IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kaaba a Hindu Temple?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKaaba a Hindu Temple?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaaba a Hindu Temple?
    Posted: 01 July 2007 at 10:57am

Delta:

Posting posts at random, as you did, without replying questions addressed to you constitutes violation of guidelines. Please see the following guidelines in this respect:

12. Spamming of any kind is not allowed. Any response to spammers will be deleted along with the spam. This includes multiple copies (2 or more) of one message in one and/or many forums. (If this behavior is spotted several times, by the same User we may remove ALL the copies of that message, including all the responses below them.) Spamming of questions or overly large posts will also not be allowed.

13. Posting several messages at random and not responding to the generated questions or dialogue following the original posts may also be considered as spamming. Answer questions posed to you and do not avoid it by changing the topic, as long as that question does not break any of the Guidelines. If you do not know the answer, simply acknowledge this, then move forward.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ; ;PN=1

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 7:36pm

To Whom it may concern:
Subject: A Troll named "Delta" needs be tracked  and treated as such cuz He:

• started the thread with a website of a st**id website ref.http://www.hinduism.co.za/kaabaa.htm
  • claimed that some unknown king Vikramaditya ruled over  Arabia based on wikipedia entry, not knowing that wikipedia  is not accepted in the academia as valid reference.
  • says that Prophet Ibrahim couldn't get to Makkah from Ur or from Palestine cuz of his age and due to the empty quarter desert ( only  a foolish will ass u me that)
  • then he wants to define Jewishness in ref. to Ibrahim(a)(LOL)
  • again runs back to wiki for the orientation of the Patriarchs graves, which says nothing about that
  • In the middle of discussion he says forget about the thread whether Kaaba was a Hindu Temple and opens a new track within the thread-- Quadrinity a new word to describe Muslims.
  • Instead of conceding he is on anew tangent of attacks.
  • has questions about resurrection, direction of face in prayer for the Muslims living on other side of the globe etc.
  • The behavior described above indicates and I fully agree with sister Maryah that Delta is a Troll.
  • he should be warned and if he doesn't follow the guidelines on discussion be banished.
  • It seems he has learnt nothing from the foot in the mouth disease by his Padre in Rome

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:48pm

Maryah has hit the nail on the head. A Troll. Saying the most impossible things. If King Vikrama was a great king. The text provided does not say that he occupied the Arab land. It just says that he sent teachers or emissaries to some place. That is all.

We have the people from the east telling Maryam and Joseph that a great child is born in their house and they were wondering about it. And these people from the east told the news to the king (Herod??) too and he was looking for that child. So should we believe that the people from the east (Persia or India) had invaded Kanaan??

Delta has very poor logic. Meaningless posts. It is like I start a thread that Jesus was not the son but the Father of G*d. That is the thing like Taj Mahal is a Hindu temple. People won't be laughing if I say that delta is the Father mentioned in bible !!!

Quraysh View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:59pm
i think this is a waste of time...give delta n number of years and he'll find out the truth...
Aisha Muslima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:57pm

thanks Delta, becasue of you im more impressed with Islam!

two days ago i read the Quran and i read verses in Sourate 2, that disbelievers will allways try to debate with Mecca (also other things) but these verses where talking about disbelievers debate about Mecca. That really impressed me since i read ur posts then i read the Quran that said what disbelievers will debate with and what to said to them.

and for ur information, ur reasons agaisnt Mecca being a Hindu temple and all other things is very illogic.......(im sorry i dunno how to said more nicely) but all ur challenges about this subjet...u have no strong arguments, it like u said anything!

Aisha Muslima
Delta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:00pm
Maryah

Please, calm down

It is a nice video, a Humble man nothing to do with religion, what's obvious...

A scholar Troll, or a Catholic Priest Troll, an idiot, ...whatever you want to think of  me, I am what you want

Why are you reacting that way ?

Edited by Delta
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Delta Delta wrote:

Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Please continue....

Yeah, I don't like Islam, don't I ?

Hey...see here a very humble man

Converted do Christianity, I think He is from fifth column from Islam in UK

NOTE : nothing offensive, relax

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Warning: Delta is  a possible  internet troll:
If you read all the threads he has started, you will see he tries to lead you down the same path, to doubt your faith:
Read about internet Trolls here at this thread
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7510&a mp;KW=internet+troll
[/QUOTE]
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Delta Delta wrote:

=========
Your started this thread based on some BS started by a crackpot and American Embassy employee in Indian capital who became a revisionist historian in order to cover up the shame of Indian servitude of over a 1000 years under Muslims. I can tell that is your heartfelt desire but how is it going to pan out?
===========

Yeah Professor P.N. Oak, believes that the whole world has been duped. It is a theory. Maybe a Hypothetical protocontinent with a  advanced and ancient vedic culture that was a global society

But that's not the point, you are diverging from the main point, confusing questions of Fact with questions of Relevance, making a flip-flop of the true origins of all the ritual practices in Kaaba

Nothing to do with crackpot Professor P.N. Oak, and theories

========
I am looking at the Rand Mcnally's Atlas of the world history, what I don't see is the parts Makkah & Madinah have ever been under any of the super powers of old who were the biggies like of Persians and Alexandrians except of course the Muslims' own Ummayads, Abbasides and Ottomans.
Don't believe go buy one or go to your local library if you have one!!!
===========

Why not a Turkey Library ?

A inscription of King Vikramaditya was found on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire.

(Ref: page 315 of a volume known as �Sayar-ul-Okul� treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey).

the inscription says:

"Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram�s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again made cognisant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya�s behest."

===================================
That knucklehead happens put forward a hypothesis  that  TAJ MAHAL was a shrine of Hindu deities too. WHo will buy that in todays  world? Yes if the Hindus are so jealous of Mumtaz Mahal/ Shah Jahan's jewel of a mausoleum where many heads of states have gone to be a witness of the historical monument.

They can destroy it just like they did the Babri Mosque cuz they have the majority and the power but that is about it.

Fat chance for rewrite of the history!
===================================

Forget Professor P.N. Oak, and theories

Why not trying to find some articles about the KING Vikramaditya ?

I'm not a historian

============
If the Moguls were like the Catholic inquisitors and had eliminated all the Hindus in India but being Muslims it couldn't be!
============

You can see in Inquisition a version of Christian's Kingdom Sharia, and how it is dangerous to mix up religion with civil affairs. During that middle-age times the Pope was often threatened of SCHISM by kings all over Europe. It was not a Catholicism Inquisition, but King's Inquisition. There is much to say about that

==================
I think Israfil indicated that in one his posts but you seemed to ignore for being a Portuguese Catholic.. You know what does it mean in American slang?

Your own credibility has been shot to hell with your reference to Oak's crap.
=======================

I don't ignore nothing what is factual

==============
He says that Christianity began as a form of devotion to Krishna.
===============

Krishna is just the hero of the 18th chapter of the novel or epic Mahabharata, the Bhagavad-gita, who never existed as a person

He is the result of divinization of a novel hero, like the Greek or Roman gods. It is like making a god out of Hamlet or Sherlock Holmes who never existed, only in the mind of the writer, of Shakespeare and Sir Arthur Conon Doyle

There are many wonderful novels and epics with great moral and social teachings, but you can't make each Heroe of a Novel to be God. In this logic you can take little Hobbit Frodo from Tolkien's "Lord of The Rings" as God

Most Hindu gods do not exist as a person and they never existed, they are the result of divinization of novels or epics heroes, like the Greek or Roman gods... or like the many false gods of ANIMISM

But Jesus existed because you have writtings of  Tacitus, Pliny the Younger, Josephus Flavius,  Babylonian Talmud, Lucian ( a ancient Greek rhetorician, Samosata ), and there is also also thousands of old christians manuscripts around the world

This is a good reason to turn Hindus to Christianity

And everybody knows that Judaism was the only one true monotheist religion in the middle-east for thousands years before Jesus, always proud to worship YAWEH and keeping their traditions, whereas the surrounding kingdoms worshiped idols

see:

Deut. 4:19;17:3
II Kngs. 21:3,5 and 23:5
Jer. 8:2 and 19:13
Zeph. 1:5

etc...etc...etc...

LOL so if the Hindus were in the vicinity, is that where you Catholics got the idea for your triune god?
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic