IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Moslem converts to Chrisitanity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moslem converts to Chrisitanity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DigitalStorm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:55am

When the time comes, where there will be no one left on earth that will say Allah in His rememberence...   or people that will say.. "there used to be people that worshipped this thing called God"  That is one of the signs of the day of judgment.

Because of the enormous pain caused by the trumpet, the mountains will be leveled, sky will split apart.. Allah doesn't want anyone muslim to suffer those pains, so in my opinion, I believe thats what it means when he says when no one will be left on earth that believes in him, he'll destroy the earth.

As for criminals, Allah is just in punishing them.  If you knew what Hell contains, you'll justify that NO ACTION is worthy of hellfire, because of its intesity in torture.

That is why Allah will forgive all those who believed in him and yet committed crimes vs. those who didn't believe in him in the first place.  The only sin he wont forgive is kufr... which is disbelief. That is because, he has sent down messengers to every nation, and they still continue to disbelieve in Him. 

Even after that... it is mentioned in a hadith, Allah will take a handful of people from hell and let them into paradise because of his mercy.  They will be purrifed in the river of Khauther and they will wear green clothes and gold necklaces and stuff. 

ok, I gotta go for now. 

Ma'Salama,
Hamid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic