IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2020 at 5:56pm
(Finally, there is no benefit in knowing such a matter, and there is no harm in ignoring it. A person must protect himself from the devils through the supplications for that purpose (such as reciting chapters 112, 113 and 114) and abiding by the sharee'ah, by striving hard against the devil, and by encouraging the people to stick to the religion and avoid following the steps of the devil.)

Answer:

Whatever the source of the story can be made by humans, but the Qur'an 18: 50 explains that the iblees are enemies of mankind.
Iblees has influenced the hearts and minds of people so that people have the courage to change the word of God in the Torah and the Gospel, even lately some have tried to make the fake Qoran, but Allah protected it.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2020 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

=========
Luke 1:32: “He will be called great and will be called the Son of the Most High.”

Luke 1:35: “...therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.”
=========

How about this one?

(John 5:27)
"And given the power to him will do the punishment, therefore Jesus is a human child."

Does this not prove that Jesus was a human ?, not a son of God?

So, which one is right ?
Luke 1:32 and Luke 1:35 or John 5:27 ?

Now I want to ask you, are the names of the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John existing since Jesus was on earth?
Then has the name Christian existed since Jesus was on earth?

So, where do these names come from?
Let's think reasonably.

It was his Apostles.
You haven't told me why your Apostle of Allah said Iblees can lay eggs was Iblees then a female Shaytan?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2020 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

=========
Luke 1:32: “He will be called great and will be called the Son of the Most High.”

Luke 1:35: “...therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.”
=========

How about this one?

"And given the power to him will do the punishment, therefore Jesus is a human child."

So, which one is right ?

Now I want to ask you, are the names of the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John existing since Jesus was on earth?

Let's think reasonably.

It was his Apostles.
You haven't told me why your Apostle of Allah said Iblees can lay eggs was Iblees then a female Shaytan?
You answered what I didn't ask?
Well, I'll ask you again.

=========

=========

How about this one?

So, which one is right ?

=========

Who said devil can spawn?
The devil gave birth their children, not spawning eggs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2020 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

=========

=========

How about this one?

So, which one is right ?

Let's think reasonably.

It was his Apostles.
They did exist in Jesus's time whats your point or was it just names.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2021 at 9:43am
In the time of Jesus there was only the Bible, there was no other names. Therefore, it is not surprising that I find many verses that have contradicting meanings.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2021 at 1:56pm

In the time of Jesus there was only the Bible, there was no other names. Therefore, it is not surprising that I find many verses that have contradicting meanings.
Who told you that you have got absolutely no evidence.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2021 at 5:33pm
The Bible told me 
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2021 at 2:00pm
In Jesus’ time there were the five books of the Torah, the book of Psalms, and other several books of Scripture categorized as stories, or histories, or prophecy and the Proverbs.  

There was also the Book of War (mentioned in Scripture but lost until the 1950’s).  There were also other Jewish Scriptures quoted from by Jesus which are lost to time.

‘Bible’ refers to the collections of books used in Christian public worship after the Council of Nicea in the 3rd century.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic