IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 1:16pm
@Asep,

From what and how you write there is a clear pattern emerging.
Information confirming the Quran is inflated and information contradicting the Quran gets discarded or even more likely: not even searched for.

Everybody does so to a certain extend, but in your case it looks more pronounced to me than on average.
Please think about it before you shout "foul !".

I would therefore like to invite you to do your own research on how convincing the Quran to "Bucaille" and  "Keith L. Moore" really was.  To do so, you also need to look for webpages which do not  have "Islam" or "[only] true religion" or similar in their Website bar. You'll be surprised.  

I've never heard of "Prof. William Brown." and "Joe, the Chairman of Baylor College". Googling them was not very successful. I would also not consider 'Tom the gas station employee next door' as  a good example.

Could you tell me which [extraordinary] scientific discovery any of your quoted "scientists" have made ?
Do you remember why I quoted exactly these 3 'Muslim' scientists in my last post ?

Thanx:  Airmano 
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2020 at 6:43am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Asep,

Information confirming the Quran is inflated and information contradicting the Quran gets discarded or even more likely: not even searched for.

Everybody does so to a certain extend, but in your case it looks more pronounced to me than on average.

I would therefore like to invite you to do your own research on how convincing the Quran to "Bucaille" and  "Keith L. Moore" really was.  To do so, you also need to look for webpages which do not  have "Islam" or "[only] true religion" or similar in their Website bar. You'll be surprised.  

I've never heard of "Prof. William Brown." and "Joe, the Chairman of Baylor College". Googling them was not very successful. I would also not consider 'Tom the gas station employee next door' as  a good example.

Could you tell me which [extraordinary] scientific discovery any of your quoted "scientists" have made ?
Do you remember why I quoted exactly these 3 'Muslim' scientists in my last post ?

Thanx:  Airmano 
@ Airmano

Answer:
I will not influence you let alone force you, because I believe in the Quran more. 
I believe that the Quran is the words of Allah, not the words of humans who could have argued when pressed.

Answer:
I don't understand what you mean in this sentence. Can you clarify?

Answer:
I'm not saying "foul!" in this forum, everyone in this forum witnesses that it came from your own writing.

I would therefore like to invite you to do your own research on how convincing the Quran to "Bucaille" and  "Keith L. Moore" really was.  To do so, you also need to look for webpages which do not  have "Islam" or "[only] true religion" or similar in their Website bar. You'll be surprised.  
I've never heard of "Prof. William Brown." and "Joe, the Chairman of Baylor College". Googling them was not very successful. I would also not consider 'Tom the gas station employee next door' as  a good example.

Answer:
I will not write about them in this forum if it's not from a reliable source. The source came from a scientist from West. (He is not a Muslim)
Even if this news turns out to be a lie .., for me it will not change my belief about the truth of the Quran.

Could you tell me which [extraordinary] scientific discovery any of your quoted "scientists" have made ?

Answer:
Sorry I will not tell you, you'd better find it yourself. The irony is that I am from the far east know them, whereas you are closer or in the west, don't know.

Answer:
Even if they leave Islam, then they themselves will be responsible to Allah.
Allah is All-Knowing everything they do including what we do.

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2020 at 2:16pm
Again Asep,

I can't help you as long as you stay in total denial of reality. 
It feels like trying to persuade somebody who is convinced that he is Napoleon [that he is not]. 
If you want to stay in your Islam fantasy world, please do so. But watch out when you leave home and cross the street, the car which may hit you could well be real.

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2020 at 11:22pm

Again Asep,

It feels like trying to persuade somebody who is convinced that he is Napoleon [that he is not]. 
If you want to stay in your Islam fantasy world, please do so. But watch out when you leave home and cross the street, the car which may hit you could well be real.

Airmano
@ Airmano

Answer:
Sorry Airmano, which one do I denied ?

If you want to stay in your Islam fantasy world, please do so. 

Answer:
Islam is not a fantasy world, but the religion of the messengers of Allah, that is, God who created this universe including you.

But watch out when you leave home and cross the street, the car which may hit you could well be real.

Answer:
I had a car crash a few years ago. I sat in the front seat beside the taxi driver, when the collision occurred, the taxi driver died, and thank God I am still alive until now.

Airmano, death is God's matter, no one knows, precisely the danger is when we are dealing with angels of death..., whereas we do not yet know who God really is.
We must remember that every human being will die.

Asep

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2020 at 12:11am
@Asep

Like it or not: There is enough evidence to convincingly prove that the Quran is  not "the word of God".
(I hinted a few points, like the impossible deluge, the non-existence of Adam and so on. And there are so much more inconsistencies...)
Whenever I bring up one of these points you answer something like: "I don't know but Allah will sort it out", instead of:  "I will check this claim [even outside Muslim wonderland pages] and than I come back with what I learned"

A discussion remains pointless as long as you are not ready to do the latter. 

Airmano

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2020 at 5:12pm

@Asep

Like it or not: There is enough evidence to convincingly prove that the Quran is  not "the word of God".
(I hinted a few points, like the impossible deluge, the non-existence of Adam and so on. And there are so much more inconsistencies...)
Whenever I bring up one of these points you answer something like: "I don't know but Allah will sort it out", instead of:  "I will check this claim [even outside Muslim wonderland pages] and than I come back with what I learned"

A discussion remains pointless as long as you are not ready to do the latter. 

Airmano

Airmano, every human being has the right to have their own understanding. Therefore, it's up to you.
I say once again that I am not a scientist, so how can I prove in a field study?
All celestial books inform about Adam and about the flood.

Yes, our discussion will not be of any use unless Allah gives His guidance.

Asep

sheazi3 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheazi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2020 at 12:11am
Many people mistakenly believe that the Quran was authored by Prophet Muhammadp. In fact, the Quran is the preserved speech of God. At the same time, one might ask, which proofs indicate that the Quran is the Word of God and not the writings of Prophet Muhammadp?
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 12:58am
Originally posted by sheazi3 sheazi3 wrote:

Many people mistakenly believe that the Quran was authored by Prophet Muhammadp. In fact, the Quran is the preserved speech of God. At the same time, one might ask, which proofs indicate that the Quran is the Word of God and not the writings of Prophet Muhammadp?

Generally the guy choosing the words is considered the author. Lots of books have been written by somebody talking and a scribe writing it all down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>
  Share Topic