IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did Jesus decleared war?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Jesus decleared war?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddy kukz yusuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 2:26pm
noah preached how many years and got how many followers?this should tell you God is not bothered by the time
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 7:37am
Originally posted by AkuDia AkuDia wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Was ther any evidince that Jesus was egaged of any kind of physical war?
Jesus' missionary for only 3 years, imagine he is like Muhammad who preached for 23 years. Will Jesus not fight his own people who oppose his Father?

Jesus's words is eternal from the before the earth was created He is the word of God.

John 1 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Isiah.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 5:40am
Hi Peace maker, how are you ?
It's been a long time enough I didn't folow this forum.
There are two questions that I want to convey to you, including:

1. Regarding your statement: 
(Jesus's words is eternal from the before the earth was created He is the word of God.)
Who says that ? how is your understanding of "the word of God." with Jesus the son of the mother of Mary ? Do you think that material and non-material things are the same?

2. Are the books of Mark, Mathius, Luke, and John, each contents are all the same ?
Thanks,
God Bless you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2019 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

(Jesus's words is eternal from the before the earth was created He is the word of God.)
Who says that ? how is your understanding of "the word of God." with Jesus the son of the mother of Mary ? Do you think that material and non-material things are the same?

2. Are the books of Mark, Mathius, Luke, and John, each contents are all the same ?
Thanks,
God Bless you.

So whats the definition Jesus said I was send to my own and they didn't accept me.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 12:01am

Thanks,
God Bless you.

So whats the definition Jesus said I was send to my own and they didn't accept me.
Does that statement mean that Jesus considers himself God? Do you mean that?
Well ! then which book do you choose ? Mark, Mathius, Luke, or John?
I will prove that there are some contents that are not the same.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2019 at 1:22pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

They were not writen the same but the Christian Apocrypa in the Quran is 100% right do you agree.

Here are two Christian fables that Muhammad heard of, and then recited into the Qur'an.

Injilu 't Tufuliyyah better known as the Arabic "Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ"

JESUS SPEAKING FROM THE CRADLE    He shall preach to men in his cradle and in the prime of manhood, and shall lead a righteous life.  Sura 3:46.

Another reference to this is Sura 19:28-34:

"O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

JESUS TURNING CLAY BIRDS INTO LIVING BIRDS  He will say: "I bring you a sign from your Lord. From clay I will make for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breath into it and, by God's leave, it shall become a living bird."    Sura 3:49

Both of these events, the speaking in the cradle and the birds from clay are mentioned again in Sura 5:110   When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2019 at 5:32am

Thanks,
God Bless you.

They were not writen the same but the Christian Apocrypa in the Quran is 100% right do you agree.

Here are two Christian fables that Muhammad heard of, and then recited into the Qur'an.

Injilu 't Tufuliyyah better known as the Arabic "Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ"

JESUS SPEAKING FROM THE CRADLE    He shall preach to men in his cradle and in the prime of manhood, and shall lead a righteous life.  Sura 3:46.

"O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

JESUS TURNING CLAY BIRDS INTO LIVING BIRDS  He will say: "I bring you a sign from your Lord. From clay I will make for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breath into it and, by God's leave, it shall become a living bird."    Sura 3:49

Both of these events, the speaking in the cradle and the birds from clay are mentioned again in Sura 5:110   When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

"They were not writen the same"
Answer:
If there were some verses written  not the same in the Gospels, it could be that the Gospels of other Christians are approaching the truth, not what you are following now.

(Sura 3:46)
It's true, Jesus could speak from infancy and Muslims also believe.

(19:28-34:)
It is true that Maria's parents were godly, and Jesus a servant of God, not the son of God, it proves that Jesus was a Prophet because God made him a Prophet, and the Prophet was a human being, Jesus was also ordered to do salah during his life . Do you also do salah like Jesus?

(Sura 3:49)
That proves that Jesus was only sent to Israelis, not to all humans.

(Sura 5:110)
Indeed, Jesus was able to talk since he was a baby due to Gabriel's help at Allah's command.
And indeed what you say is evidence of the miracles that Allah gave him.

If you consider that the Prophet Muhammad taken example of someone's story, why are there many verses in the Quran that aren't in the previous books?

Muslims respect and glorify Jesus, because Muslims do not believe that Jesus was killed and crucified.

Conclusion:
I think that you are subconsciously proving the truth of the Qur'an.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2019 at 2:16pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

"They were not writen the same"
Answer:
If there were some verses written  not the same in the Gospels, it could be that the Gospels of other Christians are approaching the truth, not what you are following now.

(Sura 3:46)
It's true, Jesus could speak from infancy and Muslims also believe.

(19:28-34:)
It is true that Maria's parents were godly, and Jesus a servant of God, not the son of God, it proves that Jesus was a Prophet because God made him a Prophet, and the Prophet was a human being, Jesus was also ordered to do salah during his life . Do you also do salah like Jesus?

(Sura 3:49)
That proves that Jesus was only sent to Israelis, not to all humans.

(Sura 5:110)
Indeed, Jesus was able to talk since he was a baby due to Gabriel's help at Allah's command.
And indeed what you say is evidence of the miracles that Allah gave him.

If you consider that the Prophet Muhammad taken example of someone's story, why are there many verses in the Quran that aren't in the previous books?

Muslims respect and glorify Jesus, because Muslims do not believe that Jesus was killed and crucified.

Conclusion:
I think that you are subconsciously proving the truth of the Qur'an.

So what was unreliable for the gosples became reliable in the Quran what Muhammad plagiarised from the gnostic Christian stories became the truth what Allah could not fixed in the past Muhammad came and fix it for Allah it take 600 years after Jesus in which Allah could not fix his past,And after Adam it take 5000 years for Allah to fix what went wrong in the past.

The Quran says:

3:44 This is an account of things beyond your knowledge that We reveal to you [Muhammad]: you were not present among them when they cast lots to see which of them should take charge of Mary, you were not present when they argued [about her] . . . (Haleem)

The same apocryphal gospel says that divining rods were used to decide on the custody of young Mary. This passage describes some tumult among the candidates as well.

The apocryphal gospel says:

8.3 And the heralds went forth and spread out through all the surrounding country of Judaea; the trumpet of the Lord sounded and all [the widowers] ran to it. [The widowers give their rods to the high priest] 9.1 When he took the rods, and went out (again) [from the Temple] and gave them to them: but there was no sign on them . . . [Joseph got a divine sign of a dove]. And the priest said to Joseph: "Joseph, to you has fallen the good fortune to receive the virgin of the Lord; take her under your care. (New Testament Apocrypha, pp. 429-430)

The Quran says:

19:23 . . . [A]nd, when the pain of childbirth drove her to cling to the trunk of the palm tree, she exclaimed, "I wish I had been long dead and forgotten before all this!" 24 but a voice cried to her from below, "Do not worry: your Lord has provided a stream at your feet 25 and, if you shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, it will deliver fresh ripe dates for you, 26 so eat, drink, be glad . . . (Haleem)

This story of miraculous deliverance through a palm tree and a stream of water comes from the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, or more accurately, The Book About the Origin of the Blessed Mary and the Childhood of the Savior.

Muhammad alters a passage in this pseudo-gospel, or he heard an altered version of it (or both). He connects the miracle of the palm and the stream to Mary giving birth to Jesus, but the non-canonical gospel says that the baby Jesus worked the miracle. Joseph and Mary are concerned about food and water as they travel to Egypt. The infant Jesus overhears their conversation and solves their problem.

The apocryphal gospel says:

Then the child Jesus, who was sitting with a happy countenance in his mother's lap, said to the palm: "Bend down your branches, O tree, and refresh my mother with your fruit." And immediately at this command [voice] the palm bent down to the feet of the blessed Mary, and they gathered from its fruit and they all refreshed themselves . . . [Addressing the palm, Jesus says:] "And open beneath your roots a vein of water . . . and let the waters flow" . . . And when they saw the fountain of water, they greatly rejoiced and quenched their thirst . . . (The New Testament Apocrypha, vol. 1, p. 463)

Sura4:157

Yusuf Ali—That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

This notoriously difficult verse is the only reference to the crucifixion in the Qur’an, and the apparent denial of the crucifixion is, as is clear in Haleem’s and Ali’s renderings, a parenthetical statement modifying the primary clause speaking of the Jew’s claim of killing Jesus.

So in this scenario Allah fix one of his biggest mistakes he had made 600 years ago in Muhmmad's time and correct it by means sorry I made it appear to them it was only a illusion I actually crucified someone else in Jesus's place THEN WHO WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOK LIKED JESUS.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic