Straw said in Brussels yesterday: "I'm astonished Chatham House is now saying that we should not have stood shoulder to shoulder with our long-standing allies."

"The terrorists have struck across the world, in countries allied with the US, backing the war in Iraq and in countries which had nothing whatever to do with the war in Iraq."

But the Guardian/ICM poll shows the public believe that Britain's frontline role has made the country a more obvious target. And it shows that while Britons have reacted relatively calmly to the attacks earlier this month - with 83% saying they were no less likely to travel into central London and 75% saying they were just as likely to use the tube - the public does want the government to respond with new legislation.

A clear majority - 71% - want the government to exclude or deport from the UK foreign Muslims who incite hatred with only 22% believing such people should be allowed to live in the UK.

That may give some comfort to ministers as they seek to persuade opposition parties to support new laws making it an offence to incite terrorism.

But the poll also shows that despite the attacks, there is increasingly limited public support for ID cards.

Only 53% of those questioned said they believed ID cards should be brought in to help in the fight against terrorism - a fall on previous findings before and after the bombings.

Reflecting the relative cross-party unity that has dominated politics since the attacks, the poll also finds that Labour's poll lead remains almost unchanged on last month's Guardian/ICM findings.

Despite public unease about the prime minister's decision to support the invasion of Iraq, Labour has the support of 39% of voters (up one point on last month), the Conservatives 31% (no change) and the Liberal Democrats 23% (no change).

� ICM interviewed a random sample of 1,005 adults aged 18+ by telephone between July 15 and 17. Interviews were conducted across the country and the results have been weighted to the profile of all adults. ICM is a member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules.

Posted By: Derukugi
Date Posted: 19 July 2005 at 10:18am
B95000:
Thanks for your input - what has caused you to be against the MNF liberation of Iraq, if, as you say, you were against Saddam's heinous regime?

I thought it would cause the place to implode, creating an even worse situation. (Actually, I expected it to become even worse than it is now).

But that was not the question I asked. I am still waiting for "Whisper" to tell me how he draws the line from Britains Iraq policy to murdering 50 commuters on the subway?
If these 4 people were that upset about policy, how about blowing up parliament? OK, that is difficult. So, how about go to Hyde Park and blow up themselves? That would certainly be statement. I simply do not see how murdering 50 people at random is justified by anything. (Nor murdering 200 in Iraq, as did another suicide bomber yesterday.)

-------------
---peace
Derukugi

Date Posted: 20 July 2005 at 3:45pm

Derukigi, I am no one to draw any lines. I have never condoned any form of killings, be it in some street anywhere in the world by some persons or by the such noble MNF.

You are right, almost all the intelligence services had indicated that this fiction of Liberation would result in such a global mess.

Date Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:15pm
Sasha would have condemed the world and Iraq to more of Saddam's killing fields:
http://www.massgraves.info/

preferring them to the 'global mess.'  Saddam is gone, as is his WMD threat and that is a VERY GOOD thing.  Instead of placing blame squarely on Saddam and al Qaeda, where it belongs, you're going to somehow blame Bush, Blair, Berlusconi or Howard, or make the MNF as culpible for the death in Iraq and elsewhere in the ME, as say, brutal dictators.  Your condemnation of all killing is noble, but not realistic.  It's as if you're saying you condemn the Nazis and furthermore you condemn those killing the Nazis and damn those liberators who killed innocent Germans in the process as well...can't you see/understand these distinctions Sasha?

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: rocitreal
Date Posted: 21 July 2005 at 1:44pm

The London Bombings are linked with Britain's participation of Iraq war.

There is always something extremists like to point to when doing insainly brutal illogical things.  What is your reasoning Bin Laden's start of a war against America starting in the 90's by his own words ?  if you want to relate to there illogical mental capacity please explain this one to me.

-------------
Peace, its more than a word its a dream.

Date Posted: 22 July 2005 at 12:22am

The day you begin to see the truth in some balanced way and see what US has done in the world in these 50 or so years, I promise you, I will join you in beating the tracks of all those dictators (though they were placed and kept by London and Washington for their own interests).

Is that okay, Bruce?

Date Posted: 22 July 2005 at 12:27am

There is always something extremists like to point to when doing insainly brutal illogical things.

Sorry, it's not the bombers' pointing to something. This is what the global analysts' and an independent RESPECTABLE BRITISH thinktank has concluded. I know, it's a bit hard to gulp, but the US has sown a mess across the globe for a while and since binning an ELECTED GOVERNMENT in Teheran - 1953 - just on the behest of Iranian American Oil Company.

The American presence in Iran produced Khomeni. Otherwise Iran was a kool spot known as the Paris of that area. Real kool!!

Date Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:55am

There is always something extremists like to point to when doing insainly brutal illogical things.

Sorry, it's not the bombers' pointing to something. This is what the global analysts' and an independent RESPECTABLE BRITISH thinktank has concluded. I know, it's a bit hard to gulp, but the US has sown a mess across the globe for a while and since binning an ELECTED GOVERNMENT in Teheran - 1953 - just on the behest of Iranian American Oil Company.

The American presence in Iran produced Khomeni. Otherwise Iran was a kool spot known as the Paris of that area. Real kool!!

Hi Sasha,
Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..
Take good care...

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:47pm

Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain ...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..

How very interesting! They kept the Brits from binning an elected government for two years, but did it for their own interest. Thank you for proving my point.

Any amount of words won't correct the US image. It will happen as and when your country learns a lesson or two and becomes a wee humane.

Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:41pm

Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain ...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..

How very interesting! They kept the Brits from binning an elected government for two years, but did it for their own interest. Thank you for proving my point.

Any amount of words won't correct the US image. It will happen as and when your country learns a lesson or two and becomes a wee humane.

How about the racist words you choose?  Are they of no import/consequence?

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about the heinous horrors of the Taliban in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does
[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Wow, Sasha, maybe you could show us how to think and become racist, er humane, like you are?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:52pm

Are you out of your senses? Can you point out ONE racist word in my above post.

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1410061.stm%20 - in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Wow, Sasha, maybe you could show us how to think and become racist, er humane, like you are?

Sorry to note that you have again slipped or perhaps run out of the point at hand.

Date Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:30pm

Are you out of your senses? Can you point out ONE racist word in my above post.

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1410061.stm%20 - in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Sorry to note that you have again slipped or perhaps run out of the point at hand.

Sasha, your racism doesn't have to be explicity spelled out in each and every one of your posts...you've spelled it out directly in any number of them though.  It is to this racism that I refer.  It is when you call all 300 million Americans 'stupid' and 'fools' that I say, you're being racist.  You don't call Bush stupid, you don't call the Democrats in Congress 'stupid' - no you call all Americans 'stupid.'

Until you retract such unwise comments - you will be known as a racist.  That is plain and simple and not connected to the above post save through easily ascertained context.

Oh, and no, I'm certainly not out of mind...I just don't like racism...I will not apologize for that..

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Noah
Date Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:21pm
American is a race on its own? who'd have known? 

not taking a swing at you b9500, its just odd to see it as racism. I dont think all americans a dumb, i have so many wonderful freinds from over there that i talk to nearly daily. But there is a dumbing down of the populationgoing on through terrible media. Belive it or not, but fox is a laughing stock world wide i.e

I hope you realise that I for one, does not come from hatred. I want equal justice for all. this means that we have to pay for the crimes we commit (our governments aswell as individual groups), and you h ave to acknowledge the wrongs your government have done to our own, and your own, through the last century and try to make up for it. More war is just not where its at, if we want a future together.

Dont confuse facts with hatred or propaganda. You know the funny things is, the guys who told me all about it was americans. At first i laughed and told them to jump the lake. I mean c'mon a fraud on this scale is impossible, especially if it is to run for as long as they claimed it had. Well, i started doing my own research, and i started here
http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm - http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm
and took it from there. and man was i in for a surpice. So i figured, well if your government got away with that, how about ours, in our socalled "muslim" countrys? And im still researching into that, it showed to be a much bigger job than researching America, simply because free media and proper education is rare as water on themoon in these places, so nothing much is made avaible to public. Over at you place, man..i have gotten my hands on clasifed CIA documents, thats how much out in the open these things are now.

Do you want to hear my honest oppinion? The whole principle of secret societys and fraternal orders are from the arab part of the world. No reason to lie about it, so perhaps the real world power is where were at. Because if you DO chose to take the red pill, and do your own homework regardless of what other people, you mom, your media and you president thinks, you are going to end up wondering why the hell it is that all these powerfull people are all members at the same clubs internationally. Saddam, Bush, Bin Ladens, Rockefeller  etc.. i mean. c'mon...that doesnt sound healthy for a working democracy does it?

I wish you nothing but well, and hope that you guys over there wake up. Because as of now...you are in fact the only ones who can actually do something to truely change the world. And its not found at the end of a barrel, and it never was.

may truth prevail
Peace
Noah

Date Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

American is a race on its own? who'd have known? 

not taking a swing at you b9500, its just odd to see it as racism.

B: The United States of America has 300 million citizens who are called Americans.  Yes, the ultimate source of this nation is from all over the planet, but we are Americans.  When Sasha insults Americans, all 300 million Americans, by calling them 'stupid' or 'fools' - all of us mind you - he is being racist - in my humble opinion.

I dont think all americans a dumb, i have so many wonderful freinds from over there that i talk to nearly daily.

B: This certainly sets you apart from Sasha's views - and for that I am glad.

I hope you realise that I for one, does not come from hatred. I want equal justice for all.

B: I agree with you on this.

this means that we have to pay for the crimes we commit (our governments aswell as individual groups), and you h ave to acknowledge the wrongs your government have done to our own, and your own, through the last century and try to make up for it.

B: I agree with you on this.

More war is just not where its at, if we want a future together.

B: Do you believe there is ever a case for just war or for just violence?  Do you believe that police forces should exist and have the right to use lethal force when necessitated?

Dont confuse facts with hatred or propaganda. You know the funny things is, the guys who told me all about it was americans. At first i laughed and told them to jump the lake. I mean c'mon a fraud on this scale is impossible, especially if it is to run for as long as they claimed it had. Well, i started doing my own research, and i started here
http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm - http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm
and took it from there. and man was i in for a surpice. So i figured, well if your government got away with that, how about ours, in our socalled "muslim" countrys?

B: That's quite a looong read - what's your take that all transactions in the market economies are illegitimate?

And im still researching into that, it showed to be a much bigger job than researching America, simply because free media and proper education is rare as water on themoon in these places, so nothing much is made avaible to public. Over at you place, man..i have gotten my hands on clasifed CIA documents, thats how much out in the open these things are now.

B: Isn't that great - I mean that in some countries, like the US, you can at least get this sort of information?  Why are people universally critical of such a country?  That's so narrow minded, imho.

Do you want to hear my honest oppinion? The whole principle of secret societys and fraternal orders are from the arab part of the world. No reason to lie about it, so perhaps the real world power is where were at. Because if you DO chose to take the red pill, and do your own homework regardless of what other people, you mom, your media and you president thinks, you are going to end up wondering why the hell it is that all these powerfull people are all members at the same clubs internationally. Saddam, Bush, Bin Ladens, Rockefeller  etc.. i mean. c'mon...that doesnt sound healthy for a working democracy does it?

B: Interesting theory perhaps...don't know how much they have in common other than they have "power" and "wealth" but does that inextricably prove they're in some sort of kabal?  I personally think that's a big stretch Noah..but I can appreciate your suspicions..

I wish you nothing but well, and hope that you guys over there wake up. Because as of now...you are in fact the only ones who can actually do something to truely change the world. And its not found at the end of a barrel, and it never was.

B: I agree with you on this...and I hope the US wakes up as well and it's not about Republican or Democratic politics that I'm referring to!

may truth prevail
Peace
Noah

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Noah
Date Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:29am
Quote B: Do you believe there is ever a case for just war or for just violence?  Do you believe that police forces should exist and have the right to use lethal force when necessitated?

No i absolutely despice violent behaviour, But is not blind to the fact that it can be nececery at times (wich is why i stay fit and practice MMA). But its an unfair question because i think i know where its heading. So im going to assume something here (although assuming is a terrible thing). Im in no way for a world police man, enforced by a single country OR a cabal of countrys with a particular world view. Face it. UN and NATO are "western" organisations, and as such does not represent the whole world, its politics, interrests, relegion or people.

Quote B: That's quite a looong read - what's your take that all transactions in the market economies are illegitimate?

Oh man thats but a 100th of it. You really should do youself a favour and read it, it is worth the time it takes.

Quote B: Isn't that great - I mean that in some countries, like the US, you can at least get this sort of information?  Why are people universally critical of such a country?  That's so narrow minded, imho.

no no we are not universally critical of the country that makes it possible to slip this kind of material. Although they werent released by the gub, but by employees who spilled the beans on operations they have been part of, and couldnt live with themself because of it.. What i personally is offended and angered about is WHAT those documents reveals.

Quote B: Interesting theory perhaps...don't know how much they have in common other than they have "power" and "wealth" but does that inextricably prove they're in some sort of kabal?  I personally think that's a big stretch Noah..but I can appreciate your suspicions..

If you read the link i provided, you will realise that this theory is not far fetched at all. All wold finances are owned by the same little cabal of people, so they do have something in common. A dangerous greed, and the fact that all of them without second doubtm will rob their populations. We have had oil swindles, you have had stuff like Enron. The loosers are never the big guys, but all the rest of us.
And the link explains why it is possible. simply because none of us operate under the law that we think we do.

Take a look at black law dictionary (us/uk bible of law terms) and see the entry;

Human being - *see monster

monster?? huh?? Well then we go to see the entry monster and it says *see ward of the court.

You see if you need an attorney, you become a ward of the court (and a monster apparently). Entry, ward of the court:

"A person of unsound mind, and infantile"

So in other words, if you get into trouble under the current maritime admiralty law, and need an attorney...you are an idiot. by difinition of the law.

And these silly word games is really the whole issue here. because who designed the system to be like this over a period of 100 years. Who benefits? We are left with stupid word games that few, even the attorneys and judges can fully comprehend, instead of a working commonlaw system of personal responsability. you know, it was common law that made US great. its M.A.L that makes it hated as a boil in the lower end of the back, and its pulling the rest of the world with it now.

Ever wondered, (in the light of these silly word games) why you now have a CRIMINAL justice system? Not a peoples justice system, not an American justice system. No you have a criminal justice system. I belive it is because criminals are in charge of the justice system, and as usual they arent lying, just...playing on words and terms, but thats just my personal oppinion.

Once we all had civil law, and America was the most beutyful example of this. When the constitution still worked, i would have lived in America as a proud American. The problem is. its not working any more, and we are all left with this law merchant (its slang term) worldwide that is designed only to protect the has a lots, against the has nots.

Again, take the time to read the link, and when you have, i will show you some connections between known world figures that are bound to make you go. hmmmmm?! ...but basics first, and those are in the link freind :)

Quote B: I agree with you on this...and I hope the US wakes up as well and it's not about Republican or Democratic politics that I'm referring to!

heeell no, the old established politcal partys worldwide are owned by the people they claim to protect the rest of us from. thats just fact. I  mean if company x give 10milion in campaign bonus, and several more million to a party. Then you must be an idiot, if you belive that the company does not expect return in redeemable paper notes or favours.  And they will get them, remeber Enron, i mean that was the brightest example i ever saw of what im talking about. pure genious in all its evil. We have had the same happen here all the time, but nowhere near on a scale like that.

But please do tell me, what do you think should happen?

Peace
Noah

Date Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:34pm
Yaar Bruce, I am okay being called a racist. Thank goodness I am not a war criminal and people killer or their supporter.

Date Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:45pm

Yaar Bruce, I am okay being called a racist. Thank goodness I am not a war criminal and people killer or their supporter.

Your complicity with Afghanistan's/Taliban's part with the mass murdering AQ kabal should give us all great pause with your claims...

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:37pm
Would such sad typical street hawker style get us going?

Date Posted: 29 July 2005 at 8:18pm

Would such sad typical street hawker style get us going?

How is a 'sad typical street hawker style' to point out truths in a rigorous fashion and to discuss opinions?  Hmm...makes you wonder what Sasha is trying to shut up, doesn't it?

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 30 July 2005 at 4:10am

Why would I wish to shut you up? You have not come to win any such importance as yet. I am not moved even to challenge your statement below:

Your complicity with Afghanistan's/Taliban's part with the mass murdering AQ kabal should give us all great pause with your claims

I know you have nothing better in life than just to bark at the wrong trees all the time. I have often shared my sadness with your plight.

Date Posted: 04 August 2005 at 6:35pm

Why would I wish to shut you up? You have not come to win any such importance as yet. I am not moved even to challenge your statement below:

Your complicity with Afghanistan's/Taliban's part with the mass murdering AQ kabal should give us all great pause with your claims

I know you have nothing better in life than just to bark at the wrong trees all the time. I have often shared my sadness with your plight.

Your sadness should be in your own negativity and bi-polar racism - to call all 300 million Americans 'stupid' 'hungry murderer' 'fools.'

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Goerge the Jew
Date Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Your sadness should be in your own negativity and bi-polar racism - to call
all 300 million Americans 'stupid'

i am counting on them you know
"The public education system in America is one of the most important foundations of our democracy. After all, it is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society." �George W. Bush, May 1, 2002

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." �George W. Bush, June 18, 2

"There may be some tough times here in America. But this country has gone through tough times before, and we're going to do it again." �George W. Bush, Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"See, we love � we love freedom. That's what they didn't understand. They hate things; we love things. They act out of hatred; we don't seek revenge, we seek justice out of love." �George W. Bush, Oklahoma City, Aug. 29, 2002

We discussed the way forward in Iraq, discussed the importance of a democracy in the greater Middle East in order to leave behind a peaceful tomorrow." �George W. Bush, Tbilisi, Georgia, May 10, 2005

-------------
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish
fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6). , if you have a problem with this then your been anti-Semitic cuz i aint .

Posted By: jibreel
Date Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:49am
It is true that Bush depends on americans for a war and to allow him to
advance all there money,

He himself has made statements of how stupid some people could be., i
guess he has taken advanatage of that.

Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 6:26pm
Jibreel, in your diatribe about the Americans involvement in the MNF war against terrorism, you conveniently forget or fail to mention the reality of NYC, Washington (9/11), Dar al Salaam and Nairobi - as if these things didn't exist and didn't matter.  I find that offensive!  Please deal with context and reality - thanks!

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:26pm

Also try and keep in your extremely small mind that NYC, Washington (9/11), Dar al Salaam and Nairobi would NOT have happened if you were NOT occupying Muslim lands. It's impossible for a mediocre mind to think beyond his flag and nationhood - even when discussing global affairs.

You will need to grow up to live in this world and also to keep your something safe now.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net