IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iran will not bow to ’pressure’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iran will not bow to ’pressure’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrEaMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:59am

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Look at the facts, my friend, not your desires.

If you think Ahmadmeninjad dominates Khomeini you are simply wrong.  He is just getting more publicity lately.  The fact that you never heard of Khomeini before I mentioned him reflects your ignorance of Iraninan politics.

Only Khomeini has the power to make foreign policy and to declare war.  Ahmadmeninjad has only domestic influence, and even that is always inferior to the judgement of the Ayatollahs.  Iran has clearly spelled out the powers both branches of government have in their website.

It's not about raising the issue of who has the upper hand in status, both of these great men, (may Allah s.w.t bless them) are working in the way of the Almighty, Ayatollah khomieini was the elite upon humanity, who moved Iran and it's people so effectively that touched every being in ways unimaginable. Ahemedmininjed is another follower who is making Iran stand firm also Alhamdulillah and with this, every believer has his back, whether in Iran or outside Iran.

I rest my case...Salam

DrEaMa...

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 8:25am
Originally posted by DrEaMa DrEaMa wrote:

both of these great men, (may Allah s.w.t bless them) are working in the way of the Almighty,

DrEaMa...

So does the almighty want Iran to wipe Israel of the face of the earth?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:40am

Mi Lord Colinius, if thee didn't smell nice in thy thought, like, I must admit, almost all my Ingleesh friends would I ever spend time for what ye sayeth?

On a less Shakespearean note: the Brits, te people in the street, are about the best in the world we can have as neighbours, associates and business partners. The ruling class is a simple nasty mess. The only thing worse in Britain than the rulling class is the Nuevo ruling class of the smirky Tony kind.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:16am

Ugh...

How I long for the days where it took months for a letter to reach from one place to the next...then I wouldn't have to see men arguing over who's "former" empire was more evil.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13123358/site/newsweek/

In a few years, I don't think we'll have to worry about America the Superpower.  My Grandchildren won't understand Whispers hatred of their country and the Whispers of 2050 will have India and China to hate.

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

both of these great men, (may Allah s.w.t bless them) are working in the way of the Almighty,

DrEaMa...

Allah is The One who owns us fully and nothing happens in the universe except as a result of His will

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

DrEaMa...

Allah is The One who owns us fully and nothing happens in the universe except as a result of His will

yes, but you are responsible for you own actions.
DrEaMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrEaMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

DrEaMa...

Ahsant brother, I guess if I was to get into further depth, I may be tredding on dangerous grounds, so I will leave it at that and have you absorb your own opinions on how you think this world operates. History is just repeating itself.

Salam Alaykum..

Edited by DrEaMa
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:41pm
Whisper (green type)

Mi Lord Colinius, if thee didn't smell nice in thy thought, like, I must admit, almost all my Ingleesh friends would I ever spend time for what ye sayeth?

Sir Whisper, my Shakespeare is not so advanced as thee's.. not sure if this is an insult or a compliment that ye is sayething to me?

On a less Shakespearean note: the Brits, te people in the street, are about the best in the world we can have as neighbours, associates and business partners. The ruling class is a simple nasty mess. The only thing worse in Britain than the rulling class is the Nuevo ruling class of the smirky Tony kind.

I think top public school education has a lot to answer for...turning out semi-arrogant clones, many almost believing that Britain still has an Empire.

Edited by Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic