IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Egypt’s ’Dr. Ruth’: Muslims need better s  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Egypt’s ’Dr. Ruth’: Muslims need better s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 10:38pm

Morshed, we all know how important is sex and, as a Psychologist, I also know how Sexual Phobias effect our lives. That's not a problem at all

Again i would like to appeal to some of the contributors to focuss on the topic in this case  about Dr Heba Kotb and her revolutionary approach to the issue of sexual problems and not indulge in personal mudslinging  and waste everybody's time.

Thank you

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 12:14am

Again i would like to appeal to some of the contributors to focuss on the topic

My friend, "topic" is SOMETHING that's "DISCUSSED", Discussions are just a bit different from empty sermons.

and waste everybody's time.

We are well used to dicussions here, but we treat empty sermons as a mere waste of our time, specially, the ones with some bland Googled wizdom.

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 12:35am

I dont know about what  Whisper is talking about.Any ways its probably one of his daily dose of bitter  criticism  about me  which probably is necessary to satisfy  his own ego and make him feel good..

Without getting into another Slanging match all i can say is that certain individuals  like Whisper etc are quick in their character assasinations and ridicules without offering any kind of meaningful contributions of their own.

I have personally listed and read Dr Heba Kotb's talks and interviews and feel that she is filling an important vacuum in our societies by daring to talk and offer advice on issues regarding sexuality.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 3:12am

I dont know about what Whisper is talking about. Any ways its probably one of his daily dose of bitter criticism about me which probably is necessary to satisfy his own ego and make him feel good.

Bitter criticism? Morshed, I have always had just sweet simple Whispers, of your own very taste! Why would anyone ever need anything more than having such a fine Morshed, for feeling good?

Without getting into another Slanging match all i can say is that certain individuals like Whisper etc are quick in their character assasinations and ridicules without offering any kind of meaningful contributions of their own.

Sir, do you leave your peasants any choice when at the very sight of any meaningful contributions you simply refuse to address them or jumpstart some other thread?

Sir, I hope you realise that some of us find this to be extremely rude, specially, when you treat the whole world as some sort of a peasants' camp.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic