IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i’m farting a lot  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i’m farting a lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

But, as for poor Bro Lost.  They are right, avoid gassy foods and seek a doctors advice.  If you're really having this problem, it could be a sign of a more serious issue.

I agree with Angela.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
najamsahar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najamsahar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 3:41am

For starters, treat the gas as angela suggested, avoinding gassy foods. Dont eat beans!

1)you can try taking "beano", it s a nonprescription pill, available in all pharmacies.

2) If you can find ENO, its a powder that you mix in water and drink, its very fizzy. works great

3) if none are available, ask you pharmacist to suggest something.

During fasting, if you have a lot of gas,...... You need to do sit ups. Maybe 10 or 15, it will get the gut going and you will fart in the next  20 mins and will be all done.

NS

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 4:23am
Well, maybe it is just because I am old, but I find the "f" word very disturbing (as in rude, crude, rather harsh).  Perhaps we could rather use "passing gas" or "passing wind" or the more medical term "flatulence".........
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:15am
Originally posted by candid candid wrote:

I know a joke:

Once an American, a Russian and an Indian met in a cathedral. Soon their converstaion turned towards� as to who can fart the strongest. They decided to compete.

First the American farted. He farted so loudly that all the glasses in the windows of the cathedral broke up.

Next, it the Russian's turn. He farted so strongly that the entire cathedral blew up and the sound�was�heard from great distances. However, the Statue of God remained unaffected. It was hailed� as a miracle by the Chrisitians.

Next, the Indian farted and even the Hand of God started moving to hold His nose.

�� ummm...       �� ;       ��� ;       ��� ;       ��� ;       ��� ;       ��� ;    nevermind,

Edited by lovetabuleh - 07 July 2009 at 11:49pm
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 8:26am

it's probably a gallbladder problem ppl.    Maybe Lost could tell us if those 4 'F' criterias fit her/him then we could deduce cause for this extreme flatullance.  (unless this guy's a phoney and is just wanting to have a little fun with the islamicity gang...  )

so Lost,...

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:49am
assalaamLOL

sorry i just had to post a reply to bring this to the front of the list. i laughed so hard i started to cry. i think i hurt myself.
leland
love for all conquers all
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

it's probably a gallbladder problem ppl.    Maybe Lost could tell us if those 4 'F' criterias fit her/him then we could deduce cause for this extreme flatullance.  (unless this guy's a phoney and is just wanting to have a little fun with the islamicity gang...  )

so Lost,...

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind......
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:23pm
...so how about the Los Angeles Lakers this year?  Think Kobe can finally get a ring without the big guy - Shaq O'Neal? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic