IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Drive By Posting  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Drive By Posting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:01pm

I'm happy to hear you are doing well, Angela.  My computer crashed and I'm temporarily using David's laptop.  I'm quite anxious to get mine back from the "shop".  I read where Mat is having surgery....and I hope it's nothing serious.  Dave just had surgery on Tuesday, but he's feeling better and "hanging in there".  I'm sure he'll be fine. 

What's the Lapp band surgery? I've never heard of it.

Hope your cold clears up soon. I know what you mean about the weather.  In Maine we just had 18 inches of snowfall yesterday. And now it's back up in the 40s with full sun.  The snow is melting like crazy!  Don't know what to expect from one day to the next.

Take care and enjoy your job and your life!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 4:47pm

I have been very busy as of late with a wonderful new job working as a Software Tester and my schooling.  My husband and I have had little time to breath lately.  He'll be having another surgery soon and then we've both decided for our health to undergo the Lapp band surgery.  Its scary and exciting, but if we don't do something now, the health consequences will be long and dire.  Luckily, Mat's insurance covers the surgery.   

I stopped by today to check out the numerous topics and get a peek into the lives of some dear friends.  I'm glad to see very little has changed  and that most of you are doing well.

Summer is coming quickly here in Utah, but the Winter Snows keep sneaking in.  Meaning, I have a cold.  One day its in the high 70s/ low 80s and the next day, I'm cleaning 4 inches of snow off my Sentra. 

I've been thinking about you all alot lately.  I hope this note finds you all well.  I pray for you all regularly. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic