URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8932
Printed Date: 16 May 2024 at 6:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Surah Al-Mumtahanah.
Posted By: Shery
Subject: Surah Al-Mumtahanah.
Date Posted: 23 March 2007 at 12:33pm

If any muslim did read this Surah and the interpretation of it
He would know that Being a allies with non believers is like being allies with Satan .

In the name of Allah
The Most Gracious ,The most Merciful

[SIZE="4">Surah 60. She That Is To Be Examined, Examining Her
1. O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in Allah your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.

It was about Bin Aby baltaa When he wrote to Koreish what Prophet mohamed do and his plan and his way to mecca Year 8 Of imigration
and the verses were sent to muslims to warn muslims to be friends with those unbelievers who fight us and deliver the news of prophet mohamed to them and they disbelive of what muslims believed and what was send to us from allah and they kick you out from mecca because you believed in islam
( that is exactly what is happening with palestinian and iraqi and all the countries that the disbelievers wants to kick all muslims out of it ... and still all muslims help israeli and americans and give them informations about our resistance and muslims ..

and The verses say that All what you do from delievering news of prophet mohamed is a mistake and taken the wrong path .

2. If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth.

and if they meet you they would tell you how much they hates you and they would beat you and insult you and they wished that You disbelieve as they disbelived too

3. Of no profit to you will be your relatives and your children on the Day of Judgment: He will judge between you: for Allah sees well all that ye do.

Your relatives Would not help you much In the afterlife when You will face the judgement of allah and HIS torture but what will help you in afterlife is to obey allah and to resist the one who fight the islam

4. There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah. we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! in Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal.

You had a good example in prophet ibrahim when He gave up his relatives when they disbelieve in god ... So for this ( hatab bin aby balta3a ) gave up your family who would lead you to be friend with the disbelievers and disobey allah

5. "Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! for Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

(Mojad says ) : ( Dont make us a sedition for the disbelievers ) Dont torture us allah with the hand of disbelievers neither by a torments from you so the disbelievers would say if those was in the right path then god wouldnt torture them

6. There was indeed in them an excellent example for you to follow,- for those whose hope is in Allah and in the Last Day. But if any turn away, truly Allah is Free of all Wants, Worthy of all Praise.

To be continued ...................... Inshallah .

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Replies:
Date Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:32am
7. It may be that Allah will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For Allah has power (over all things); And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Which meant that Allah could makes you friend with the unbelievers of Mecca
and that when they will become muslims too ... So they will be from your brothers
and At this time some of unbelievers Mecca did believe and they were good muslims ... and they become friends with the one who already believed prophet mohamed ..and they did jihad and they become so good muslims ...

Prophet mohamed did marry ( om Habiba bint aby sofian ) but the friendship with ( aby sofian ) didnt happen untill he convert to islam the day that prophet mohamed enter Mecca and after it .

and this is why this verses was sent ...
That allah can makes your enemies turn to be your allies when they believe in Allah ... and convert to islam .

8. Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

Allah recommand us to well treat the unbelievers who DO NOT fight us neither our religion
and to be fair with them ( specially in trade ) and in promises and the duties and to be honest with them
Cuz Allah like honest people and fair people

Allah do not forbid to be friends as long as they do not kill muslims neither fight islam or do sedition

( OF COURSE ALL THE COUNTRIES WE HAVE PEACE TREAT FOR NOW >> they kill muslims and they insult islam .. ) So those treats are as mirage !

9. Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

This verses talk about those from koreish who did kill muslims and kick them out from their homes
That Allah forbid any kind of mercy or trade or dealing with them .And They declare war agaisnt muslims

We cant be friends with those who declare war on ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY

BUT OF COURSE OUR LEADERS ARE TOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY FROM ISLAM

Islam didnt reach Mubarak and king abdullah yet ( el resallah lessa mawasaletesh henak !!!!!!!! )

10. O ye who believe! When there come to you believing women refugees, examine (and test) them: Allah knows best as to their Faith: if ye ascertain that they are Believers, then send them not back to the Unbelievers. They are not lawful (wives) for the Unbelievers, nor are the (Unbelievers) lawful (husbands) for them. But pay the Unbelievers what they have spent (on their dower), and there will be no blame on you if ye marry them on payment of their dower to them. But hold not to the guardianship of unbelieving women: ask for what ye have spent on their dowers, and let the (Unbelievers) ask for what they have spent (on the dowers of women who come over to you). Such is the command of Allah. He judges (with justice) between you. And Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

11. And if any of your wives deserts you to the Unbelievers, and ye have an accession (by the coming over of a woman from the other side), then pay to those whose wives have deserted the equivalent of what they had spent (on their dower). And fear Allah, in Whom ye believe.

12. O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to Allah for the forgiveness (of their sins): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

13. O ye who believe! Turn not (for friendship) to people on whom is the Wrath of Allah, of the Hereafter they are already in despair, just as the Unbelievers are in despair about those (buried) in graves.

-------------

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:19am

As Salamu alaikum

Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing this Surah with us.

Allah warns us in many place in the Quran about being friendly with non-believers, but do we listen NO.

We are all to blame not only our leaders.

May Allah keep us on His Straight path Ameen.

Salams

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Date Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:45am

Surah 61. The Ranks, Battle Array
1. Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, let it declare the Praises and Glory of Allah. for He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2. O ye who believe! Why say ye that which ye do not?

Some of the muslims asked Prophet Mohamed before Jihad become a must and a Duty on every muslims as fasting and charity etc... ,They asked Which is the best thing That Makes You A believer and Accepted the most by allah
So jihad become a duty on muslims and The degree of jihad was even better than hajj and omera
SO those who asked to know about the best thing to do to please allah , ran away and hated jihad and refused to do it .
so they were saying what they never did .

3. Grievously odious is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not.

Means Allah hates that people say what they dont do , Which some muslims were lying about he killed that and fight that while he didnt even went to jihad .

4. Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.

[Some of the muslims asled "O allah 's messenger !who is the best among people ?Allah's messenger replied :A believer who strives his utmost in ALLAH's cause with his life and property
So JIHAD is the BEST Compulsory In ISLAM

To be continue ...............

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2007 at 12:54pm

5. And remember, Moses said to his people: "O my people! why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you?" Then when they went wrong, Allah let their hearts go wrong. For Allah guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.

When Moses asked his people to fight and to enter jerusalem but they refused and told him go and your allah and fight
we are staying here ( as exaclty what muslims do in this days ,we dont dare to fight for jerusalem as the jew did in time of moses )
And they used to hurts prophet moses by disobeying the order of allah and by insulting and mocking from him ( as some muslims do also with islam )
and they knew he is prophet from allah and they saw his miracles ,So because they disobey allah misslead them and misslead their hearts to follow the right path( exactly as the majority of muslims  now )

6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!

7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against Allah, even as he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not those who do wrong.

8. Their intention is to extinguish Allah.s Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

9. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

10. O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-

11. That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!

12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.

13. And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love,- help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers.

14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah. As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples, "We are Allah.s helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.

-------------

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 31 March 2007 at 9:32pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

There is a differance between taking a muslim as your wali/protector and having a non muslim as a friend.

1. Friendship with Non-Muslims according to the Qur'an
There is a growing misconception in the world that Islam, through its Revealed Book the Qur�an, advocates open animosity, or at the very least that Muslims cannot have non-Muslim as friends. It is further alleged that such a claim is particularly aimed at the Christian and Jewish community. More importantly and unfortunately, this claim is usually reinforced by the concurrence of a few Islamic scholars. Therefore, it is considered important to alley such claims, and by reviewing the very evidential claim used by the Islamic scholars to refute it and to shed a more accurate view to the Guidance in the Qur�an.
http://www.alghazzali.org/resources/articles/friendship.pdf">

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 01 April 2007 at 1:26pm

And rami did I opposite what quoran says ?

Quoran is so clear in christian and jewish case and non believers

The people of the book or the infidels or whatever they call themselves are welcome in your community in one condition that they have no aims to hurts or plots against muslims and islam

and In our century the whole world has nothing to do but plotting and hating muslims ... we become the first enemy world wide for every non muslims and even muslims who do not believe in islam and live with american or western style and ashamed of our cuture and religion

ALLAh was so clear toward the people who are fighting us

and I wonder who do not fight us in this century ?

-------------

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 03 April 2007 at 5:44am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

Sister there might be some who hate us and rest we have scared off with this sort of attitude. I am sure you are aware first migration was to abyssinia because its ruler Negus was a just man who was not a muslim at the time. I am sure you must have seen the picutres of a BBC reporter being killed in Ghaza as he stood infront of a israeli tank to stop the demolition of some houses. He was not muslim either, sister its not good to paint every one with the same brush.

Islam does not inhibit us to associate with non-muslims because thats is how the truth spreads. If a preacher is going to keep himself to himself, he is not good at his job, is he? Thats what we are and should be, preachers of goodness and rightousness with our acts and dealings.

wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:05am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

and I wonder who do not fight us in this century ?

You should seperate matters on a national level which do not concern you and matters on an interpersonal level.

Dont make the Kufar your wali, well what is saudi arabia doing at this point in time that is more of a wake up call than anything.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:25am

I agree rami ... I m egyptian and I m spreading my ideas everywhere I go and most of the people agree with what I say ..

Fatima I respect what you are saying here

but in our century .. theres no time for being nice and tender

Either you accept the fact that we are not welcome anywhre in the world or you will be surprised soon to see how the world is treating you as a muslim

either you live in arab or western countries

If they are having suspicious in you they would caught you without even a prove in western world and USA

Dont deny that many muslims has been arrested without a charge

many muslims been thrown at jail for just being muslims believer .

Fatima I m not against non muslim

I already clarified my point the non muslims who hurts islam is our enemies

and guess what no country isnt hurting muslims and islam in our century

USA , France , Britian ,sweden , japan , russia

all of them have a terrible history with muslims and of course not only them ... but many more countries its hard to mention all of them

Who we should treat nice ? the people who do not believe in islam but have no problems to live in peace with muslims and do not plot against them which is almost hard to find those who can get along with muslims without mocking them or despite them

of course theres some FEW good non muslims who do not mind muslims and not even hurting them

But those few are vanished and almost you can see them between all this bad who wants to genocide us

About ghaza ... as I said of course theres few who would wants to live in peace and find no problem to deal with any other religion

but those who you are talking about are the very very very few .

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:29am

���� ������� - ���� 66 - ��� ������ 12

��� ���� ������ ������

��� �������� ���������� ���� ��������� ��� ������� ������� ���� ��������� ��������� ����������� ��������� ������� ��������

���� ������ ������� ������ ��������� ������������� ��������� ����������� ������ ���������� ����������

������ ������� ���������� ����� ������ ����������� �������� �������� ��������� ���� ������������ ������� �������� ������� �������� ���������� ��� ������ �������� ���������� ���� ������� ���� ��������� ����� ����� ����������� ���������� ����������

��� �������� ����� ������� ������ ������ ������������ ����� ���������� �������� ������� ������� ���� ��������� ����������� ��������� �������������� ���������������� ������ ������ �������

[��� ��� ��� ������ �� ������ ���� ������� ����� ������ ��� ������ ����
��� ����� �� ��� ������� ���� ��� ��� ������ �� ���� ���� ����� ������ ���� ����� ��� ������ � ������ �� ������ �� ������� �� ���
��� �� ����� �������� ��� ����� ����� ��� �������� �� ���
����� �������� ���� ����� � ������ ��� �� ������ ������ � ���� ���� ��� ������ ������ ������ �� �� ������ �� ��� ���� ��� ������ ������ ��� �� ���� ������ �� ������ ���� �� ���� � �� ����� �
� ����� ������ ��� ����� � ������ � �� ����� ����� �������
�������� �� ����� � ��� ���� ��� ������ �� �����
��� �� ����� ������ ����� ��� ����� ������� ������ ��� ���� ����:

����� ������� ��� ������������ ��� ���������� ���������� ������� ��������� ����������� ������������ ���������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ������������

������ ����� ���� ����� ������ ���� ����� ������ � ���� ������ �������� �� ������ ���  ������� ��� ������� ���� ��� �� �� ��� ��� ���� ������ �����
� ���� �� ���� � ���� �� ���� �������� �� ����� �� ����� �� ���� ����� ������ ����� ������� �� ���� � ������ ��� �����
� �� ����� �� �� ��� ���� � ����� ��� �� ���� �����
����� �� ��� ��� �� �����
������ ������� ���� ������
�� ���� �� ��� �� ���� ���� �� ������ ����� ������
�� ������ ������ ����� �� ������
� ������ ����� ������

���� ����� - ���� 59 - ��� 10
   ������� �� ����� ������ ���� ������ �� ����� ������    
[SIZE="4"]������ ����� �� ����� ������ ���� ���� ��� ��������� ����� ������ �������� ��� ���� �� ������ ��� ����� ����� ���� ��� ���� ����

-------------

Date Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:34am

Surat Banning ( el TAhrim ) ( 66)

1. O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

2. Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

3. When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another), and Allah made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said, "Who told thee this? "He said, "He told me Who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)."

4. If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly Allah is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up.

this verses came to warn prophet mohamed to not make differetiation between his wifes and I hope some1 can translate what i have write in arabic

but my point in this verses that the interpretation in the most of the book are wrong

They are saying that Aisha and Hafesa been plotted against Zainab

But this verses make Saida Aisha innocent from this accusation

ALLAH SAY :

5. It may be, if he divorced you (all), that Allah will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins

The only virgin woman that been married to prophet mohamed was Saida Aisha

So this message was sent to the other prophet wifes to stop plot and being bad cuz Allah could replace them with others virgins and better than them who would support prophet mohamed instead of overwhelmed in life matters than deliver the message of god

-------------

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:03am
Shery can u explain us  exactly as what u wish to convey us thru these posts. I did not understand it though roughly got an idea of it, but would like to know from u. Please let us know.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 22 April 2007 at 9:13am

Seek which part exactly you dont understand ?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net