IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 12:28pm

The Gog and Magog were the successors of Yafaish. This was the third son pf Prophet Noah after Haam and Sam. So most probably he settled in central asia. The chinese, Russians and central Asians are believed to be from their race. However, the people (or whatever creatures we call them) which are the actual ones, to be released before the day of Judgement can not be exactly traced out. Because question arises that if Zulqarnain did close them behind the wall then how their genaration developed later. The exact truth is known to Allah only and they will be released soon after once Prophet Essa (Jesus) had killed Dajjal. What will be their actual appearence, will be they humans or aliens? We can't say anything for sure. However Dajjal is a system in which we are living today and a personality as well which has to appear once this FITNA reaches its climax.

Shams zaman   Pakistan 

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by Shams Zaman Shams Zaman wrote:

....The exact truth is known to Allah only and they will be released soon after once Prophet Essa (Jesus) had killed Dajjal. What will be their actual appearence, will be they humans or aliens? We can't say anything for sure. However Dajjal is a system in which we are living today and a personality as well which has to appear once this FITNA reaches its climax....

Corrections sir,

1. When Essa (as) returns - he would NOT be a prophet but a Muslim (follower of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - according to Islamic concept.

2. According to some a Salafi website - Dajjal will be followed by thousands of Iranians!

3. According to Bible Anti-Christ will be amongst Jews and his followers will be mostly Jews too.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 6:37pm

The Messiah idea & The Anti Christ

It means the days of searching and waiting for one Messiah are over and We must see a living Messiah among Us and within Us. It means We start doing what has to be done in Our lives and in Our communities. It means We must be ready to make a difference. It means We must start feeding the hungry, caring for the poor, sharing Our wealth of knowledge and technology more openly and fairly. It means education must be easier to access for Education is true justice as it prevents the ills of the world from happening.

It means building F.A.I.T.H. = Families and Individuals Investing In Trust Truth and H.O.P.E.= Helping Overcome Poverty, Violence and Ignorance.

Effectively by using W.A.R.S. = World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

It means we each create a Spiritual Environment and Economy around us and are affected by the Spiritual Economies and Environments of others. It means We must accept our portion of responsibility when it comes to creating Healthy Spiritual Environments and Economies for ourselves and others. Recognizing that We are both Powerful and Powerless when faced with certain issues in our Spiritual lives, in the everyday issues also.

However regardless of what We are faced with there is hope. We can nurture that hope and that F.A.I.T.H. by seeking out the resource people that can assist us with being more self empowered and confident about our Spiritual lives regardless of the religion we belong to.

We can seek out information via books and internet and other sources to help us formulate Our own expression of Our F.A.I.T.H. For one prophet said investigation of the truth is up to each individual. No one else can find the truth for you. That is, your own truth. The truth you can live with.

F.A.I.T.H. = Families and Individuals Investing in Trust, Truth and H.O.P.E. = Helping Overcome Poverty, Violence and Ignorance Effectively.

Essentially it means each of Us are stake holders in building a Spiritual World to live in and that all of us are key people in the process of building a Spiritually healthy Environment and Economy.  Especially within ourselves We must nurture a healthy Spiritual Environment and Spiritual Economy.

We have the power within us to do great things and also not so great things, basically it comes done to choices we make and the will power it takes sometimes not to go against the norm by being good.

You are very valuable to God and do not forget it. You, We are the hands and feet for God We are voice for God, We are ears for God and We are doers for God. You matter to God and are needed by God to be healthy and whole and happy and a participant in building our Spiritual Economies and Environments.

In effect it means We are the A.N.T.I. C = A New Truth In Common with Christ, by this I mean We are the people accepting Our portion of responsibility so no one person must die for Us to be saved. That it is each of Us who must be responsible for our selves and others even more so than before. It means We can no longer turn a blind eye to the ills of the World , the people the animal, plant and sea life matter as well.

There is not going to be one A.N.T.I. Christ there are billions, they are not denying Christ but upholding the fact that each of Us are Powerful Spiritual Beings. Each requiring love and accountability to grow and develop thus denying the Christ like sacrifice being ever needed again to save anyone. With the exception of Fire fighters and Emergency Response Teams and other people like Police man and woman, that is sacrifice in the line of duty.

There is not going to be a war in the traditional sense on this but a new one called W.A.R.S.= World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

It means in truth that no one person should have to give up their life for another or for billions for that matter, each of Us is empowered to be Our best and do Our best for Ourselves and Others helping prevent a Monster of what the call the traditional Anti Christ.

It means the monster the anti Christ in the traditional sense controlling the minds of others to an evil extent if that or a person surfaces that they will be dealt with effectively and quickly not left to linger and cause harm amongst the people. They will receive counseling and psychiatric assistance immediately.  The real Anti Christ the monster is those who deny food, education and training to the poor, the abused or abusive and the ignorant.  These are the real monster Anti Christ.

For they too are valuable assets to Our society when they are healthy, maybe they will need help before they can really participate again the valuable Powerful Holy Spirit within everyone. Everyone is an asset to Our communities in some way shape or form. Some are more some are less. It must also be remembered that various cultures place a different scale of value on the lives of individuals. That is why this project is important especially to all of Our Global Societies.

It means We are the A.N.T.I. Christ but in a unique sort of way. By this I mean that everything that needs to be done can and should be done without anyone having to sacrifice their lives. 

As the A.N.T.I. Christ We are people who get the job done without sacrificing life or limb to do it. I know some of you may want to go with the Anti Christ the very bad of bad people opposite to Christ but I think there can be opposite but similarities too.

Similarities to Christ such as caring and giving of your time like he did. Giving of expertise, experience, knowledge, commitment and caring. These can be in any field of work whether it be hospital workers, school teachers, retail workers, factory workers, restaurant workers, volunteers, parents, friends, grandparents, siblings and car givers.

When I use the word A.N.T.I. it is not against Christ but the opposite to an extent, the good extent. Just because it is traditionally used to mean a person totally the opposite of Christ I mean bad, very bad actually, does not mean We cannot shift it to mean something good for a change.

So indeed the A.N.T.I. Christ has come but it is not one person it is every person. Each doing their part to make the world a better place. This A.N.T.I. Christ I am talking about loves God and Loves Humanity and would not do anything to harm it.

If anything this A.N.T.I. Christ is one to care and promote peace where ever they are and go. A.N.T.I. = A New Truth In Common

Indeed it is a New Truth in a way that We are the A.N.T.I. Christ very much so if you ask me. The salvation of the World does not mean everyone must give up their dreams and hopes to follow the road Christ, Buddha, The Bab, Bahaullah, AbdulBaha and Mohammed created new religions so We do not need to create a New religion We must create a new Spiritual Economies and Spiritual Environments. It means We are major stake holders in F.A.I.T.H. building with W.A.R.S. and everyone of Us is important to God.

None of Us is left out of this whether We belong to a religion or not for it encompasses our lives daily regardless of who we are or what we are doing. The Holy can be found in all places in all people every where. God has left none of Us alone, even though We may feel it at times.

For G.O.D. = Guiding Our Destiny. Is not God Guiding Our Destiny through Ourselves and others? I believe God the Creator is most certainly. None of Us is left without guidance although sometimes that guidance is in error. Think about all the wonderful People and things we have today that give Us guidance. We have television, radio, computers, internet and hundreds of different professions that bring Us educational guidance everyday.

What this We are the Messiah Project means is that the Powerful Spiritual Force We are must be geared more towards leveling the playing field for the average person. It means more efforts in volunteering and work related projects that address Poverty, Violence and Ignorance.

It means G.O.D. is Guiding Our Destiny and We are a major stake holders and players in the giving and receiving of the guidance. As major stake holders it means We are accountable for Our share in remedying societies ills. It means We take a portion of the burden not all of it when it comes to resolving Poverty, Violence and Ignorance.

It means taking a proactive approach on drug abuse and educating them and counseling them that there are other ways to feel good and solve their problems. Finding resolve within themselves to resolving their personal problems so they do not feel the need to use drugs. Also they need to be reminded they are major stake holders and key players in resolving not only their own problems but participants in society as well. 

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:37pm

amlhabibi2000, do you think you can put that in normal type size?

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:26am

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

....We do not need to create a New religion We must create a new Spiritual Economies and Spiritual Environments. It means We are major stake holders in F.A.I.T.H. building with W.A.R.S. and everyone of Us is important to God.....

Well in case you don't know - God already have created 'such family for people like you'. He is the owner of 'City of London' - no other than Rothschild. Both Bush and Kerry are his agents.

Know your enemy!

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:10pm
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:22pm

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Right. Why do you even answer this guy. Y'all only encourage him

Answer whom - you or the Bible?

In case you never touched the Bible - let me quote a few 'holy prophecies' for you:

1.  The Antichrist  - He is a Jew  - "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers . . .nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Daniel 11:37"

2.   He is from the tribe/region of Dan  - "We looked for peace, but no good came; and for a time of health, and behold trouble! The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein. For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 8:15-17"

3.    He is from the serpent's root - "Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent. . . Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.  Isaiah 14:29,31"

Quote There is definitely no belief in an anti christ anywhere in any version of the jewish religion unless you count Jews for Dodgers or
something of the like

"Dodgers", you say! - Certainly they were not during the time of Rev. Martin Luther - the Founder of the 'Protestants' - but he certainly told the world what he thought of the Jews. Would you like to have a free link to read his opinion of Jews?

Know your enemy!

Shams Zaman View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:02pm

Dear Danial

Are you really a Jew? I am astonished to hear from a Jew that he says: There is definitely no belief in an anti christ anywhere in any version of the jewish religion unless you count Jews for Dodgers or something of the like.

Dear the focal point of the Zionism was the Coming Of The Messiah. It was Theodor Herzl who had reincarnated the concept of Messiah and that all Jews must carryout Allyiah to the Holy land before the Messiah comes. Brother I would not only suggest you to read the Bible but also the following books:

The Psychohistory of Zionism by Jay y Gonen

Rising Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel by Israel Shahak

These certainly will prove benificial for you. Jews were waiting for Messiah and they rejected Jesus and then Muhammad (Peace be on them all) and no Messiah has come so far since the Jewish Diaspora. So where did the concept go? If you happen to ask any of the Jew in Israel and belonging to Haridety party he will tell you that since 1917 the Messionic era has started and in fact we are living in that era. I think thay are absoletly right because we are in fact living in the Dajjali era and it is about to reach to its climax. And it will happen once the Jewish Messiah or the anti-christ for Muslims and Christians will appear.

It may happen within next 10-30 years or may be a little earlier or later. This is what our religious teachings foretells. Nostradamus has even described it earlier and he was a Jewish too though he later converted to Christanity.

Shams Zaman   [email protected]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic