IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello, i'am an ex-muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, i'am an ex-muslim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Seeking
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, i'am an ex-muslim
    Posted: 27 August 2020 at 4:31pm
Here is my story, i was raised in a muslim family, my father is born muslim and my mother converted while marring my father, however i never was very religious except some time during my teenage years.
I then left islam, now i understand that it was a bad choice and i want to come back but the step is difficult since i was a sinner and made alot of haram things.
What should i do according to Islam?

Inch Allah i hope there is still a way for me.

I plan to start praying again and stop everything haram. 
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2020 at 11:06pm
Yes, there is away, a lot of ways. Allah God almighty is the most forgiving the most merciful.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2020 at 11:09pm
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2020 at 3:18am
Did you cause harm?

If so was it to others or just you?

Was it bad?

Do you wish to be nice to the world or something else?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2020 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Sam90 Sam90 wrote:

Here is my story, i was raised in a muslim family, my father is born muslim and my mother converted while marring my father, however i never was very religious except some time during my teenage years.
I then left islam, now i understand that it was a bad choice and i want to come back but the step is difficult since i was a sinner and made alot of haram things.
What should i do according to Islam?

Inch Allah i hope there is still a way for me.

I plan to start praying again and stop everything haram. 
Yes, there's a way to be back to the straight path.
Allah Ta'ala Said:
Sleepy

اِلَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَاٰمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًاصَالِحًـا فَاُولٰٓئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللّٰهُ سَيِّاٰتِهِمْ حَسَنٰتٍ   ۗ  وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ غَفُوْرًا رَّحِيْمًا

"except those who repent and believe and do good; then Allah replaced their evil with good. Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful."
(Quran, Al-Furqan 25: 70)

suma View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2020 at 7:18am
MashaAllah, you're very lucky. Not many people get the chance of coming back.

Since you are regretting for the mistakes and Allah always accepts sincere apology, all you need to do no is declare shahada (your belief in Islam; see: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCG7Oerxakk ) and start practicing Islam.

YOU SHOULD NOT TELL OTHERS WHAT SINS YOU'VE COMMITTED. Islam discourages disclosing any sinful acts (to anyone) that has been done secretly.

InshaAllah, Allah will forgive  you. However, if you have deprived anyone of their rights, try to give their rights back, if possible, or ask for forgiveness. Allah loves the one asks for forgiveness.
Nitro Zeus View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitro Zeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2020 at 2:58am
Oh enemy of Islam! You think you can mislead us!?? I can also call myself an ex-Christian, so what? I'm not gonna let you deceive and mislead us so we can follow your ways just like others do! No matter what arguments you bring against Islam, I can easily defeat your arguments, because I have solid knowledge and solid arguments.

If I see you trying to mislead one of us, I'll declare war on you.

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2020 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Nitro Zeus Nitro Zeus wrote:

Oh enemy of Islam! You think you can mislead us!?? I can also call myself an ex-Christian, so what? I'm not gonna let you deceive and mislead us so we can follow your ways just like others do! No matter what arguments you bring against Islam, I can easily defeat your arguments, because I have solid knowledge and solid arguments.

If I see you trying to mislead one of us, I'll declare war on you.

Please calm down Nitro Zeus Alexander. The guy did not say anything bad about Islam... In fact, he said that he regrets leaving Islam.. Let's give him the benefit of a doubt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic