IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ban Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBan Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 2:56pm
The world turns in space....what if man could find a way to tap into the true power that makes the stars and planets move? that invisible power...we humans are stuck in our materialistic "burning of fosile fuels", solar power and nuclear power....what small thinking! but what if someone found a way to tap into that which holds the planets and stars in place and causes their motion. gravity you might say, well yes gravity but what is gravity in it's true essence really? What if someone found a way to tap from the power that set the "big bang" in motion? all our problems of energy need would come to an end. alot of wars would end. I do not believe anyone other then a true faithful person can find the key to this invisible source of energy. Only one who can see beyond the physical world(after the big bang) would be able to find the connection to the physical world.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 6:38pm

Originally posted by beloved beloved wrote:

Brother Ahmad, why to blame the Doctor, you have your own baseless "facts".

But did I ever say they are beyond argumentive proof or logic? Is that all that you can say about my arguments to your opinon? Hmm! So now who is sidelining himself?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic