IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kaaba a Hindu Temple?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKaaba a Hindu Temple?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Did you know God in english derives from the German word Got which is a god of the pagan Norse culture?

Try again Delta.

As far as I know English is West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects

But OK, forget that Hindu temple, that is just a new theory that came recently.

I'm just don't like to see people deceived by myths, being slaves of rituals, unable to question anything, without free will. If you are free of that, that's good. But this is my reason of that apparently hate of islam religion and its Quadrinity (allah + Mohammad + Quaran + Mecca ).

Normally When I point some theological contradiction, historical contradiction, or any logic problem from the Qu'ran...you all don't have a true answer

Do you wish to know another ?

When man dies we can go to paradise and Get all that well known awards, or go to hell of course

But if we go to paradise, we will get a new Body right ? otherwise we couldn't enjoy all the gifts of luxury, honey, wine...etc...etc...

If we get a new body, why then the need of resurrection ? to have a second body ? a better body ? you don't need resurrection

I already have a answer from some Muslims Brothers :

Answer 1 :

Allah knows best. ALL I know for SURE is that we will indeed be resurrected "from the tips of our fingers" to the rest of our being.

Answer 2 :

Don't question the God that created you and everything else, question yourself, who are YOU and have you done what you should be doing?

Do you have a better answer ?

And I could fill a thread with all theological problems and fallacies from the Qu'ran

wish another ?

Face your prayers to Mecca was only because Mohammad tribe and all tribes around the desert used to pray to Mecca

The Quran is the only doctrine to require its followers to face/pray to a building.  Sura 2:144

How can the Muslims face the Kaaba, when the earth is round, except to face the outer space ? Didn�t Allah knew that the earth was a sphere (round) ?

If your are in the opposite side in earth, you are unable to face your prayers to Kaaba

See ?

The Qu'ran is full of that

Edited by Delta
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:00am

Delta, I have no answer for your Hindu question because frankly its another trap to start an argument. I just told you that I'm not gonna deny any historical influences that was placed upon the Kaaba before Muhammad. You know what that means? YOU MAY BE RIGHT! Regardless whether this is true or not does not prove that Islam is wrong. If you wanna talk about religions I can easily talk about Catholicism (and refute its ridiculous philosophy). But honestly I don't care what you say anymore you didnt create the thread with the intent to discuss rather argue.

BTW your questioning regarding why we face the Kaaba is quite dumb and it seems that this is the result of your incomptence in theology.

Edited by Israfil
Delta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:06am
===

BTW your questioning regarding why we face the Kaaba is quite dumb and it seems that this is the result of your incomptence in theology.

====

Why ?

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:48am

Originally posted by Delta Delta wrote:

wish another ?

Face your prayers to Mecca was only because Mohammad tribe and all tribes around the desert used to pray to Mecca

The Quran is the only doctrine to require its followers to face/pray to a building.  Sura 2:144

How can the Muslims face the Kaaba, when the earth is round, except to face the outer space ? Didn�t Allah knew that the earth was a sphere (round) ?

If your are in the opposite side in earth, you are unable to face your prayers to Kaaba

See ?

The Qu'ran is full of that

Delta, you make NO sense here.

Btw, have you heard of a compass

Quote If your are in the opposite side in earth, you are unable to face your prayers to Kaaba

as for this, well, you just turn around again then you face kaaba

As for the kaaba being hindu or whatever, everyone knows that it used be a pagan site for 360 gods. What is your point ???

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Delta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

LOL

OK

I'm not a mathematician so lets make a experience

take a big orange, stick 2 pins in opposite sides, and see if one can see the other

In a big scale, such as the earth, unless you have a curved and long neck you can't

and the Earth is not totally round, as a circle, it is slightly oval

what is worst

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:15am
Originally posted by Delta Delta wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

LOL

OK

I'm not a mathematician so lets make a experience

take a big orange, stick 2 pins in opposite sides, and see if one can see the other

In a big scale, such as the earth, unless you have a curved and long neck you can't

and the Earth is not totally round, as a circle, it is slightly oval

what is worst

what is worst ?? no sense here

have you heard of navigation by the stars and sun  that is what people, especially nomads use to travel by  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:46am

Delta is arguing for nothing. Ka'abah is a symbol of unity for the Muslims. Delta has no need to pray to any one. So he need not have to face any where. Muslims have to pray more than five times a day all over the world at certain times.

The world is a globe (sphere). There is a place for Makkah. Every where on the earth (except for a solitary point exactly opposite the Makkah) the direction for the Ka'abah can found. There is no difficulty. Twice in a year, the Sun is directly overhead at Makkah. It passes over Makkah. At that time, the dirextion of the shadow of a vertical pole can give the true dirextion to Makkah.

Muslims have to pray in cities and villages in many countries. If there was no rule then how could the direction for prayer be managed?? In one village, one mosque would be facing eastwards, the other westwards. In one house one man will be praying facing North, the other one nearby will be facing south. That would become a joke and I am sure Delta will not be happy about that. He would have some other objection then.  ..........

Delta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 3:26am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

... He would have some other objection then.  ..........

LOL :)

A lot of questions

whatever you say, there is never LOS (line of sight) to Mecca in opposite sides.

Well, never mind, Allah also says that Christians have Qiblah to where we face our prayers

Sura 2:145

"�nor canst thou (Muslims) be a follower of their (Christian) Qiblah;�

Why does Allah not know that the One True Christian God is everywhere and so a Qiblah is of no use to Christians ?

see ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic