IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2020 at 6:34pm
I have explained that Allah does not need war booty. He only saw which people obeyed Him and those who did not.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2020 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

I have explained that Allah does not need war booty. He only saw which people obeyed Him and those who did not.

So the booty that belongs Allah was a lying error made up by Muhammad so that he can get more out of the loot from his robberies.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 6:57pm
Answer:
Prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, so he will not cheat against booty.

Can we talk about who the Lord of the universe really is? After that we will know who Jesus is and who Muhammad is, do you agree?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2020 at 7:55pm

Answer:

Can we talk about who the Lord of the universe really is? After that we will know who Jesus is and who Muhammad is, do you agree?

So you agree Allah is the Lord of the universe.
We can talk about this.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 1:18am

How do you propose working that out?

What sort of evidence do you think we would need to start to answer that question?
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Answer:

We can talk about this.
Good, now I want to ask you, does God have a son ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2020 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Answer:

We can talk about this.
Good, now I want to ask you, does God have a son ?

Whats the problem why can't He? God is almighty He can do anything He wanted He do not any advice or any human's opinion on what He must or don't do. 

Iblees have offsprings is he mightier than Allah.

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me…?”[al-Kahf 18:50]
Here is some Islamic sources that Ibliss laid five eggs may be he was some kind of a winged dinosaurus.

We have not come across any authentic Prophetic text in this regard. However, Abu Ash-Shaykh Al-Asbahaani wrote in Al-‘Athamah (5/1682), reporting from Mujaahid  may  Allaah  have  mercy  upon  him about the saying of Allaah (which means): {Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you?} [Quran 18:50]; that he said:

Iblees (Satan) laid five eggs: Zalanboor, Daasim, Thabr, Miswat, and Al-A'war. Al-A'war is responsible for Zina (fornication or adultery; He beautifies it and entices people to commit it); Thabr is responsible for calamities (He orders people to rip their clothes, slap their cheeks and make the call of ignorance when stricken by calamity); Miswat is responsible for lies, which he casts people's mouths while they do not know its source); Daasim enters people’s homes: if a person entered his home and did not say 'Salaam', then he enters with him, and if he ate and did not mention the name of Allaah (i.e. say Bismillaah), then he eats with him, and he shows him the items in the house that he cannot find (of which he does not know where they are); as regards Zalanboor, he is the devil of the markets, he sticks his flag in every market between the heaven and the earth.

Al-'Ayni said in Sharh Al-Bukhari, “Mujaahid narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas, 'It was reported to us that Iblees has many children but that he relies on five of them: Shabr, Al-A'war, Miswat, Daasim, and Zalanboor…'” [End of quote]

However, we have not come across any scholar who authenticated what was reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas and Mujaahid.

Finally, there is no benefit in knowing such a matter, and there is no harm in ignoring it. A person must protect himself from the devils through the supplications for that purpose (such as reciting chapters 112, 113 and 114) and abiding by the sharee'ah, by striving hard against the devil, and by encouraging the people to stick to the religion and avoid following the steps of the devil.

Allaah knows best.

Here is much more evidence that Jesus is the Son of God.

Even before His birth, Jesus Christ held the title of the Son of God. When the angel Gabriel came to Mary to give her the news that she would be the mother of the Christ, he made the assertion twice.

Luke 1:32: “He will be called great and will be called the Son of the Most High.”

Luke 1:35: “...therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.”

During His ministry, Jesus would cast out demons, who would address Him as the Son of God.

Luke 4:41: “And demons also came out of many, crying, ‘You are the Son of God!’ But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ.”

Mark 3:11: “And whenever the unclean spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, ‘You are the Son of God.’”

The prophet John the Baptist affirms this claim. John the Baptist is a key witness, as he fulfilled the prophecy of one who would go before the Christ and proclaim His coming. In Isaiah 40:3, it foretells, “A voice cries: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.’” This voice did go on to proclaim the way of the Lord, and even to baptize Him.

John 1:34: “And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.”

The Apostles and Disciples

The apostles and the disciples followed the Lord Jesus, absorbed His teachings, and witnessed His miracles. They began to testify to what they saw, and who they believed He was. They may not at first have fully grasped in whose presence they stood, but over time they began to have personal revelations from the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 14:33: “And those in the boat worshipped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.’”

Matthew 16:15-16: “He said to them, ‘But who do you say I am?’ Simon Peter replied, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’”

"Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men." (John 12:27-32)

For to which of the angels did he ever say, "You are my son, today I have begotten you?" And again, "I will be a Father to him and he shall be a son to me?" (Hebrews 1:5).

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, "This is my beloved son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to him! (Matthew 17:5)

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2020 at 2:54am
=========
Luke 1:32: “He will be called great and will be called the Son of the Most High.”

Luke 1:35: “...therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.”
=========

How about this one?

(John 5:27)
"And given the power to him will do the punishment, therefore Jesus is a human child."

Does this not prove that Jesus was a human ?, not a son of God?

So, which one is right ?
Luke 1:32 and Luke 1:35 or John 5:27 ?

Now I want to ask you, are the names of the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John existing since Jesus was on earth?
Then has the name Christian existed since Jesus was on earth?

So, where do these names come from?
Let's think reasonably.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic