IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i’m farting a lot  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i’m farting a lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i’m farting a lot
    Posted: 29 September 2006 at 7:39am
and i have to go to work, and then masjid for friday prayer, but i've been farting so much, i've farted 3 times in the past 40 minutes. do i have to do wudu each time? my stomic hurts, i think i ate something bad in the morning.   
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 7:51am
..sorry but so funny
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 9:26am
You are just joking
lost View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 6:16pm
you guys are mean 

it was so bad. i had to stay home as late as i could because i didn't want to go to masjid and do wudu there. the talking starts around 12:30 to 1, and thats when i usuually go, to listen. but today i was scared, i didn't want to go and fart with everyone around and then have to do wudu.

so i stayed home til the latest, 1:40. when i tried to do wudu, i had farted in the middle of my wudu, this happened a few times.

washing left hand
*FART*
start over
washing face
*FART*
start over
washing right feet
*FART*
start over
just as i finished my 3rd time on the left leg
*FART*

it was impossible, but i finally managed to finish wudu and ran to masjid. i was able to hold it in for 10 minutes while we prayed, and just as we turned out heads to salam, i had the feeling so i ran out, not wanting to fart in masjid. i ran outside and let out a silent one, but it was DEADLY!

the whole day today, i was farting right and left

i came to you guys for help, and you all laugh at me meanies!

i just wanted to know, did my wudu break each time i farted? isnt it like if you are sick, or have gas problems, farting wont break ur wudu?  if it happens to me again (probably will since i'm still farting stink bombs) will it break my wudu?

i hope not!

(but yea, it is kinda funny, this might seem like a big funny joke, but honest to Al'lah, its the truth) so stop laughing at me no matter how funny it may seem
Shadi_Al-amin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadi_Al-amin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:15pm
Lol it is better to keep things like this to yourself  although the story was funny.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by lost lost wrote:

you guys are mean�it was so bad. i had to stay home as late as i could because i didn't want to go to masjid and do wudu there. the talking starts around 12:30 to 1, and thats when i usuually go, to listen. but today i was scared, i didn't want to go and fart with everyone around and then have to do wudu.so i stayed home til the latest, 1:40. when i tried to do wudu, i had farted in the middle of my wudu, this happened a few times.washing left hand*FART*start overwashing face*FART*start overwashing right feet*FART*start overjust as i finished my 3rd time on the left leg*FART*it was impossible, but i finally managed to finish wudu and ran to masjid. i was able to hold it in for 10 minutes while we prayed, and just as we turned out heads to salam, i had the feeling so i ran out, not wanting to fart in masjid. i ran outside and let out a silent one, but it was DEADLY!the whole day today, i was farting right and left i came to you guys for help, and you all laugh at me meanies!i just wanted to know, did my wudu break each time i farted? isnt it like if you are sick, or have gas problems, farting wont break ur wudu?� if it happens to me again (probably will since i'm still farting stink bombs) will it break my wudu? i hope not!(but yea, it is kinda funny, this might seem like a big funny joke, but honest to Al'lah, its the truth) so stop laughing at me no matter how funny it may seem

Brother, in future dont post information abuot your Chemical weapons program.

Please contact your local intelligence service, you will be added to the list of possible terrorist targets. your protection is our survival.

Can you imagine the consequences that your fart will unleash if some terrorist get hold of it!?

Hang in there, CIA is sending HAZMAT team to secure your farts.

meanwhile stay in an isolated room and anyone who approaches you should be protected by Level 4 HAZMAT suit.

Edited by ak_m_f
lost View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Shadi_Al-amin Shadi_Al-amin wrote:

Lol it is better to keep things like this to yourself  although the story was funny.
thats the good thing about the internet. no1 knows me :-P

u guys r so mean
this is the last time i ask you all for help

Edited by lost
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 12:31am

Brother if you are farting so strongly and not if it is not avoidable then you should only have your wudu after the azan then your wudu is valid till to finishing your pray...

This is the easyness Islam gave to you...ws..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic