IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - OUD perfume and the Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OUD perfume and the Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:08am
Salman ,

Cool yourself down and splash some aftershave on. Yes, we cannot drink alcohol. Do you know that several things contain alcohol. So, when you are in a hospital, and you get hurt, you want them to clean you with soda?
Salman, go ask a scholar about cologne. They will tell you what you need to know about perfume. Or better yet, have a reality check and smell yourself. Don't forget that our Prophet(PBUH) wanted us to be clean and smell good. Don't make things forbidden that are halal! Smelling good is a priority in my life in a halal way. Did you know that aftershave, cleaning agents, lotions, deodrant and many things in our life contain alcohol. Also, if you buy a good brand cologne they don't have a lot of alcohol in them. Lastly, you didn't read my post carefully. I hope you understand that what you said is WRONG. Deal with it brother!
Oudyss�e View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oudyssée Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 8:59am
As salam alaykoum,

You can find pure oud oil and oud chips at a good price here:
http://www.oudyssee.com/en/shop-2/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic