IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you intend to see The Da Vinci Code?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you intend to see The Da Vinci Code?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 6:00pm
NO
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 11:42pm
BAN ! BAN !
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

"the vatican holds many dark secrets that they don't share, there is a whole library that virtually no one is allowed to see and it makes me wonder what have they got to hide"

I am really offended at the lies which anti-Catholics/Christianity love to spread. 

And I am offended that you think I am anti-catholic/christianity. Sheesh!!!!!

Just because I have some views without some back up material about it..........DOESN'T make me anti.

Quote I always try to be very respectful of everyone else's religion, and I would appreciate the same.  It amazes me how one can make such a blanket statement, such as the one above, and yet offer no reference material which backs up their biased claim. 

I'm so sorry that I don't keep every single minute detail of references/resources under by belt!

Quote Here are the archives from the Vatican:

http://asv.vatican.va/home_en.htm

And here is the Vatican library (not much of a "secret", is it?????)

LOL!

And I am suppose to believe now that the Vatican doesn't hold any secrets now

AS I understand not everything is put up on the site.

ANd by the way it is true that virtually no one is not allowed to go into the library and it is a small part that is open to those people whether they are elite people or documentary makers that do get the permission to see the library, I've seen it myself in documentaries, the books are old and they are chained up to polls (so people don't run off with them

So next time Patty that you want to lash out on me or anyone perhaps do some research yourself first..

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I am sorry but i can not agree with comments on Vatican,how can we explain the original text of Barnabas Gospel being hidden by Vatican for hundred years,how can we explain the second original text of this Gospel had been taken by from the library of Oxford?...

If you leave your religion to Vatican,you will do the worst thing to the name of Jesus(a.s)....please let we all wake up from the sleep for the name of Jesus(a.s.)...we have got so much things to do if we see we have the power and this film proved how we all wasted our times...wa salaam...

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic