IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2020 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Quran 8:40 that you wrote is WRONG. And the truth is as follows:
Allah Ta'ala Said:
وَاِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمُوْۤا  اَنَّ اللّٰهَ مَوْلٰٮكُمْ ۗ  نِعْمَ الْمَوْلٰى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيْرُ
"And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your protector. He is the best of protectors and the best of helpers."  (Quran 8: 40)

(Why would God appoint a prophet who had no knowledge of the Taura? Even Muhammad's Allah had no no knowledge of the Taura.
The Almighty God will not do that.)

Can you prove it reasonably ?
Please do not in your opinion, because not everyone will believe in you which you are not God.
Read one verse further.
Surah 8:40-41.

How can Allah be our protector if he want his spoils of war.

Muhammad just made sure he get more out of the war.

40. If they refuse, be sure that Allah is your Protector - the best to protect
and the best to help.
41. And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire [in war], a fifth
share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger, and to near relatives,
orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the
revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the
meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things.

Matt 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies and bless the one who curses you, and do what is beautiful to the one who hates you, and pray over those who take you by force and persecute you.

Same God Same God Same you explain to me.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2020 at 10:22pm
Quran 8:40 that you wrote is WRONG. And the truth is as follows:
Allah Ta'ala Said:
وَاِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمُوْۤا  اَنَّ اللّٰهَ مَوْلٰٮكُمْ ۗ  نِعْمَ الْمَوْلٰى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيْرُ
"And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your protector. He is the best of protectors and the best of helpers."  (Quran 8: 40)

(Why would God appoint a prophet who had no knowledge of the Taura? Even Muhammad's Allah had no no knowledge of the Taura.
The Almighty God will not do that.)

Can you prove it reasonably ?
Please do not in your opinion, because not everyone will believe in you which you are not God.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2020 at 6:42pm

Anyone who doesn't understand the true meaning of Allah's Words, will think badly, etc.
Likewise with the contents of the shahih hadith.
This was in Quran not hadith.

Quran 8:40 And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah.

I thought the Quran is so clear that anybody could understand that.
Why would God appoint a prophet who had no knowledge of the Taura? Even Muhammad's Allah had no no knowledge of the Taura.
The Almighty God will not do that.  
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 10:07am
Anyone who doesn't understand the true meaning of Allah's Words, will think badly, etc.
Likewise with the contents of the shahih hadith.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2020 at 3:43am

The God of the Prophet Muhammad is the same with the God of Jesus and others Prophets/Apostles.

Now you taking a fat change like your Prophet Muhammad.

Read Exodus 3

But Moses replied, “When I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your ancestors sent me to you,’ they will ask me, ‘What is his name?’ So what can I tell them?”

14 C)" data-cr="#cen-GNT-1563C">God said, “I am who I am. You must tell them: ‘The one who is called I Am has sent me to you.’ 15 Tell the Israelites that I, the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have sent you to them. This is my name forever; this is what all future generations are to call me. 16 Go and gather the leaders of Israel together and tell them that I, the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, appeared to you. 

Here is you so called prophet's version.

Sura 69 at the back side of the Quran the first so called revelation.

Nowhere did Jibrill said I am jibrill a angel or never had he said Allah send me.

1. Proclaim! [or read!] in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

2. Created man, out of a [mere] clot of congealed blood:

3. Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

4. He Who taught [the use of] the pen,-

5. Taught man that which he knew not.

6. Day, but man doth transgress all bounds,

7. In that he looketh upon himself as self-sufficient.

8. Verily, to thy Lord is the return [of all].

9. Seest thou one who forbids-

10. A votary when he [turns] to pray?

11. Seest thou if he is on [the road of] Guidance?-

12. Or enjoins Righteousness?

13. Seest thou if he denies [Truth] and turns away?

14. Knoweth he not that Allah doth see?

15. Let him beware! If he desist not, We will drag him by the forelock,-

16. A lying, sinful forelock!

17. Then, let him call [for help] to his council [of comrades]:

18. We will call on the angels of punishment [to deal with him]!

19. Day, heed him not: But bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer

What kind of a God wanted his share of Muhammad's mercilees spoils of war stolen goods from his enemy so Allah was depending on Muhammad's booty.

So Allah is not the God as the Jews. 

Quran 8:40 And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger and for the kinsman (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, if ye believe in Allah and that which We revealed unto Our slave on the Day of Discrimination, the day when the two armies met. And Allah is Able to do all things.

Sahih Bukhari 4:53:351 Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Booty has been made legal for me."

Then he collected the booty and the fire came to burn it, but it did not burn it. He said (to his men), 'Some of you have stolen something from the booty. So one man from every tribe should give me a pledge of allegiance by shaking hands with me.' (They did so and) the hand of a man got stuck over the hand of their prophet. Then that prophet said (to the man), 'The theft has been committed by your people. So all the persons of your tribe should give me the pledge of allegiance by shaking hands with me.' The hands of two or three men got stuck over the hand of their prophet and he said, "You have committed the theft.' Then they brought a head of gold like the head of a cow and put it there, and the fire came and consumed the booty. The Prophet added: Then Allah saw our weakness and disability, so he made booty legal for us."

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2020 at 4:52pm
The God of the Prophet Muhammad is the same with the God of Jesus and others Prophets/Apostles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2020 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Does God care what we call Him? Do Muslims and Christians worship the same god?

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15)...

Another 'Copy & Paste' from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

But thank you for quoting it, because in you eagerness to find faults in our Qur'an... you are exposing your own Bible. How?...:

Moses PBUH asked God an extremely important question (Exodus 3:13), i.e. 'What is your name?', because he had to go back and tell the people/children of Israel... to which, (according to your bible), God does not give him a 'straight' answer... God just says: "I Am Who I Am", "This is my name forever"... it does not make sense!... Is this what Moses supposed to go back and tell his people??... this is another insult to God!!

The Qur'an, on the other hand, relates this very incident... where God gives a more logical answer... The true answer (I've put 3 translations):

Qur'an [20:14]

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Sahih International: Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.

Yusuf Ali: "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Arberry: Verily I am God; there is no god but I; therefore serve Me, and perform the prayer of My remembrance.

Another thing:

According to Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/bethlehem/what-was-jesus-doing-before-he-was-born-in-bethlehem.html):

Paragraph 1: ...Jesus Christ. As the Son of God he has existed from eternity past...

Paragraph 2: ...from all eternity the Son has been enjoying the love and glory that he shares with God the Father. Shortly before his death Jesus prays...

Paragraph 3: ...the Bible identifies God the Son as the creator of all things...

Paragraph 4: ...before his incarnation the Son of God was sustaining the universe...

Paragraph 6: (The bible on Jesus)...does show him as the creator and sustainer of the universe who was receiving angelic worship...

If all this is true, then why would God (the Father) withhold such vitally important information from Moses in the above incident??... Our Christian brothers (and sisters) must find this very 'confusing' Confused

And... How is it that the 'Creator of all things' and the 'sustainer of the Universe' be chased and caught by the men that he created, then get tortured, crucified and killed (according to your own belief)???

Find out what God (in the Qur'an) Tells us about anyone who holds such confusing/insulting beliefs... how they will have to answer for them very strictly! (on Judgement Day)

I never was on Billy Graham's site was there something that he said that upset you?
I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false so called prophet they insult themself by all the silly things that is writen in the Quran and hadiths it is so so silly that some Imam must write Tafsir so that muslims can understand what was written in the Quran.

So what is issue of God having a Son do you have a Son so you are allowed to have Son or a daughter. Allah had three daughters why don't you investigate your own silly book.

If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey with female torso from Mecca all the way up to Jerusalem with the speed just to ascend to heaven to get and so called open heart surgery by means of some angel was very big lie that I can tell you.

Washing of the Prophet's heart

Q 94:1 Did we not open your chest? 2 and remove your burden from you 3 which injured your back?

Anas b. Malik: I saw the mark of the stitches on the Prophet's chest.

Angels never perform open sugeries on humans they perform miracles

No Muslim can deny the importance of Mohammed's night journey in Islam, because this flight determined the Islamic rituals of praying five times a day, and performing ablution - or washing before prayer. In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day.

For example some claimed it was one of these mythical flying animals that  enabled Abraham who lived in Hebron, to pay visits to his son Ishmael in Mecca, a 1200 kilometers away. Some of Islam's "historians" claim it was a baraq that enabled Ishmael to attend his father Abraham's funeral in Hebron. Are we beginning to get the picture? Any time the thousand kilometers between Mecca and Israel demonstrates the conspicuous geographical impossibility, of any suggestion that Abraham or Ishmael were ever within 1,000 kilometers of where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD, simply break out the flying donkey-mule!

If you can believe this then you believe any nonsense.

You said:
"I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false"

Answer:
While in your writing underneath you said:
"If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey"

Answer:
In psychology, this is a high-level forgetful case for saying something, but in a short time he didn't feel he had said something. So, no wonder if Tim the plumber said that you are arrogant.

Answer:
I don't care if he saw it from which point of view, but the Qoran is the Word of Allah which has provided many things for my salvation, especially salvation for the eternal afterlife.

You said:
"In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day."

Answer:
Yes, all Muslims are ordered to do salah as all the Prophets did including Jesus. And I can prove it from the Gospel if needed.

Answer:
I don't care if he saw it from which point of view, but the Qoran is the Word of Allah which has provided many things for my salvation, especially salvation for the eternal afterlife.

Muhammad had made the muslims a offer that they never could have resisted.

A good idea for moral support to go to Muhammad's paradise for salvation.

The 72 virgins or 72 houri from Persian:  ḥūrī; plural of 'ḥaurāʾ' or'ḥūrīyah';  refers to a celestial being that is an aspect of Heaven or jannah (Arabic: Jannah'; plural: Jannat). This concept is mentioned in Qur'anic text as a reward to believing men after death. According to the Quran, once in jannah, believers are wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts. The Quran provides a physical and personal description of the houri and denotes them as awards to believers. Sahih (authentic) hadith detail the amount if houris and what they are for.

It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir, and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[9] from Ibn Majah, wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal."

(Muhammad had made the muslims a offer that they never could have resisted.)

(A good idea for moral support to go to Muhammad's paradise for salvation.)

Answer:
How can Muslims refuse him ?, his teachings make sense and its truth can be proven.

(The 72 virgins or 72 houri from Persian:  ḥūrī; plural of 'ḥaurāʾ' or'ḥūrīyah';  refers to a celestial being that is an aspect of Heaven or jannah (Arabic: Jannah'; plural: Jannat). This concept is mentioned in Qur'anic text as a reward to believing men after death. According to the Quran, once in jannah, believers are wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts. The Quran provides a physical and personal description of the houri and denotes them as awards to believers. Sahih (authentic) hadith detail the amount if houris and what they are for.)

(It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir, and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[9] from Ibn Majah, wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal.")

Answer:
Whatever it is, the definite reward for those who believe in Allah will get more in heaven.

So you admit what Muhammad said about his Paradise is the reward for a good Muslim man thats why muslims are so eager to die as martyrs for Muhammad so that they may enter Muhammad's paradise an offer that no one can resists.
Muslims are not eager to die as martyrs for Muhammad but to follow his teaching (the Qoran and As Sunnah)

The word "Islam" comes from "Aslama" (in Arabic) means Surrender to one God, and from "Salima" means getting salvation from Allah.

From the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad, they were the messengers of Allah who invited their people to surrender only to one God (Tawhid)
Thus, whoever surrenders and worships only to one God who created the universe and humans, carries out His commands, they are called Muslims (in Arabic).

Mark 12: 29,30
"The most important one", answered Jesus, is this: o Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

They will go to heaven.

Adam was not prophet and Muhammad was not a prophet of the real God not Muhammad's Allah Muhammad promote himself as a prophet and then to a Apostle of himself of his Allah.

Why do you quote from the bible? like the mormons they also got their fake book of theri false religeon but 100% of quotes is verses from the Bible.

You muslims are only worried about one god there are many other religeons who also believe in only one god so what Muhammad discovered was already old news there CAN OMNLY BE ONE GOD WHY DO YOU FAVOUR ISLAM ABOVE OTHER RELIGEONS O CAUSE ITS FROM ALLAH ACTUALLY IT WAS MUHAMMAD WHO PLAYED THE ROLE OF ALLAH.
(Adam was not prophet and Muhammad was not a prophet of the real God not Muhammad's Allah Muhammad promote himself as a prophet and then to a Apostle of himself of his Allah.)

Answer:
That's just your prejudice, can you prove that the Prophet Muhammad promoted himself as a Prophet?

(Why do you quote from the bible? like the mormons they also got their fake book of theri false religeon but 100% of quotes is verses from the Bible.)

Answer:
I just want to prove to you that the Gospel that is now circulating is not original, and I can prove it from the writings in the Gospel. Do I want to prove it again ?

(You muslims are only worried about one god there are many other religeons who also believe in only one god so what Muhammad discovered was already old news there CAN OMNLY BE ONE GOD WHY DO YOU FAVOUR ISLAM ABOVE OTHER RELIGEONS O CAUSE ITS FROM ALLAH ACTUALLY IT WAS MUHAMMAD WHO PLAYED THE ROLE OF ALLAH.)

Answer:
How about this:
"The most important one,"answered Jesus,"is this: o Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

Answer:
How about this:
"The most important one,"answered Jesus,"is this: o Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

And then Muhammad present to the Arabs another god Allah who had three daughters which was actually an old pagan god which Muhammad upgraded to a almighty god.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2020 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Does God care what we call Him? Do Muslims and Christians worship the same god?

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15)...

Another 'Copy & Paste' from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

But thank you for quoting it, because in you eagerness to find faults in our Qur'an... you are exposing your own Bible. How?...:

Moses PBUH asked God an extremely important question (Exodus 3:13), i.e. 'What is your name?', because he had to go back and tell the people/children of Israel... to which, (according to your bible), God does not give him a 'straight' answer... God just says: "I Am Who I Am", "This is my name forever"... it does not make sense!... Is this what Moses supposed to go back and tell his people??... this is another insult to God!!

The Qur'an, on the other hand, relates this very incident... where God gives a more logical answer... The true answer (I've put 3 translations):

Qur'an [20:14]

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Sahih International: Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.

Yusuf Ali: "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Arberry: Verily I am God; there is no god but I; therefore serve Me, and perform the prayer of My remembrance.

Another thing:

According to Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/bethlehem/what-was-jesus-doing-before-he-was-born-in-bethlehem.html):

Paragraph 1: ...Jesus Christ. As the Son of God he has existed from eternity past...

Paragraph 2: ...from all eternity the Son has been enjoying the love and glory that he shares with God the Father. Shortly before his death Jesus prays...

Paragraph 3: ...the Bible identifies God the Son as the creator of all things...

Paragraph 4: ...before his incarnation the Son of God was sustaining the universe...

Paragraph 6: (The bible on Jesus)...does show him as the creator and sustainer of the universe who was receiving angelic worship...

If all this is true, then why would God (the Father) withhold such vitally important information from Moses in the above incident??... Our Christian brothers (and sisters) must find this very 'confusing' Confused

And... How is it that the 'Creator of all things' and the 'sustainer of the Universe' be chased and caught by the men that he created, then get tortured, crucified and killed (according to your own belief)???

Find out what God (in the Qur'an) Tells us about anyone who holds such confusing/insulting beliefs... how they will have to answer for them very strictly! (on Judgement Day)

I never was on Billy Graham's site was there something that he said that upset you?
I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false so called prophet they insult themself by all the silly things that is writen in the Quran and hadiths it is so so silly that some Imam must write Tafsir so that muslims can understand what was written in the Quran.

So what is issue of God having a Son do you have a Son so you are allowed to have Son or a daughter. Allah had three daughters why don't you investigate your own silly book.

If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey with female torso from Mecca all the way up to Jerusalem with the speed just to ascend to heaven to get and so called open heart surgery by means of some angel was very big lie that I can tell you.

Washing of the Prophet's heart

Q 94:1 Did we not open your chest? 2 and remove your burden from you 3 which injured your back?

Angels never perform open sugeries on humans they perform miracles

No Muslim can deny the importance of Mohammed's night journey in Islam, because this flight determined the Islamic rituals of praying five times a day, and performing ablution - or washing before prayer. In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day.

For example some claimed it was one of these mythical flying animals that  enabled Abraham who lived in Hebron, to pay visits to his son Ishmael in Mecca, a 1200 kilometers away. Some of Islam's "historians" claim it was a baraq that enabled Ishmael to attend his father Abraham's funeral in Hebron. Are we beginning to get the picture? Any time the thousand kilometers between Mecca and Israel demonstrates the conspicuous geographical impossibility, of any suggestion that Abraham or Ishmael were ever within 1,000 kilometers of where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD, simply break out the flying donkey-mule!

If you can believe this then you believe any nonsense.

You said:
"I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false"

Answer:
While in your writing underneath you said:
"If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey"

Answer:
In psychology, this is a high-level forgetful case for saying something, but in a short time he didn't feel he had said something. So, no wonder if Tim the plumber said that you are arrogant.

Answer:

You said:
"In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day."

Answer:
Yes, all Muslims are ordered to do salah as all the Prophets did including Jesus. And I can prove it from the Gospel if needed.

Answer:

Muhammad had made the muslims a offer that they never could have resisted.

A good idea for moral support to go to Muhammad's paradise for salvation.

The 72 virgins or 72 houri from Persian:  ḥūrī; plural of 'ḥaurāʾ' or'ḥūrīyah';  refers to a celestial being that is an aspect of Heaven or jannah (Arabic: Jannah'; plural: Jannat). This concept is mentioned in Qur'anic text as a reward to believing men after death. According to the Quran, once in jannah, believers are wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts. The Quran provides a physical and personal description of the houri and denotes them as awards to believers. Sahih (authentic) hadith detail the amount if houris and what they are for.

It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir, and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[9] from Ibn Majah, wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal."

(Muhammad had made the muslims a offer that they never could have resisted.)

(A good idea for moral support to go to Muhammad's paradise for salvation.)

Answer:
How can Muslims refuse him ?, his teachings make sense and its truth can be proven.

(The 72 virgins or 72 houri from Persian:  ḥūrī; plural of 'ḥaurāʾ' or'ḥūrīyah';  refers to a celestial being that is an aspect of Heaven or jannah (Arabic: Jannah'; plural: Jannat). This concept is mentioned in Qur'anic text as a reward to believing men after death. According to the Quran, once in jannah, believers are wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts. The Quran provides a physical and personal description of the houri and denotes them as awards to believers. Sahih (authentic) hadith detail the amount if houris and what they are for.)

(It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir, and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[9] from Ibn Majah, wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal.")

Answer:
Whatever it is, the definite reward for those who believe in Allah will get more in heaven.

So you admit what Muhammad said about his Paradise is the reward for a good Muslim man thats why muslims are so eager to die as martyrs for Muhammad so that they may enter Muhammad's paradise an offer that no one can resists.
Muslims are not eager to die as martyrs for Muhammad but to follow his teaching (the Qoran and As Sunnah)

The word "Islam" comes from "Aslama" (in Arabic) means Surrender to one God, and from "Salima" means getting salvation from Allah.

From the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad, they were the messengers of Allah who invited their people to surrender only to one God (Tawhid)
Thus, whoever surrenders and worships only to one God who created the universe and humans, carries out His commands, they are called Muslims (in Arabic).

"The most important one", answered Jesus, is this: o Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

They will go to heaven.

Adam was not prophet and Muhammad was not a prophet of the real God not Muhammad's Allah Muhammad promote himself as a prophet and then to a Apostle of himself of his Allah.

Why do you quote from the bible? like the mormons they also got their fake book of theri false religeon but 100% of quotes is verses from the Bible.

You muslims are only worried about one god there are many other religeons who also believe in only one god so what Muhammad discovered was already old news there CAN OMNLY BE ONE GOD WHY DO YOU FAVOUR ISLAM ABOVE OTHER RELIGEONS O CAUSE ITS FROM ALLAH ACTUALLY IT WAS MUHAMMAD WHO PLAYED THE ROLE OF ALLAH.
(Adam was not prophet and Muhammad was not a prophet of the real God not Muhammad's Allah Muhammad promote himself as a prophet and then to a Apostle of himself of his Allah.)

Answer:
That's just your prejudice, can you prove that the Prophet Muhammad promoted himself as a Prophet?

(Why do you quote from the bible? like the mormons they also got their fake book of theri false religeon but 100% of quotes is verses from the Bible.)

Answer:
I just want to prove to you that the Gospel that is now circulating is not original, and I can prove it from the writings in the Gospel. Do I want to prove it again ?

(You muslims are only worried about one god there are many other religeons who also believe in only one god so what Muhammad discovered was already old news there CAN OMNLY BE ONE GOD WHY DO YOU FAVOUR ISLAM ABOVE OTHER RELIGEONS O CAUSE ITS FROM ALLAH ACTUALLY IT WAS MUHAMMAD WHO PLAYED THE ROLE OF ALLAH.)

Answer:
How about this:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic