IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please advise me...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please advise me...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zenib1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 6:35pm

Salam

thank you all for replying, sorry it took me a long time to get back to you. I have had a lot of stuff to sort out and not been able to log on.

But it is reassuring that are so many lovely people I can come to ask advise about, and insha'allah will be given sound advice.

thank you all again, peace

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 8:58pm

but what scares me is that I may not be allowed in heaven if I break ties with these realtives.

My child, you are lucky that such "relatives" don't hold the keys to the gates of heaven. How can they when they fail even to hold themselves upright?

Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:27pm

As Salam Alaikum,

Sister zenib1978,

I just want to make it clear to you that in the Glorious Qur'an, it says that the person who severs the bond of kinship will not go to jannah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic