IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i’m farting a lot  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i’m farting a lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:12pm
[QUOTE=abuayisha]...so how about the Los Angeles Lakers this year?  Think Kobe can finally get a ring without the big guy - Shaq O'Neal?  [/QUOTE

I don't know. I know the Magic are down 2, and are hurting without Nelson, but a little voice is telling me not to count them out. What an upset that would be!!!
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind......

wow... i asked that question in October of '06.  Stern%20Smile

imagine that!  lol    it's kinda embarrassing actually Embarrassed
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 1:26am

Any wonder you were 'lost'.  

Ever hear of a butt plug ?

Pound of lard and a butt plug is the cure for uncontrollable flatulence. The kind that leaves you red faced and kills sparrows stone dead.

Just slip one in, butt plug, not a stone dead sparrow - go about your business, and when you're feeling kinda full - you just take yourself to some discreet little place, preferably where there are no horses (they are sensitive creatures and frighten easily ) - pop out the plug and....

pppppffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt

.........let rip and tear till your heart's content. 

That sense of relief will give you such an overwhelming feeling of peace, you'll think you are having an out of body experience.

Then slip the little plug back in again, and go about your business with a big smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You can get them for 3 pence piece at http:/www.fartbusters.com

Was Shasta told me about 'em.  I don't have that problem myself ;-)

Edited by Gulliver - 10 June 2009 at 1:27am
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 3:44pm
"Was Shasta told me about 'em.  I don't have that problem myself ;-)"

Butt I've never heard of such a thing. I think you're just blowing hot air.

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Gulliver Gulliver wrote:

Any wonder you were 'lost'.��

Ever hear of a butt plug ?

Pound of lard and a butt plug is the cure for uncontrollable flatulence. The�kind that�leaves you red faced and kills sparrows stone dead.

Just slip one in, butt plug, not a stone dead sparrow�- go about your business, and when you're feeling kinda full - you just take yourself to some discreet little place, preferably where there are no horses (they are sensitive creatures and frighten easily�) - pop out the plug and....

pppppffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt

.........let rip and tear till your heart's content.�

That sense of relief will give you such an overwhelming feeling of peace, you'll think you are having an out of body experience.

Then slip the little plug back in again, and go about your business with a big smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You can get them for 3 pence piece at http:/www.fartbusters.com

Was Shasta told me about 'em.� I don't have that problem myself ;-)

who're you talking to? I don't think Lost has been here since he/she posted that ridiculous farting email.      

my question was in response to Lost's flatulence . I asked it in '06.

Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:54am

Sincere apologies Amalhayati.  It was meant for that person. A little light hearted 'wind' is needed from time to time. Laughter some times is the best medicine.

I have a Muslim friend who 'farted like a trooper'.  I was mortified.  I asked him about it when it seemed to settle a bit. He says, "Oh that was me in my Actimel period." (a yoghurt drink).   The excuses some people use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 6:55am
*rolls eyes*       nice to know...

"A sense of humor may serve as a buffer against the shocks of disappointment" -James Russell Lowell
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 7:56am
Sahih Bukhari, 8.68

Narrated `Abdullah bin Zam`a: The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind. . .
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic