IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The believer who has no book  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The believer who has no book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 10:14pm
[QUOTE=AhmadJoyia

To this note I agree with you. Thanks for clarification otherwise the way the story started in your first post, got me confused. Here is your opening sentence "A man can be a believer without trusting in another man's words, for instance a man in a far jungle somewhere, thinks deeply and realizes that he, and everything else is created and sustained by One with great power, and that The One who creats and sustains everything is the only one who deserves to be worshipped."

Anyway, I got your point.

[end quote]

I appreciate you pointing this out to me, i edited my first post and i hope this makes it clearer, may Allah reward you for your help.

Edited by Community
Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:17am

Salam to Community,

My apologies to your regarding my post on page 1. I was getting frustrated with someone else's postings and I may have "painted with too broad a brush" on your equating the Bible and Quran. Please forgive me.

Salam

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Ali Zaki Ali Zaki wrote:

Salam to Community,

My apologies to your regarding my post on page 1. I was getting frustrated with someone else's postings and I may have "painted with too broad a brush" on your equating the Bible and Quran. Please forgive me.

Salam

and peace to you too Ali Zaki,

All i can say is that i am thankful to Allah that He has guided you to this understanding, and it should go without saying that i forgive you, may Allah increase your knowledge and understanding, and may He guide you into all truth ameen.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 2:30am

We should have a separate section to decypher what Community says; what he actually means and who he really works for??

I have never come across a chap in my entire life who holds such arrogance and has become some self styled authority on the Koran e paak. Half the time he is trying to brew some sura or an ayat to justify this invasion and occupation.

Imagine, he has also justified Abu Gharaib and Gitmo in one breath in one of his posts. I am just waiting for this "Peerofits" verdict now on Falluja.

I am just a poor Pathaan. Please refrain him or come and hold me before I do what such desecrators deserve.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 5:44am

"I am just a poor Pathaan. Please refrain him or come and hold me before I do what such desecrators deserve"

, I enjoyed your joke which reminded me some of my Pathaan friends. Absolutely no difference. Its really amazing to see this universality among my these brothers.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

We should have a separate section to decypher what Community says; what he actually means and who he really works for??   I hope i am working towards His forgiveness with the means and reason He gave me.

I have never come across a chap in my entire life who holds such arrogance and has become some self styled authority on the Koran e paak. Half the time he is trying to brew some sura or an ayat to justify this invasion and occupation. you probebly do not understand arabic, maybe you can read it, but you are still depended on translations of the koran, i think thats where your shortcomming lays. Do you feel good when arabs agree with you? in the koran it says that the arabs are the worst in hypocracy and more likely to be in ignorance of the limits set by Allah.

Imagine, he has also justified Abu Gharaib and Gitmo in one breath in one of his posts. I am just waiting for this "Peerofits" verdict now on Falluja. Justified? no i just gave the reasons why such things happen in war, when there are human beings involved who act out of anger and hate, you have them everywhere, and these people act unjustly. Falluja is a consequence of modern warfare, i personally favor the sword for warfare, no collateral damage, plus your enemy is close enough to see his eyes, words can be exchanged and the way to win or lose depends on who stands on a higher moral ground, let me remind you of satan and Adam, Adam was not an enemy to Satan, but Satan chose to be the enemy of Adam, so the basic course for a true believer, a true human being is to be an enemy of no one, but that he is faced by enemies. I am just a poor Pathaan. Please refrain him or come and hold me before I do what such desecrators deserve. Just a poor Pathaan, nationalism mixed with self pity? "wether he be rich or poor, for Allah best protects both", desecretion of the koran? it is impossible to desecrate the koran, since Allah protects it, what those foolish people did was try to get to muslims through doing things with the physical book, and this worldly matter, this worldly life is not what will last, but that which is in the heart, and that, they can not change, unless you give in into what they know and use, your anger based on foolish pride and nationalism.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 9:08am
I know you do not really understand me, and i think your anger about things that happen stand in the way, anger has that quality of making the person involved unable to make a sound judgement, and make the person involved unjust to his ownself. If someone has the right to be angry, then it is not us here, but Allah who after all we done and said still has patience with us and still shows us forgiveness and mercy.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 9:42am

Brother Ali Zaki, you were absolutely right in guaging him in your earlier post about those who adapt a Muslim name or use a page from the Koran to mask their real identities.

I have rarely come across such a masked thing abusing the Koran in such a manner and with such arrogance in my entire life. I hold no sympathy for a man who is there just to justify invasions, occupations and other crimes against humanity.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic