IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The believer who has no book  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The believer who has no book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 9:18am
i think you are too much into spin words "neo con", ?Hang low sexnon?, imperialism, maybe over there in Spain they are scared muslims will invade Spain again and those in higher positions of society decided to get this protest rolling, why they are against this war, maybe they think "lets not piss em off too much otherwise they might invade us again, after we kicked them out" and then they shout NO IMPERIALISMO! like they mean it. Are those your friends maybe? i mean do they suck up to you alot on the comon basis of Iraq, although they do not wish to be muslim at all? then again i guess there are alot of followers amongst them who just do what they see their leaders do....ask them about Bull fighting and it's symbolism,tell them you find it insulting to islam, that to you it means "attack us(Spain) and we will kill you bull(muslims)" tell them in an angry way like you mean it, maybe they will act terrified from you, and who knows maybe they will start screaming "NO ALA BULLFIGHT".
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 4:17pm

Sorry mate! Wrong number. Hang Low Sexnon has never been spun. I hold the copyrights on this word. It's my sole coinage.

It's far better to use some spin words than to get entirely sucked into spin agenda of war and occupation. The rest of your post deserves a "No a la Bullsh*t" T-shirt.

I know, we all have to serve some master.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 10:52pm
My master is One, The Merciful.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 6:28am

And that Master says you should warmonger and promote American interests?

Really?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic