IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Surah Al-Mumtahanah.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Surah Al-Mumtahanah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:05am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

and I wonder who do not fight us in this century ?

You should seperate matters on a national level which do not concern you and matters on an interpersonal level.

Dont make the Kufar your wali, well what is saudi arabia doing at this point in time that is more of a wake up call than anything.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:25am

I agree rami ... I m egyptian and I m spreading my ideas everywhere I go and most of the people agree with what I say ..

Fatima I respect what you are saying here

but in our century .. theres no time for being nice and tender

Either you accept the fact that we are not welcome anywhre in the world or you will be surprised soon to see how the world is treating you as a muslim

either you live in arab or western countries

If they are having suspicious in you they would caught you without even a prove in western world and USA

Dont deny that many muslims has been arrested without a charge

many muslims been thrown at jail for just being muslims believer .

Fatima I m not against non muslim

I already clarified my point the non muslims who hurts islam is our enemies

and guess what no country isnt hurting muslims and islam in our century

USA , France , Britian ,sweden , japan , russia

all of them have a terrible history with muslims and of course not only them ... but many more countries its hard to mention all of them

Who we should treat nice ? the people who do not believe in islam but have no problems to live in peace with muslims and do not plot against them which is almost hard to find those who can get along with muslims without mocking them or despite them

of course theres some FEW good non muslims who do not mind muslims and not even hurting them

But those few are vanished and almost you can see them between all this bad who wants to genocide us

About ghaza ... as I said of course theres few who would wants to live in peace and find no problem to deal with any other religion

but those who you are talking about are the very very very few .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:29am

���� ������� - ���� 66 - ��� ������ 12

��� ���� ������ ������

��� �������� ���������� ���� ��������� ��� ������� ������� ���� ��������� ��������� ����������� ��������� ������� ��������

���� ������ ������� ������ ��������� ������������� ��������� ����������� ������ ���������� ����������

������ ������� ���������� ����� ������ ����������� �������� �������� ��������� ���� ������������ ������� �������� ������� �������� ���������� ��� ������ �������� ���������� ���� ������� ���� ��������� ����� ����� ����������� ���������� ����������

��� �������� ����� ������� ������ ������ ������������ ����� ���������� �������� ������� ������� ���� ��������� ����������� ��������� �������������� ���������������� ������ ������ �������

[��� ��� ��� ������ �� ������ ���� ������� ����� ������ ��� ������ ����
��� ����� �� ��� ������� ���� ��� ��� ������ �� ���� ���� ����� ������ ���� ����� ��� ������ � ������ �� ������ �� ������� �� ���
��� �� ����� �������� ��� ����� ����� ��� �������� �� ���
����� �������� ���� ����� � ������ ��� �� ������ ������ � ���� ���� ��� ������ ������ ������ �� �� ������ �� ��� ���� ��� ������ ������ ��� �� ���� ������ �� ������ ���� �� ���� � �� ����� �
� ����� ������ ��� ����� � ������ � �� ����� ����� �������
�������� �� ����� � ��� ���� ��� ������ �� �����
��� �� ����� ������ ����� ��� ����� ������� ������ ��� ���� ����:

����� ������� ��� ������������ ��� ���������� ���������� ������� ��������� ����������� ������������ ���������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ������������

������ ����� ���� ����� ������ ���� ����� ������ � ���� ������ �������� �� ������ ���  ������� ��� ������� ���� ��� �� �� ��� ��� ���� ������ �����
� ���� �� ���� � ���� �� ���� �������� �� ����� �� ����� �� ���� ����� ������ ����� ������� �� ���� � ������ ��� �����
� �� ����� �� �� ��� ���� � ����� ��� �� ���� �����
����� �� ��� ��� �� �����
������ ������� ���� ������
�� ���� �� ��� �� ���� ���� �� ������ ����� ������
�� ������ ������ ����� �� ������
� ������ ����� ������

���� ����� - ���� 59 - ��� 10
   ������� �� ����� ������ ���� ������ �� ����� ������    
[SIZE="4"]������ ����� �� ����� ������ ���� ���� ��� ��������� ����� ������ �������� ��� ���� �� ������ ��� ����� ����� ���� ��� ���� ����

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:34am

Surat Banning ( el TAhrim ) ( 66)

1. O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

2. Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

3. When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another), and Allah made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said, "Who told thee this? "He said, "He told me Who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)."

4. If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly Allah is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up.

this verses came to warn prophet mohamed to not make differetiation between his wifes and I hope some1 can translate what i have write in arabic

but my point in this verses that the interpretation in the most of the book are wrong

They are saying that Aisha and Hafesa been plotted against Zainab

But this verses make Saida Aisha innocent from this accusation

ALLAH SAY :

5. It may be, if he divorced you (all), that Allah will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins

The only virgin woman that been married to prophet mohamed was Saida Aisha

So this message was sent to the other prophet wifes to stop plot and being bad cuz Allah could replace them with others virgins and better than them who would support prophet mohamed instead of overwhelmed in life matters than deliver the message of god

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:03am
Shery can u explain us  exactly as what u wish to convey us thru these posts. I did not understand it though roughly got an idea of it, but would like to know from u. Please let us know.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2007 at 9:13am

Seek which part exactly you dont understand ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic