IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:03am

Salman and ak_m_f

Dear Brothers,

I do not wish to lock this thread but I am tired of deleting posts while both of you continue to ply on.

Please argue, exchange and discuss without going ballistic!

Salman,

The title given by Allah to our dear Prophet is "Wa innaka la alaa Khulqin azeem" which means, "O'Muhammad you have been given a very grand character."

There are many meanings to Jihad and the Jihad in the way of Allah, carried out by our dear prophet Muhammad is very different from the "Jihad" carried out by Osama and his sympathisers.

My sincere apologies for deleting a few heated posts but it was necessary to keep this board in control.

Salaam Alaikum

BMZ

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:43am
MashAllah Salman, you have made the right decision.
Allah Ou Akbar!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:36am

ah, whatever!

I'll do the same too

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

you are right angel, i should not have said like the way colin does, may Allah forgive me! 

you could not leave colin out of it could you?? besides you don't get colin like I do  

colin makes his own judgement, and now even ak_m_f is making his own judgement, but i leave my judgement to Allah, Allah judges the best, Allah knows best

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:30am

you are right angel, i should not have said like the way colin does, may Allah forgive me! 

you could not leave colin out of it could you?? besides you don't get colin like I do  

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:29am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

its upto u 2 decide angel ! if u want 2 believe like majority of people in this world that such groups are terrorists, then u r free to do so ! i m not forcing anyone 2 believe in what i say !

I'm glad I have a choice

dosnt salman sound like the 2nd guy in pic

Click here

make as much fun as u want ak_m_f !

insha Allah i will c what Allah does with u on the day of judgement !

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:28am

boy, i feel like i'm being pulled, lol!

ak, I'm with you

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:27am

This is not real jihad salman, its terrorism. END OF STORY. I cant explain it more. bye

then give me one example of jihad (holy war) in this world other than the jihadis like al zarqawi, hamas, al qaida, OBL

Dont use sacred word of jihadi,call them terrorist.

u r calling jihadis terrorists ! u cannot b a muslim ! u r a non-muslim ! u r insulting islam by calling jihadis as terrorists !

Allah gets angry on people like u and grants such people hell !

Allah grants jihadis jannat !

may Allah grant the jihadis jannatul firdaus ! aameen !

SALMAN!!!!!!!, WHAT HAVE WE BEEN SAYING TO YOU ? - YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ALLAH IS GOING TO DO! OR HOW HE IS GOING TO JUDGE! SO STOP THAT! PLEASE!

STOP USING ALLAH/GOD THAT WAY!

if you say i think this is what allah will do, will be better because it is just your opinion and not one of God's.

Allah judges the best

Allah is The All-Knower of the unseen and the seen

Allah is The All-Knower of all the things

Allah knows best

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic