Printed Date: 25 April 2024 at 4:24pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Comment -- Please comment if you like
Posted By: herjihad
Subject: Comment -- Please comment if you like
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:37am

Bismillah,

Brother Ak,

The word terrorist is a rhetorical device newly devolped and employed by supporters of the status quo to incorrectly label many legitimate resistence fighters who woke up one day finding invaders bombing their homes, schools, roads, electrical plants, hospitals and mosques.

How many labels do we have for the evil, invading forces who are raping this planet of its wealth and dignity, covering it with innocent human blood?  Let's make our own labels and discard those imposed by force.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:40am
I call terrorist the one who wear suicide vest & blow themselves up in bus, and the one who crash into WTC.
(also the ones who drop bombs from F-16 on civlians)

I have never called freedom fighters who fight with the real army ,a terrorist.

Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:36am

MashAllah sister Herjihad, I do agree with you 100%!

We clearly know the position of akm. I have already said what I thought of him.....

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 12:36pm
Terrorists do not fight on behalf of a government.  The government disavows their actions, eliminating any possibility of diplomacy.

Terrorists attack civilians as primary targets.

Terrorists do not wear uniforms and so endanger civilians.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 12:42pm

Yes, davidC, you keep on giving us the tules and clarifying the definitions.

You are American, you rule the world. Until Allah brings you down InshAllah.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 1:41pm
So to our Muslima "InshAllah" is a curse.

That explains a great deal.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:30pm
InshAllah means with God's Will. Let see what He decides.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:34pm

So, Herjihad, does a "freedom fighter" have the right to blow up a student on his lunch break?I see how you feel now. 

A Terrorist is a Terrorist.  Be he Irish, Arab or American (Tim McVeigh would have called himself a freedom fighter.....I would disagree)

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:46pm

You always stress on the victims that are closer to you.

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

You have gone crazy after all that crying

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:54pm

This defines a "terrorist" or "terrorism":

�The term �terrorism� means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

�The term �international terrorism� means terrorism involving the territory or the citizens of more than one country.

�The term �terrorist group� means any group that practices, or has significant subgroups that practice, international terrorism.

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Terrorists do not wear uniforms .�

i disagree with this statement, I do support the gurellia tactics against invading army that dont endanger civilians

also most of em dont have proper uniforms
(easy to blend in the civlians )

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:41pm

Patty, for me that defines exactly both the internal and the international politics of America.

akm, pointless comments.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: candid
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:43pm
But how is terrorism of the weak worse than the wars waged by powerful government? And weak  won't indulge in terrorism unless unless they don't have any other choice. Wars fought by the Western governtments have killed lot more people than the terrorsts. In fact, Americans bombed the city of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and did not apolosise for it (they won't ever). It was far more unjustifiable than 9/11 attacks.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by candid candid wrote:

But how is terrorism of the weak worse than the wars waged by powerful government? And weak� won't indulge in terrorism unless�unless they don't have any other choice. Wars fought by the Western governtments have killed lot more people than the terrorsts. In fact, Americans bombed the city of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and did not apolosise for it (they won't ever). It was far more unjustifiable than 9/11 attacks.

in the end both were wrong.

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

atleast we cry for our people ! you never cry for that ak_m_f ! you just like to pass comments !

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

atleast�we cry for our people !�you never cry for that ak_m_f ! you just like to pass comments !

Then get up & join your brothers, what are you waiting for?

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:50pm

atleast we cry for our people ! you never cry for that ak_m_f ! you just like to pass comments !

Then get up & join your brothers, what are you waiting for?

i will not sit like you in one corner of the world passing comments !

insha Allah i will join my brothers !

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:53pm

After 2 more years your Jihadi junoon will go away.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:57pm

After 2 more years your Jihadi junoon will go away.

ak_m_f, you don't even have a drop of jihadi junoon in your heart !

masha Allah i have that jihadi junoon !

insha Allah my jihadi junoon will never go away !

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:00pm

insha Allah�my jihadi junoon will never go away !

I am currently engaged in jihad-e-nafs (jihad against one's own desire), I hope I win it.

Your jihadi junoon will go away with American cluster bomb.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:04pm

insha Allah my jihadi junoon will never go away !

I am currently engaged in jihad-e-nafs (jihad against one's own desire), I hope I win it.

Your jihadi junoon will go away with American cluster bomb.

ya, i can c your jihadi nafs, posting horrendous comments on india - that is you jihadi nafs ! posting hatred filled threads on india - that is your jihadi nafs ! supporting the non-muslims and not crying for our own muslim brothers - that is your jihadi nafs !

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:07pm
Seriously salman I am worried about you, you are being brain washed by Alqida.

Look man, pray,fast & read Quran. forget about becomming suicide bomber for hamas or Alqida.

They dont give a F about you or ur family, they only want to achieve their goal of distruction.

Read this will cool mind, I cant personally stop you, but my job was to give you right advise, rest it up to you. make a right decision.

Salam, take care.

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:11pm

Seriously salman I am worried about you, you are being brain washed by Alqida.

Look man, pray,fast & read Quran. forget about becomming suicide bomber for hamas or Alqida.

They dont give a F about you or ur family, they only want to achieve their goal of distruction.

Read this will cool mind, I cant personally stop you, but my job was to give you right advise, rest it up to you. make a right decision.

Salam, take care.

seriously ak_m_f, you are being brainwashed by the west !

look man, pray fast and read Qur'an ! forget about become a US or Israeli soldier !

They don't give a .... about you and ur family, they only want to destroy my muslim brothers and sisters !

read this will cool mind, i personally cant stop you, by my job was 2 give u the right advise rest is upto you ! make a right decision !

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:14pm
I dont want to become isreali or american soldier.

well if you want to ignore my advice then do it..

This will be my last coversation with u.

I tried....

Date Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:16pm

I dont want to become isreali or american soldier.

well if you want to ignore my advice then do it..

This will be my last coversation with u.

I tried....

if u want 2 become an israeli or american soldier, then its your choice !

if u want 2 ignore my advice then do it!

i tried...

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:19am

I want to join my brothers and sister as well inshAllah!

akm, judging by the way you are doing Jihad in your own brothers, I can tell you you have a lot of work for your naf's jihadi.

Salman, what akm does say is that he has already joined, with daniel and all the zionists.

I will end up on one note: Allak Ou Akbar!

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:20am

I hope this wasnt the last of you, considering you might have pulled the cord of that suicide vest u wearin.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:46am

I hope this wasnt the last of you, considering you might have pulled the cord of that suicide vest u wearin.

ak_m_f ! how dare u say that ! when we offer prayers we say Allahu Akbar ! when we look at the signs of Allah's greatness we say Allahu Akbar ! we say Allahu Akbar for many reasons ! Allahu Akbar is a holy word !

only people like you ak_m_f will say that Allahu Akbar is a term used to commit suicide ! naoozubillah !

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:52am
u 2 are the one who mis-use this word the most, dont lecture me on the holy word issue.

also read her post again:

she is clearly reffering to her suicide bombing fantasies

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:52am
Well, this is not his first Blasphemous comment anyway....

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:58am

Well, this is not his first Blasphemous comment anyway....

mods wil delete any Blasphemous comment, you just go & train for ur jihadi mission.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 1:15am
I am already doing it! Don't you worry about that!

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:34am

I call terrorist the one who wear suicide vest & blow themselves up in bus, and the one who crash into WTC.
(also the ones who drop bombs from F-16 on civlians)

I have never called freedom fighters who fight with the real army ,a terrorist.

Bismillah,

Aoodhu bilahi min ashaytanir Rajeem.  The point I so sadly failed to make is that the word terrorist is a new word that wasn't in the dictionary just a few decades ago, and that by allowing the powers-that-be created and define new words without modification or our own new invention we are actually encouraging our own mind control.  Words are power.

I seem to remember that persons who fought unconventionally were engaging in guerilla warfare and were called "guerillas".  Suicide bomber is pretty descriptive of someone with a bomb strapped around them, but not as clear as "kamakazi pilot", because they both are on death missions, but suicide bomber alone doesn't tell us if they are aiming at civilians or not.

Civilian suicide bomber? CSB? Wildly vicious non-combatant murderer? WVNCM?  That could apply both to a person with bombs strapped on their back walking into a crowd of innocent lunch goers and to Bush and Blair authorizing the bombings of innocent civilians who dared to give lunch to their husbands or brothers who were fighting for justice that day, or just planting their fields in the place they felt like bombing.

I think this etymological discussion deserves a lot of thought by a group of people searching for justice and peace.  How about you?

Brother Ak, when we label people, they might grow into the charisteristics of the thing with which we label them.  When we just address the specific trait in front of us, it limits the discussion to that and gives people room to move away from something that they weren't sure of in the first place.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

So, Herjihad, does a "freedom fighter" have the right to blow up a student on his lunch break?I see how you feel now. 

A Terrorist is a Terrorist.  Be he Irish, Arab or American (Tim McVeigh would have called himself a freedom fighter.....I would disagree)

Bismillah,

If you misunderstood my meaning, then I must have been horribly unclear.  Maybe I should ban myself when both my computer and me are overtired, rushed, and out of breath.  I know some who would definitely agree with such action!

Not only are people who murder non-combatants misguided, evil fools, but they are denying the Mercy of our Lord completely by their actions.  How many wonderful people in Iraq, Phalasteen, Ghana, Kashmir, Sudan, Virginia and more will die needlessly because of the vicious, greedy people in this world who have no respect for Allah, The Truth, nor the limits which He sets upon us?

I know.  Clear as mud, right?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:48am

Salam sister Herjihad. I agree with you, you have spokem most reasonably, MashAllah!

I wish I had your Sabr.

May Allah always protects you InshAllah, you and your family.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: BMZ
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 4:55am

Oh, looks like this topic hasn't been closed yet.

To Whom This May Concern

I would beg everyone not to make personal attacks, please. I am itching to delete entire threads, so please don't do that and don't give me a chance to do so. Muslima, I had to delete one of your posts, containing the ugly word Zionist.

Here is what I posted in the closed topic, for everybody's reading pleasure:

Hi Everyone,

One thing is positive about this site that no one has called me a Jew or a Joo yet.  

There is a lesson to be learnt from the following, when our dear Prophet was about to enter Mecca again after many years, victory for Allah and Islam, he was not taking that as his personal victory though. He did not think like that.

He and his companions were ruthlessly persecuted by the Meccans, tortured, taunted, stones thrown at, beaten mercilessly and many were slaughtered by the Meccans. They were forced out of Mecca, their home, by the pagan Meccans.

Prophet was ready to enter Mecca with more than 10,000 Muslims and before entry, he asked Bilal to announce the following:

"You will not harm or attack any man working in the fields. You will not harm or attack any women, children and old people. You shall not cut down any trees. You will not kill any person unless attacked. All by the Kaaba were safe, even all in Abu Sufyan's house were safe."

Prophet did not behave or do anything like Joshua did as told by YHVH. Not a single person was attacked or slaughtered, though the prophet and Muslims had the right to avenge. He did not. That was the most peaceful takeover of any city in the History of the world.

Even the most modern and civilised countries like US, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and the UK have no such good record. Naeen, Naada, nicht and zilsch!

If we look at what I wrote above, Islam gave the best and the mother of all types of  "Geneva Convention" 1400+ years ago.

Islam does not allow attacks on non-combatants or civilians which include the general populace. There is nothing to justify suicide bombing or killier attacks against civilians, in Qur'aan. Period.

However, Palestinians are free to attack and kill IDF forces, if they are attacked. Likewise, the Iraqis and their resistance fighters are free to attack the US Military and it's Associates but they are not allowed to harm their own people or the enemy's civilians, who are getting screwed by both sides.

Personally, I am a strong supporter of Muslim countries going nuclear. Pakistan has safe-guarded it's own existence. Iran is just doing that and I hope it announces and confirms having nukes. Otherwise an Iraq would have been made out of both or both of them would have been turned into Iraq already.

Look at North Korea. It has openly declared having nukes. has no food nor money for it's people but the bomb safeguards it's existence. No one can touch it!

Pakistan has always been an off and on ally of US.  Sacnctions were imposed it when it exploded nukes after the Indians exploded. But now Pakistan is a darling. If the West knows how to be diplomatic, the Muslim countries should show that too. Look at Iran, How nicely it is handling the situation.  

Why is the US so deadly against Pakistan, Iran or other Muslim countries having nukes and missiles or NK having both? They are not going to use any nukes on anybody. But the main reason is that US will no more be able to anchor it's Naval Fleets of their coast and make an Iraq out of them.

So, what exactly did God Almighty say in Qur'aan about this war and persecution by others? Please don't mind my style of transliteration and the translation. Here it is:

"Wa a'a-id-do lahum mas-ta-ta'atum min quw-wa-tin, wa mir-ribaa-til khailay, tur-hiboona bay-he adoo-wal-laahay wa- adoo-wa-kum, wa aa'khay-reena min doo-nay-him; laa ta'a-la-moona-hum, Allaho ya'a-lamohum. Wa maa tun-fay-qumin shay-yin fee sabeel-lil-laahay, yu-waf-fa ilaikum wa antum laa tuzlamoon." Verse 60 Surah 8 Al-Anfal 

Translation: "And prepare and strengthen yourself against them with all the might that you can gather, have the best cavalries, etc so that you can instil fear in the hearts of the the enemies of Allah, your enemies and also against those other than them as Allah knows your other enemies too, you don't know. Whatever you spend in the way of Allah will be given back to you and you will never be short-changed or no one can touch you."

Dr. Mahathir, former PM of Malaysia kept telling the Islamic Leaders, the goons and buffoons, reciting this Ayaah and who cared? The solution is given there in Qur'aan and Muslims have been sleeping over it for centuries.

What OBL and Taleban have done is wrong. No one can justify that act under Qur'aan and any other Islamic ordinances. God Almighty never promised any 72 virgins to anyone. Wrong is wrong.

Palestinians, poor people, have always been made a pawn and have been used by Muslim rulers of the Arabic States in order to hang to their kingdoms, shaikhdoms, Sultanates and Emirates. We are the ones who have got the Palestinians screwed up and have led them into a miserable life. If the Muslim world stood united and bold on the Issue of Palestine, the West would fix Israel in a minute.

OBL, Mullah Omar and the Talebans have hijacked Islam and have tarnished it. They have done nothing Islamic by executing 911 and they handed over the Muslim regions to US on a silver platter.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:02am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Muslima, I�had to delete one of your posts, containing the ugly word Zionist.

O no, Zionist have their lobby here too, muslima!

you cant hide

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:21am

"O no, Zionist have their lobby here too, muslima! "

Oh! you were so close to the scissors!

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:33am

"O no, Zionist have their lobby here too, muslima! "

Oh! you were so close to the scissors!

bmzsp and ak_m_f, u both have something in common !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:37am

never seen a moderator laugh so much as much as bmzsp !

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, 'Too much laughing deadens the mind !'

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:39am
Allah Konws his heart and when he defends israelis just after seeing pictures of dead Palestinian children, I have nothing to add. may Allah repays him for his concerns for the z.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:49am

Actually laughter is really the best medicine. Crying is also a great medicine but unfortunately it is hard to cry.

Please note that the emoticon is used by me where I am extremely sarcastic and I want to make a "serious" point on politics and the states/countries involved.

In matters related to Islam and Qur'aan, there is no emoticon used by me as Islam is no laughing matter.

Thanks and Salaam Alaikum

BMZ

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:07am

I really hope you blow urself up and die. (hope fully in alqida camp, take out as many terrorist with you as you can)

insha Allah i will die as a jihadi,�may Allah grant the jihadis jannatul firdaus !�

Finally something we can agree on, Allah grants hell to murderers.

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:11am

I really hope you blow urself up and die. (hope fully in alqida camp, take out as many terrorist with you as you can)

insha Allah i will die as a jihadi, may Allah grant the jihadis jannatul firdaus ! 

I really cannot believe you salman, everything I am reading is very disheartening. You have changed. You side with muslimas (which I guess is fine) but what you say about islam and about OBL and others is very concerning.

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:13am

finally, u have agreed ak_m_f, that al qaida, hamas, OBL are jihadis !

I meant that they will follow Alzawarqi, Inshallah,

I pray for terrorist to die every day.

God listen to me when The bomb was Dropped on Alzawaqri,

Allah Akbar!

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

insha Allah i will die as a jihadi, may Allah grant the jihadis jannatul firdaus ! 

I really cannot believe you salman, everything I am reading is very disheartening. You have changed. You side with muslimas (which I guess is fine) but what you say about islam and about OBL and others is very concerning.

angel, read the posts of mine in the other threads of comments and complaints section which have been closed ! insha Allah u will understand why i support them !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:14am

This is not real jihad salman, its terrorism.

END OF STORY.

I cant explain it more.

bye

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:16am

This is not real jihad salman, its terrorism.

END OF STORY.

I cant explain it more.

bye

then give me one example of jihad (holy war) in this world other than the jihadis like al zarqawi, hamas, al qaida, OBL

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:17am

This is not real jihad salman, its terrorism. END OF STORY. I cant explain it more. bye

then give me one example of jihad (holy war) in this world other than the jihadis like al zarqawi, hamas, al qaida, OBL

Dont use sacred word of jihadi,call them terrorist.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:17am

angel, read the posts of mine in the other threads of comments and complaints section which have been closed ! insha Allah u will understand why i support them !

I read and I understand.

I agree with ak_m_f with everything he has said.

You saying that what I have learnt here is wrong? 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:19am

This is not real jihad salman, its terrorism. END OF STORY. I cant explain it more. bye

u r calling jihadis terrorists ! u cannot b a muslim ! u r a non-muslim ! u r insulting islam by calling jihadis as terrorists !

Allah gets angry on people like u and grants such people hell !

Allah grants jihadis jannat !

may Allah grant the jihadis jannatul firdaus ! aameen !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:21am

I agree with this Salman, but only jihadis like prophet's companions will go (who never harmed civlians), not your terrorist organizations.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:21am

I read and I understand.

I agree with ak_m_f with everything he has said.

You saying that what I have learnt here is wrong? 

its upto u 2 decide angel ! if u want 2 believe like majority of people in this world that such groups are terrorists, then u r free to do so ! i m not forcing anyone 2 believe in what i say !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:22am
Angel what kind of Islam you wnat to learn about?
The real islam that was taught by prophet (PBUH)

Or salman's version of Islam, which includes Firing AK-47 & blowing yourselfup.

you decide.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:23am

I agree with this Salman, but only jihadis like prophet's companions will go (who never harmed civlians), not your terrorist organizations.

look at the situation of the world 2day !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:24am

look at the situation of the world 2day !

sigh

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:24am

u r calling jihadis terrorists ! u cannot b a muslim ! u r a non-muslim ! u r insulting islam by calling jihadis as terrorists !

SALMAN!!!!!!!, WHAT HAVE WE BEEN SAYING TO YOU ? - YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ALLAH IS GOING TO DO! OR HOW HE IS GOING TO JUDGE! SO STOP THAT! PLEASE!

STOP USING ALLAH/GOD THAT WAY!

if you say i think this is what allah will do, will be better because it is just your opinion and not one of God's.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:25am

yes angel, u r free to decide whatever u want. this is my view of why i think they are jihadis ! there are many more muslims who think as i think ! but majority of people think like ak_m_f thinkthat those terrorist organizations.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:26am

its upto u 2 decide angel ! if u want 2 believe like majority of people in this world that such groups are terrorists, then u r free to do so ! i m not forcing anyone 2 believe in what i say !

I'm glad I have a choice

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:26am

I'm glad I have a choice

dosnt salman sound like the 2nd guy in pic

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5541&PN=1&TPN=1 - Click here

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:27am

SALMAN!!!!!!!, WHAT HAVE WE BEEN SAYING TO YOU ? - YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ALLAH IS GOING TO DO! OR HOW HE IS GOING TO JUDGE! SO STOP THAT! PLEASE!

STOP USING ALLAH/GOD THAT WAY!

if you say i think this is what allah will do, will be better because it is just your opinion and not one of God's.

you are right angel, i should not have said like the way colin does, may Allah forgive me! 

Allah judges the best

Allah is The All-Knower of the unseen and the seen

Allah is The All-Knower of all the things

Allah knows best

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:28am

boy, i feel like i'm being pulled, lol!

ak, I'm with you

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:29am

I'm glad I have a choice

dosnt salman sound like the 2nd guy in pic

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5541&PN=1&TPN=1 - Click here

make as much fun as u want ak_m_f !

insha Allah i will c what Allah does with u on the day of judgement !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:30am

you are right angel, i should not have said like the way colin does, may Allah forgive me! 

you could not leave colin out of it could you?? besides you don't get colin like I do  

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:34am

you could not leave colin out of it could you?? besides you don't get colin like I do  

colin makes his own judgement, and now even ak_m_f is making his own judgement, but i leave my judgement to Allah, Allah judges the best, Allah knows best

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:36am

ah, whatever!

I'll do the same too

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:43am
MashAllah Salman, you have made the right decision.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:03am

Salman and ak_m_f

Dear Brothers,

I do not wish to lock this thread but I am tired of deleting posts while both of you continue to ply on.

Please argue, exchange and discuss without going ballistic!

Salman,

The title given by Allah to our dear Prophet is "Wa innaka la alaa Khulqin azeem" which means, "O'Muhammad you have been given a very grand character."

There are many meanings to Jihad and the Jihad in the way of Allah, carried out by our dear prophet Muhammad is very different from the "Jihad" carried out by Osama and his sympathisers.

My sincere apologies for deleting a few heated posts but it was necessary to keep this board in control.

Salaam Alaikum

BMZ

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:06am
sorry bmzsp, I kinda lost my cool. I cant stand quiet while these misguided people post misinformation about our porphet(PBUH)

feel free to delete my post ( I will not open threads like herjihad, my promise to you
)

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:09am

sorry bmzsp, I kinda lost my cool. I cant stand quiet while these misguided people post misinformation about our porphet(PBUH)

feel free to delete my post ( I will not open threads like herjihad, my promise to you
)

bmzsp, ak_m_f always loses his cool and uses that word in most of his sentences, such are the misguided people.

Edited by BMZ, both of you look cool now. Thanks a million.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:14am
bmzsp please ban me, I am one of the misguided people. O how I wish to be in Salman's shoes.

(o wait I take that back, u never know he might have bomb in his shoe )

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:17am

bmzsp please ban me, I am one of the misguided people. O how I wish to be in Salman's shoes.

(o wait I take that back, u never know he might have bomb in his shoe )

u r my muslim brother ak_m_f, how can i bomb u, jihad means 2 fight with the enemies of islam

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:23am

There's really no reason for anyone to post anymore, is there?  What difference does anyone's opinion mean now?  Since "the one in green" came to this site, there have been no mature discussions or dialogue.  She has managed, singlehandedly, to completely and totally derail this once fine website.  Let's give her a big hand!  Muslima, I applaud you. You must be very happy with yourself.

Oh, and her hate-riddled posts are not even edited!  I think I've learned what I needed to learn regarding Islam.  How very, very sad.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

There's really no reason for anyone to post anymore, is there?  What difference does anyone's opinion mean now?  Since "the one in green" came to this site, there have been no mature discussions or dialogue.  She has managed, singlehandedly, to completely and totally derail this once fine website.  Let's give her a big hand!  Muslima, I applaud you. You must be very happy with yourself.

Oh, and her hate-riddled posts are not even edited!  I think I've learned what I needed to learn regarding Islam.  How very, very sad.

patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:27am

patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !

LOL!

Salman.........ah forget it.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:31am

Guys,

I have a lot of midnight oil to burn for my presentation tomorrow. It is already 10.31 pm where I live. Hope you guys get a nicer moderator for the next ten hours.

I will still have a peep in between.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:34am

Guys,

I have a lot of midnight oil to burn for my presentation tomorrow. It is already 10.31 pm where I live. Hope you guys get a nicer moderator for the next ten hours.

I will still have a peep in between.

Damn you, come back & close this thread. you are enjoyin this aint you? (ur evil )

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:39am

Salman said:

"patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !"

No, Salman.  You are mistaken.  Before Muslima came here and said some things which were flattering to you as a very young man, you were doing just fine.  She has really done a number on you, my friend. She is filled with hate for everyone, and she is turning you the same.  This is very, very sad.  We were friends!  Remember??  I am old enough to be your Mum, and we had nice chats.  I remember them.  What have you allowed this girl to do to your mind?  You should take a little time out for "silence" and just think about everything on your own.

I think Muslima is your friend only because you agree with her.  Real friends are not like that....real friends can disagree on issues and still remain friends, without name-calling and rude behavior.  Take a look at how you have changed since she came here.  Look at what she is doing to this nice website.

Personally, I think she is an Omani witch.  She is evil.

Peace to you Salman.....

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:42am
Salman we know she sends you extremist PM's lecturing u on how to become suicide bomber.

This is why Internet is dangerous place for the kids.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:45am

Salman said:

"patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !"

No, Salman.  You are mistaken.  Before Muslima came here and said some things which were flattering to you as a very young man, you were doing just fine.  She has really done a number on you, my friend. She is filled with hate for everyone, and she is turning you the same.  This is very, very sad.  We were friends!  Remember??  I am old enough to be your Mum, and we had nice chats.  I remember them.  What have you allowed this girl to do to your mind?  You should take a little time out for "silence" and just think about everything on your own.

I think Muslima is your friend only because you agree with her.  Real friends are not like that....real friends can disagree on issues and still remain friends, without name-calling and rude behavior.  Take a look at how you have changed since she came here.  Look at what she is doing to this nice website.

Personally, I think she is an Omani witch.  She is evil.

Peace to you Salman.....

i m losing all my friends bcuz of the stance i have taken

please, i don't want 2 lose my friends, and especially my best friend in this forum, who i cannot name

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:50am

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:51am

Salman,

I would never reject you...or anyone else, other than Muslima because she is an evil one.  Please know that I will remain your friend.  I only want you to think more what you are saying in so many of your recent posts.  You need a little time to really think before you say such harsh and rude comments to your friends.

We were all friends here, Salman.  Don't allow one person to destroy your friendships with the many good people on this site.  Okay?

Peace be with you.....

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:52am

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:54am

Why are you crying Salman??  Are you alright?  Please don't cry.

Peace to you,

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:56am
 i have lost many friends and also i have lost my best friend in this forum who i cannot name

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:59am

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:11am

Patty and akm, you are hilarious!

Even if Salman did not agree with me, I would think say what I think. It just happens that we agree.

An I an evil one Patty? a witch? I thought that was wrong in your religion to say things like this.

I have the impression you ahve an IQ under 50 when you speak, I am sorry.....Don't get me worng, I know you are nice, but you are so naive! You definitely are not the smartest. God Bless!

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:12am

i have lost many friends and also i have lost my best friend in this forum who i cannot name

Cheer up Salman, I am still your friend, you haven't really lost me, I've just been a bit to busy to talk world cup talk with you.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Cheer up Salman, I am still your friend, you haven't really lost me, I've just been a bit to busy to talk world cup talk with you.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:15am
I am willing to leave everything behind, If salman reads the article I posted about suicide bombing.

Salman who would you listen to? The scholars? or some no one gurl on internet?

The scholars will guide the ummmah, even our prophet holded Scholars in high regard.

make your decision.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:25am

Let's attack me on my arguments instead of insulting me: how about that akm?

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:30am

Let's attack me on my arguments instead of insulting me: how about that akm?

I am choosing to Ignore you,

I will let user decide what he/she agrees with.

salam.

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 11:03am

"An I an evil one Patty? a witch? I thought that was wrong in your religion to say things like this."

It is wrong in my religion to intentionally lie.  It is expected that we should expose evil.  That is what I am doing....exposing evil.  You are the perfect example of pure evil.....you would gladly hurt even your own brothers and sisters to suit your own personal agenda.

You have caused poor Salman much hurt already....and you have not even been on this site for one month.

By the way, "Muslima", how do we really know who you are??  How do we know you're really a female?  How do we know you're from Algiers? How do we know you even Muslim?  Answer:  We don't.  All we really know about you is that you are filled with hate and anger and bigotry toward nearly every human being on this earth.  I call that pretty darned evil.

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:29pm
Patty one of you remarks that you made i found offensive--
although I'm truggling in my own Islamic faith i still find your
reference to what you learned about Islam rather offensive.
This is perhaps the most valid reason, from what I've seen here
why I lose faith. So far after the ten plus pages I've read was
nothing but bickering non-productive words which does not
solve anything.

It obvious we have our political differences but regardless who
says what we should be mindful and non-threatning. Let me
remind the people here that I am a LAW ENFORCEMENT
OFFICIAL and the reason I have not taken none of the threats
agains the States serious enough to have the "higher
authorities" take notice of this part of Islamicity.com is because
when reading a lot of the stuff here is nothing but Freedom of
Speech. But because I have lost faith in the moderators
controlling speech here any terrorist threats that I see here any
further I will repot to my superiors as well as the Federal
Bureau of Investogation stationed here in Los Angeles.

These opinions are i fact getting out of hand and I do not
appreciate that we discuss and praise people who by law in the
United States are in fact criminals. I understand muslima has
some strong views as well as AK, and Salman. I asked you
three to refrain from bickering to an unproductive discussion. If
you have disagreements please take that through Private
Message.......Again this is a warning from Los Angeles
County Sheriff's Department.......

-------------

Posted By: Mishmish
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:02pm

Israfil:

You may be a Los Angeles County law enforcement officer, but you have no authority here.

I am sure that this site is being monitored at all times by Home Land Security and other organizations. If they detect a true threat, they will act on it.

As Muslima and Salman have both been banned, before you issued your warning, what was the point? Neither of them live in California, much less the United States, and as they were the ones praising the terrorists this issue is done.

As for the rest of the posters here, no one else has ever shown any sympathy toward terrorism in any way. We may not agree with our government, but that is still our right:

The First Amendment of the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

no Allah Akbar screamin lunatic or government can take this away from us

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:34am

Dear Israfil--you said this:

"Patty one of you remarks that you made i found offensive--
although I'm truggling in my own Islamic faith i still find your
reference to what you learned about Islam rather offensive."

I can guarantee you I would never intentionally say anything offensive about Islam.  Would you please be so kind as to show or tell me what I said?  I have no idea what you are referring to.  Thank you.

God's Peace.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:21am

Mishmish you said:

>>>>>You may be a Los Angeles County law enforcement officer, but you have no authority here. <<<<<

I'm glad you're ignorant enough to think that...What do you think Los Angeles County is? We are all apart of the Home Land Security Umbrella.....If  you know anything about Homeland security branches its not just an individual agency it includes: FBI, Local Law Enforcement, Fire Deparment(s), Security Personnel etc......We all are apart of Homeland Security. You say I have no authority here we in actuality I do. If I feel that there is terrorist activity being festered here I have much I cano do here, even if I am a rookie in the Sheriff's Department. My department is about serious business about terrorism especially since we have home grown terrorist in California.

Like I said there is nothing serious here enough to determine an actual threat, however my warning is towards people who are going to make terrorist threats. Since you moderators seem to not control the colorful language here I will intervene on the behalf of my department here....

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:51am

Patty you said in response to Muslima:

>>>>Oh, and her hate-riddled posts are not even edited!  I think I've learned what I needed to learn regarding Islam.  How very, very sad.<<<<<

Need I say more?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net