Subject: Ban Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !
Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 3:19am
Finally that extremist organization - Hizb-ut-Tahrir - has 
been banned. Anyone fanning hatred should be banned. How 
can any Muslim claiming his/her loyalty to Britain support 
Hizb-ut-Tahrir ? Are you seriously going to replace the 
democracy of 21st century Britain by a Caliphate ? Of 
course not ! Grow up and start facing reality instead of 
living in a make-believe world of the 10th century.

Replies:
Posted By: abi-uzair
Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 3:48am
This man is a British puppet. Islam is always relevant, either in the 10th century or in the 100th. And Britain is not any bigger than Islam. I think you're the same guy who used to play hide-and-seek in the OLD Harakahdaily Forum of Malaysia. You grow up, not Hizb members!!

Posted By: Dr Syed Alwi
Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 4:47am
Yes I was on Harakah Forum. And PAS lost big time ! Hooray to that too ! Go and dream of your Caliphate in Britain. I will live to see the end of Hizb-ut-Tahrir. You people can never win democratically because the Non-Muslims will never want to be Dhimmies in their own land. Say goodbye to Hizb-ut-Tahrir.

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 4:48am
Abi-Uzair, Britain is much smaller than Islam. Followers of the Islamic faith are welcome here, but anyone who wishes to live in Britain, regardless of which faith they adhere to, should respect our laws and our system of democracy. If they can't do that, then I suggest they find a country whose laws allow them the freedom to operate how they wish. They could try Saudi Arabia, I've heard that the Saudi system is a model of tolerance and understanding.....

Posted By: beloved
Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:40pm
Its saddening to note that people hate the country which shelters them, gives all the amenities and above all freedom to follow their religion.
The very freedom given has become a bane to the natives.

Such organisations have to be banned.  No one should be allowed to perpetrate in the name of religion.

Date Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:44pm
Islam is always relevant, either in the 10th century or in the 100th. And Britain is not any bigger than Islam.

You are absolutely true.

Islam had been ever greater.  But why do Muslims want to go to a democratic country leaving their motherland, which is an Islamic country?

The reason is people have more freedom in a democratic country  than in an Islamic country comparitively.

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:09pm
Though this "The reason is people have more freedom in a democratic country  than in an Islamic country comparitively.
" may not be untrue but its definitely not exclusive to Muslim countries only. Do you know about the chineese or for that matter Indian (Hindu) immigrants over here as compared with others?

Date Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:40pm
Do you know about the chineese or for that matter Indian (Hindu) immigrants over here as compared with others?

Do you mean to say that there are more number of Hindus in America than Muslims?  You got it wrong.  And Hindus are not the only Indians, India has the second largest Muslim population and the largest Sikh population.  There are even Indian Muslims and Sikhs in America.

Anyway they want to settle in a democratic country.  From one democratic country to a better democratic country, isn't it?

And China is a communist country so you cannot compare it to a democracy.

I wonder where you are from, China or India?

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:34am

Glad to see our Dr. Ayed Ayyaad Alawi again.

Strange! I had heard him crying: cancell my membership just qa few weeks ago. Who says anyone wants a Caliphate in Britain? Have these Mozlems run out of countries of their own to set up anything they want?

Someone called you a Brit puppet. I will take him to task for that. He doesn't know that anyone can be struck with such condition at times.

But then He cures us - just if He chooses not to destroy us with such a malady. I would if you need professional help doctore?

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:18pm

"........And Hindus are not the only Indians,........." Oh! but are all Muslims over here from the same country? On the more if people from so called "most populated democratic country of the world" immigrate to this place in such a huge proportion, on what grounds your conclusions can be considered reasonable when compared with immigrant Muslim population from world over? 

Posted By: Community
Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:48pm

Islam had ever been greater?

Islam has never been "greater" then it is in present days!

How come this conclusion? Just compare how it was lets say when there was no religious freedom in the world and now, when Islam according to you was greater then it is now it was in a time when muslims ruled vast parts of the world, from East Asia to Morocco. But in Europe and other parts of the world you could not invite to the faith or practise it, you would get killed if you did!!! Now you can practice your faith and invite to it in practicly anywhere in the world, so in "real" reality islam has never been greater then now, the only problem is people's materialism and their association of their faith with material ground and wealth and power instead of calling people to The Merciful and the worship of Him. They are distracted from the real important issue(the worship of One god) and calling to Him and are deceived by the games of conquering ground and influence...politics if you will.

The solutions?

1. say there is nothing worshipped except Allah, there is no god except Allah. realize a god means someone with powers. Say all power belongs to Allah. There is no power or situation except by Allah.

2. Turn off that TV news.

2. break off all links to the hypnosis of news papers and TV. First and formost by realizing that the whole affair is to Allah, that the good comes from Allah, and the bad is because of ones own actions

3. Say Allah is greater...and turn to Him for the real news.

After you did this you will be able to go to someone and tell him about the faith without involving politics or frustrations into it because of what you saw or read in the news papers or TV.

You would not understand their looks at you anymore based on what they saw on the news (about you lol), and this makes it easier for you to smile instead return it with an equal angry look. See this is the way, you not reacting to them but let them react to your good instead so be good. (oei, looks at his own sins).

Anyway this is my advice and truth. And what you choose to do, know the whole affair is to Allah. Just do not get angry, remember that after all our own sins, Allah still shows us mercy and forgiveness and has patience with us instead of showing us His anger. No one has more right to be angry then Allah. So leave that anger, may He leave His anger also ameen.

I think alot of muslims need some time on their own, away from the influence of others who's influence is through the media and news papers also and have only the koran with them for guidance. It nearly would sound like i am suggesting Guantanamo bay for them. But this is not the case(although i personally would not mind being there, the mosquitos and the weather are all under the full control of Allah, as for the lights on at night, i have that already, no problem for me, i love the light) i would suggest to mind the signs of Allah in the koran and nature more, instead minding the words of men so much instead.

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:28pm

ps. did you know they play music of Christina Aguillera as a way of torture? lol, indeed torture she must feel real complimented by this hahaha, i would not mind if they played "wooly bully" by Sam The Sham and the Pharaos if i was there to make me laugh a little bit, the song goes something like this:

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro
watch him now watch him...he s gonna get ya

Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.  (hahaha there is "the terrorist")
Wooly bully, wooly bully. (LOL)
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.

Hatty told Matty, "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be L-seven, come and learn to dance."
Wooly bully, wooly bully
Matty told Hatty, "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."
Wooly bully, wooly bully.

And to think this song was made in the 50's, 60's and the singer having a beard and a turband on with a cresent moon in the video clip. LOL

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 8:38pm
On the more if people from so called "most populated democratic country of the world" immigrate to this place in such a huge proportion, on what grounds your conclusions can be considered reasonable when compared with immigrant Muslim population from world over?

I said from one democratic country to a better democratic country.

And don't you know that there are more number of Muslims in America than Indians?

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:19pm

Originally posted by beloved beloved wrote:

I said from one democratic country to a better democratic country. 

Okey!! so you do agree with me that this phenomena of immigration is not exclusive to Muslims only.

And don't you know that there are more number of Muslims in America than Indians?

Kindly count apples with apples than mixing apples with oranges. If only Indian hindus are to be counted on one side than compare Muslims from any one particular country as immigrants. Isn't it statistically logical?

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:53pm
I think the question is why are so many Muslims migrating to the West even though they despise Western societies ? That is the big question. If you hate democracy etc - then why bother migrate to the West ? Go stay in Saudi Arabia instead ! So tell us - why do so many Muslims migrate to the infidel West ?

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:25pm
Before banning muslims,please use your efforts for the khafirs of this world both described by muslims and non-muslims...the lugs of the muslims are more worthful than the whole of the khafirs,how do you ban them at least not working and not giving efforts as they give?...work then talk,understand then talk...

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:30pm

Dr Syed Alawi,i see you as not matured man carrying black points in his heart(s)...

Allah did not create two hearts in one body...please search on these words from Qur'an........their backgrounds and meanings..

Date Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:49pm

Originally posted by Dr Syed Alwi Dr Syed Alwi wrote:

I think the question is why are so many Muslims migrating to the West even though they despise Western societies ? That is the big question. If you hate democracy etc - then why bother migrate to the West ? Go stay in Saudi Arabia instead ! So tell us - why do so many Muslims migrate to the infidel West ?

I don't know exactly in which context you have picked up this question out of our discussions (b/w beloved and myself), but I have logically responded him that migration to the west is not unique to Muslims only. Hence, there is really nothing to make a point out of this world wide phenomena exclusively for Muslims only. If someone has any other reliable statistics, it would prudently be looked upon logically than conjecturing over.

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 5:27am
Okey!! so you do agree with me that this phenomena of immigration is not exclusive to Muslims only.

You sidetrack very well brother Ahmad.

We were talking about Muslims choosing a democratic country.  And you bring in a dialogue which is as irrelevant as "immigration, a worldwide phenomena".

Did you anytime meet a Christian or a Hindu wanting to immigrate to an Islamic republic?  I don't even think my fellow Muslim brothers here want to settle in Arab world even though Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait etc. are so enticing and exquisite (I would say they are both travellers' paradise and these countries make people rich within no time).

If only Indian hindus are to be counted on one side than compare Muslims from any one particular country as immigrants. Isn't it statistically logical?

Why are you so obsessed with the Hindus?  Even Indian Muslims, Sikhs and Christians want to immigrate to the West.
And I never said that India is the greatest democracy.  India has many problems, though not in theory, but practically(India is a lot corrupted).
And Indians want to migrate not only to the West but also to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.

So now I think you can count the apples.

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 6:42am
No no no...long discussions bore the board...let's all take up the guns and count to ten....the rest one! will stay in the thread...short and strong solution...ok?

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 7:58am
What's there to argue about ? The fact remains that many Muslims migrate to the West. The fact remains that these Muslims are NOT integrating into Western society. They are living on the margins of society where they become prey to Al-Qaeda ideology. If you despise democracy - and Western mores - then why migrate to the West ? Why bother try to change Western society according to your minority belief system ? They won't change. Its you who must change because its you who chose to migrate there in the first place.

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 8:28am
DR,i said count to ten,will you or not?..

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:20am

Originally posted by Dr Syed Alwi Dr Syed Alwi wrote:

What's there to argue about ?

Wow!! This is really interesting to see that our so called Dr. is pushing his thoughts without even considering his own stated "facts" as arguable. This is really amuzing to see a rationalist leaving his own position. Hmm!! Probably emotions are too hard to resist by some people. Poor human of me.

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:25am
Brother Ahmad, why to blame the Doctor, you have your own baseless "facts".

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 2:56pm
The world turns in space....what if man could find a way to tap into the true power that makes the stars and planets move? that invisible power...we humans are stuck in our materialistic "burning of fosile fuels", solar power and nuclear power....what small thinking! but what if someone found a way to tap into that which holds the planets and stars in place and causes their motion. gravity you might say, well yes gravity but what is gravity in it's true essence really? What if someone found a way to tap from the power that set the "big bang" in motion? all our problems of energy need would come to an end. alot of wars would end. I do not believe anyone other then a true faithful person can find the key to this invisible source of energy. Only one who can see beyond the physical world(after the big bang) would be able to find the connection to the physical world.

Date Posted: 13 August 2005 at 6:38pm

Originally posted by beloved beloved wrote:

Brother Ahmad, why to blame the Doctor, you have your own baseless "facts".

But did I ever say they are beyond argumentive proof or logic? Is that all that you can say about my arguments to your opinon? Hmm! So now who is sidelining himself?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net