IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Dove World Outreach: "Islam is of the devil."  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dove World Outreach: "Islam is of the devil."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2009 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Please know that I do not hate muslims- I pity you.

LOL that is coming from you? its like bush saying he loves the Iraqi people. But of course you love us, so you want to convert us and save us from hell fire? LOL

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:45am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Please know that I do not hate muslims- I pity you.

LOL that is coming from you? its like bush saying he loves the Iraqi people. But of course you love us, so you want to convert us and save us from hell fire? LOL

Yes, classic Christian fundamentalist love:  "We love you!  Now hold still while we bomb you!" 

Does anyone here need Believer's false pity?  I sure don't! Tongue
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic