IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ali Sina’s cowardice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ali Sina’s cowardice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 12:46pm
yes that is an interesting website annie, ive been looking at it in the past couple of hours, and no doubt ill go back to it later
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Originally posted by AnnieTwo AnnieTwo wrote:

Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Hey Fred and AnnieTwo

You don't know me...I wish someday I will face Ali Sina, George, you Fredi etc in public debates and we will see whether you and your cronies can beat me in the debates or vice versa.

I quote AnnieTwo's statement: 'From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances.' How little you know about Sina when you say that Sina could beat me in a debate. 

Knowledge will defeat Ali Sina. You don't know me and you are prejudging me. You are not fair to yourselves and me.

I was just fooling around with you AbRah.  I based my opinion on what I have read in your posts on this site.  You ask or make allegations against the Bible, some give you answers and then you repeat the same questions.  I'm thinking of the tree and cross discussions.

Annie

My response:

I have refuted all of your allegations using facts !  Can't you differentiate a tree from a cross? Why don't you call a tree a cross and vice versa in your daily life? Why?  I wonder what kind of cross that can grow up consuming fertilisers etc and doing photosynthetic process.

I don't remember Fredi's answer on the cross/tree discussion, but I do remember someone named Patty's.  She included a page with a picture and I found it on the Internet.  Here it is:

http://www.wcg.org/lit/booklets/risen/risen3.htm

AbRah, the article should answer all your concerns if you understand what you are reading.

I don't remember one allegation you made against Christianity where you used facts.  What I do remember is that you don't accept any answer but your own.

Annie
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 3:50pm

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

yes that is an interesting website annie, ive been looking at it in the past couple of hours, and no doubt ill go back to it later

Ali Sina would be a good role model for you.

Sadly, the only ex-Christians who truly defame Christianity are Atheists. I guess we could start quoting them here, they are usually pretty full of vitriol and hatred towards their ex-religion. They do make some compelling arguments.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Ali Sina would be a good role model for you.

Sadly, the only ex-Christians who truly defame Christianity are Atheists. I guess we could start quoting them here, they are usually pretty full of vitriol and hatred towards their ex-religion. They do make some compelling arguments.

Mishmish,

Ali Sina is not a good role model for anyone.  He has been burned.

And, sadly, so many ex-Muslims turn to atheisism.  They give up on God altogether.  What a sad commentary.  Ex-Muslims hate their former religion.  They feel that they have been betrayed.

I think from what I have read of ex-Muslims who have converted to Christianity, the majority of them have great love for the Muslims.  This they learned from Jesus.

Annie
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 5:36pm

I think from what I have read of ex-Muslims who have converted to Christianity, the majority of them have great love for the Muslims.� This they learned from Jesus.

Annie

Go, and spread you propaganda somewhere else.

Almost all of those "conversion" stories are fake.
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:26pm

abrah - im not going to repeat the information i gave to you, to which you have not responded

My response: I have answered your questions and the same answers for the same questions of yours! You are moving in a circle by your own questions! You are just like a ship that loses its rudder and you move in a circle until you hit a coral and sink!

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:31pm

AnnieTwo said : I don't remember one allegation you made against Christianity where you used facts.  What I do remember is that you don't accept any answer but your own.

My response: I am using your own Bible to refute your own wild allegations and now you are saying that the Bible doesn't contain facts! Let me quote your own word....AnnieTwo said : I don't remember one allegation you made against Christianity where you used facts.

Lol...........Is the Bible a fiction to you?  I think so.

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:37pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I think from what I have read of ex-Muslims who have converted to Christianity, the majority of them have great love for the Muslims.  This they learned from Jesus.

Annie

Go, and spread you propaganda somewhere else.

Almost all of those "conversion" stories are fake.

a_m_f.....You are right...I have visited the Christian websites and I find the stories of the so-called 'ex-Muslims who have converted to Christianity' are illogical and they contains absurdities when I analyse their so-called stories! They are fictional stories invented by the Christians to fool non-Christians....Why do the Christians invent the stories? So many Christians have embraced Islam nowdays in the West!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic