IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:41pm

Patty, for me that defines exactly both the internal and the international politics of America.

akm, pointless comments.

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Terrorists do not wear uniforms .�

i disagree with this statement, I do support the gurellia tactics against invading army that dont endanger civilians

also most of em dont have proper uniforms
(easy to blend in the civlians )

Edited by ak_m_f
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:54pm

This defines a "terrorist" or "terrorism":

�The term �terrorism� means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

�The term �international terrorism� means terrorism involving the territory or the citizens of more than one country.

�The term �terrorist group� means any group that practices, or has significant subgroups that practice, international terrorism.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

You always stress on the victims that are closer to you.

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

You have gone crazy after all that crying

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:46pm

You always stress on the victims that are closer to you.

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

Allah Ou Akbar!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:34pm

So, Herjihad, does a "freedom fighter" have the right to blow up a student on his lunch break?I see how you feel now. 

A Terrorist is a Terrorist.  Be he Irish, Arab or American (Tim McVeigh would have called himself a freedom fighter.....I would disagree)

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:30pm
InshAllah means with God's Will. Let see what He decides.
Allah Ou Akbar!
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 1:41pm
So to our Muslima "InshAllah" is a curse.

That explains a great deal.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic