IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

[QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=asep garut][QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=asep garut][QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=JerryMyers]

Peace maker,

Indeed, what you describe is all in the history, the worship ritual performed by Muslims which is exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad is a ritual of worship in accordance with the command of Allah, although it seems the same as the pagan ritual.

They (pagans) also worshiped their gods around the Ka'ba, but all the ritual polytheism was straightened out by the Prophet Muhammad become a 'Tauheed" ritual (there is no god except Allah). It is as the same as what had been done by all the Prophets before, such as salah (prayer), all the prophets perform the prayers as Muslims do now, which the different is only in the time of execution and the number of its salah.

Ramadan is just the name of the moon, whatever the community that performs religious rituals on that month no one forbids, but for Muslims have a guidance directly from their God. Similarly with fasting, other prophets are also doing fasting as commanded by God. Muslims do worship not because of imitating pagan but because of the command of Allah as the same as all Prophets did.

Prophet Muhammad is the successor of the monotheistic religions of the previous Prophets whose teachings have been completed by Allah as a warning to the whole of nature as in His word.

Some people say that Islam is a new religion, but for me, Islam is the religion that first appeared on the surface of this earth since the Prophet Adam 'alaihissalam.

There was no Hajj, Ramadaan or Kabaa and any isalmic practices in the Bible what you want to tell its right use pagan practises in God's religion then why didn't Elijah incorporated the Baal rituals into the Jewis religion.

1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink from the cup of the Lord,and the cup of devils:you cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

1 Corinthians 10:21 Context

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?  What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.  Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?  All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.

So this explain in detail to yo what the pagans had sacificed in Muhammad's time was to devils.

This also explained that there can not and will not be any Prophet after Jesus so stop wasting your time.

Hebrews 1.

God’s Final Word: His Son

IN THE PAST GOD SPOKE TO US  ANCESTORS  THROUGH THE   PROPHETS AT MANY TIMES AND IN VARIOUS WAYS BUT IN THESE LAST DAYS HE HAS  SPOKEN TO US BY HIS SON THROUGH WHOM HE APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, AND THROUGH WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE UNIVERSE.

THE SON IS THE RADIANCE OF GOD'S GLORY AND THE EXACT REPRESENTION OF HIS BEING, SUSTAINING ALL THINGS BY HIS POWERFULL WORD AFTER HE HAD PROVIDED PURIFICATION OR SINS, HE SAT  DOWN AT THE RIGHT OF GOD OF THE MAJESTY IN HEAVEN.   SO HE BECAME AS MUCH SUPERIOUR TO THE ANGELS AS THE NAME HE HE HAS INHERITED IS SUPERIOUR  TO THEIRS.

The Son Superiour to Angels.

For which of the angels did God ever say You are my Son today I have become your Father.

Or again I will be his Father and he will be my Son.

Joh 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Joh 8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Joh 8:53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

Joh 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

Joh 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Joh 8:57  Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 6:38am
Asep's speculation, "Some people say that Islam is a new religion, but for me, Islam is the religion that first appeared on the surface of this earth since the Prophet Adam 'alaihissalam. " is supported by Genesis 14:17-18 and the blessing of Abraham by Melchizedek, the priest/king of Salem.

This act of blessing by a priest can only be interpreted as a formal religious system extant before Judaism. Asep may well be correct from a Christian perspective.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
fatimunnisa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatimunnisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 6:28am
It is said that Ibrahim-aale-salaam was grand father of our Prophet Mohammed (saw)
and our Nabi(saw) met him on the 7th sky in the night shab-e-Meraj mubarak.

So Ibrahim aale salaam is special as we recite Durood-e-ibraheem in our every salaah
it shows Allah granted him dignity.
And he is a special Prophet
But our Prophet Mohammed (SAW) IS SUPERIOR TO ALL
FIRST AND THE LAST PROPHET OF ALLAH
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 8:58pm

[QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=asep garut][QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=asep garut][QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=JerryMyers]

Peace maker,

Indeed, what you describe is all in the history, the worship ritual performed by Muslims which is exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad is a ritual of worship in accordance with the command of Allah, although it seems the same as the pagan ritual.

They (pagans) also worshiped their gods around the Ka'ba, but all the ritual polytheism was straightened out by the Prophet Muhammad become a 'Tauheed" ritual (there is no god except Allah). It is as the same as what had been done by all the Prophets before, such as salah (prayer), all the prophets perform the prayers as Muslims do now, which the different is only in the time of execution and the number of its salah.

Ramadan is just the name of the moon, whatever the community that performs religious rituals on that month no one forbids, but for Muslims have a guidance directly from their God. Similarly with fasting, other prophets are also doing fasting as commanded by God. Muslims do worship not because of imitating pagan but because of the command of Allah as the same as all Prophets did.

Prophet Muhammad is the successor of the monotheistic religions of the previous Prophets whose teachings have been completed by Allah as a warning to the whole of nature as in His word.

Some people say that Islam is a new religion, but for me, Islam is the religion that first appeared on the surface of this earth since the Prophet Adam 'alaihissalam.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2018 at 9:10am

[QUOTE=asep garut][QUOTE=Peace maker][QUOTE=JerryMyers]

Sorry, I just can reply because of busyness in the month of Ramadan.

I say once again that Prophet Muhammad was not the first inventor and founder of Islam.

In this case you must know and understand what is the meaning of the word Islam?

The word 'Islam' is derived from the word "Aslama" which is surrendered to Allah, and from the word "Salima" is to obtain salvation from Allah. Thus Islam implies:

Submission to Allah, and worship only to Allah in order to obtain salvation from Him.

And those who practice Islamic sharia are called "Muslims"

From the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad, they were the messengers of Allah who invite his people to Allah and surrender only to Allah. (Quran 21:92)

Truly! This Tauheed religion (Islamic Monotheism) is the religion of your ummah (followers), the one religion, and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me.”

Here are some evidence that the Prophets were people who submitted to Allah (Muslim):

Prophet Noah, he has invited his people to be Muslims, (Quran 10:72)

“But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allah’s Will).”

Prophet Abraham and Prophet Jacob. (Quran 2:132)

And this submission to Allah (Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qub (Jacob) saying: ‘O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the true religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam’.”

Prophet Ibrahim is known as the father of the Prophets, automatically, his 'Tauheed' will also followed by the next Prophets.

Prophet Musa (Moses). (Quran 10:84)

“And Musa (Moses) said: ’O my people! If you have believed in Allah, then put your trust in Him if you are Muslims’.”

Prophet Isa (Jesus). (Quran 5:72)

“....But the Messiah Isa (Jesus) said: ‘ O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the wrong-doers there are no helpers’.”

In conclusion, all the Prophets are those who submit to Allah and who are worshiped only Allah, means they are Muslims.

That's all my belief in the Qur'an, anyone can have other opinion, therefore, one's faith should not be forced because only Allah who has the “Hidayah" (Guidance).

My principle in religion is, firstly I must understand the Quran to always follow the truth from Allah. (6:153)

“And verily, this Quran is My Straight Path, so follow it, and follow not other paths, for there will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious).”

The Quran 39:9

“.....say: ‘Are those who know equal to those who know not? verily, only those who have common sense are willing to accept the lesson (get lesson from Allah’s Signs and Verses of the Quran).”

So, Prophet Muhammad is not a liar.

Let me remind you the Quran was revealed in the month of ramadan which was already a well established pagan ritual long before Muhammad's time which he incorparated into islam to make it a holy so called godly practise what he have stolen from the pagans.
The rest is not God's word a k a Allah.
The Quran is not the truth of Allah or any god, but it was only from Muhammad.
No Angel of God would dare to start a new religion after Jesus except the Satan.

Peace maker,

You said: “Let me remind you the Quran was revealed in the month of ramadan which was already a well established pagan ritual long before Muhammad's time”

If I noticed from your words it seems that your knowledge of the Qur'an as already surpassed the real Muslim scholars. Now I want to ask you how much you know about the history of the Qur'an:

1.    What date was the Quran revealed? please prove it with the proposition.

2.  You said: “he incorparated into islam to make it a holy so called godly practise what he have stolen from the pagans.” Please provide the proof (not personal opinion), because in this day, people will not believe without evidence that can be trusted or rational.

The principle in Islam is only to convey the truths from God (Allah), while for those who do not want to accept it, it is the right of person, because the teachings of Islam forbid to force a person to become Muslim, only Allah who can give Hidayah (guidance) to anyone whom He wants, or it may be for those who do not want to accept His teachings is a sunnatullah (the will of God) as in His word.

Some historians claimed its in 22 December 609 and some claim its in the month of Ramadan the last ten days in one the odd nights of Ramadan.
Your own own holy books proof it not mine.

Sahih means authentic Bukhari Volume 2,Book 26 Number 689.
Narrated Abu Huraira: in the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allah's Apostle made AbU Bakr the leader of the pilgrims,the (Abu Bakr)sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year,and no no naked person is allowed to perform the Tawaf of the Kaba.

Some of Muhammad's closest followers didn't like to perform the Saee of al-Safa and al-Marwah, for example, because they knew it had been a ritual of Arabian jinn-devil worship:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2 Book 26 710 Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.'" (2.158)

The vast majority of Muhammad's followers have not bothered to investigate where the tradition of Ramadan came from other than to believe that, like everything else in Islam, Muhammad engaged in it and/or instructed his followers to.

"Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon, and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon. Both Ibn al-Nadim and the Shahrastani tell us about  al-Jandrikinieh, an Indian sect which began to fast when the moon disappeared and ended the fast with a great feast when the crescent reappeared.

"In Mecca, the Ahnaf were called Sabians because of the doctrines they embraced. Later, when Mohammed claimed to be a prophet, he was called a Sabian by the inhabitants of Mecca because they saw him performing many Sabian rites which included praying five times a day; performing several movements in prayer that were identical with the Mandaeans and the Harranians; and making ablution, or ceremonial washing, before each prayer. In the Qur'an, Mohammed called the Sabians “people of the book” like the Jews and Christians.

Ramadan was a pagan ceremony practiced by the Sabians, whether they were Harranians or Sabians. From the writings of Abu Zanad, an Arabic writer from Iraq who lived around 747 A.D., we conclude that at least one Mandaean community located in northern Iraq observed Ramadan.

What the pagans revealed to Muhammad instantly changed to one of Allah’s revelations.

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 6:54pm

I say once again that Prophet Muhammad was not the first inventor and founder of Islam.

In this case you must know and understand what is the meaning of the word Islam?

The word 'Islam' is derived from the word "Aslama" which is surrendered to Allah, and from the word "Salima" is to obtain salvation from Allah. Thus Islam implies:

Submission to Allah, and worship only to Allah in order to obtain salvation from Him.

From the Prophet Adam to the Prophet Muhammad, they were the messengers of Allah who invite his people to Allah and surrender only to Allah. (Quran 21:92)

Truly! This Tauheed religion (Islamic Monotheism) is the religion of your ummah (followers), the one religion, and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me.”

Here are some evidence that the Prophets were people who submitted to Allah (Muslim):

“But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allah’s Will).”

And this submission to Allah (Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qub (Jacob) saying: ‘O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the true religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam’.”

Prophet Ibrahim is known as the father of the Prophets, automatically, his 'Tauheed' will also followed by the next Prophets.

“And Musa (Moses) said: ’O my people! If you have believed in Allah, then put your trust in Him if you are Muslims’.”

“....But the Messiah Isa (Jesus) said: ‘ O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the wrong-doers there are no helpers’.”

In conclusion, all the Prophets are those who submit to Allah and who are worshiped only Allah, means they are Muslims.

That's all my belief in the Qur'an, anyone can have other opinion, therefore, one's faith should not be forced because only Allah who has the “Hidayah" (Guidance).

My principle in religion is, firstly I must understand the Quran to always follow the truth from Allah. (6:153)

“And verily, this Quran is My Straight Path, so follow it, and follow not other paths, for there will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious).”

“.....say: ‘Are those who know equal to those who know not? verily, only those who have common sense are willing to accept the lesson (get lesson from Allah’s Signs and Verses of the Quran).”

Let me remind you the Quran was revealed in the month of ramadan which was already a well established pagan ritual long before Muhammad's time which he incorparated into islam to make it a holy so called godly practise what he have stolen from the pagans.
No Angel of God would dare to start a new religion after Jesus except the Satan.

Peace maker,

You said: “Let me remind you the Quran was revealed in the month of ramadan which was already a well established pagan ritual long before Muhammad's time”

If I noticed from your words it seems that your knowledge of the Qur'an as already surpassed the real Muslim scholars. Now I want to ask you how much you know about the history of the Qur'an:

1.    What date was the Quran revealed? please prove it with the proposition.

2.  You said: “he incorparated into islam to make it a holy so called godly practise what he have stolen from the pagans.” Please provide the proof (not personal opinion), because in this day, people will not believe without evidence that can be trusted or rational.

The principle in Islam is only to convey the truths from God (Allah), while for those who do not want to accept it, it is the right of person, because the teachings of Islam forbid to force a person to become Muslim, only Allah who can give Hidayah (guidance) to anyone whom He wants, or it may be for those who do not want to accept His teachings is a sunnatullah (the will of God) as in His word.

JerryMyers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 7:00am

Let me remind you the Quran was revealed in the month of ramadan which was already a well established pagan ritual long before Muhammad's time which he incorparated into islam to make it a holy so called godly practise what he have stolen from the pagans.
The Quran is not the truth of Allah or any god, but it was only from Muhammad.

What makes you think Islam is a new religion ?? Can you prove the basic teaching of Jesus (or the prophets before him) are different from Islam ?? Did Jesus preach that God Almighty is a ‘3-in-1’ God ?? Did Jesus (or the prophets before him) preach the concept of original sin ??
If Jesus and none of the prophets before him ever preached a ‘3-in-1’ God nor did they preach the concept of original sin, then, it’s clear that whoever started Christianity was inspired by Satan whose main objective is to draw mankind away from God Almighty and in Christianity, Satan succeeded in doing just that as billions of Christians took Jesus Christ as their savior when they should turn to God Almighty as their only sole savior – “I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from Me there is no savior” – Isaiah 43:11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 1:38pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic