IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 27>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2020 at 9:54am
@Asep

"Of course, even not all Muslims have really understood it."

Sure, otherwise they wouldn't be Muslims anymore....

Jokes aside, I think our respective planets are too far from each other, so that I can't see how we could find a common ground.

May I ask you one last question:

Did you ever have a moment of modern scientific education i.e. in Biology or Physics ?

Airmano

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Asep

"Of course, even not all Muslims have really understood it."

Sure, otherwise they wouldn't be Muslims anymore....

Jokes aside, I think our respective planets are too far from each other, so that I can't see how we could find a common ground.

Did you ever have a moment of modern scientific education i.e. in Biology or Physics ?

Airmano

@Airmano

(Jokes aside, I think our respective planets are too far from each other, so that I can't see how we could find a common ground.)

Hehehe ... yes Airmano, it looks like the distance between us is too far but actually very close.
We are separated by an invisible dividing wall, that is faith. And only Allah who can open such barrier. And that is His Hidayah (guidance).

I got that kind of education when I was in senior high school while at university I chose commercial administration faculty.
But since childhood I like science and technology.

Asep

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2020 at 1:17pm
@Asep

"Did you ever have a moment of modern scientific education i.e. in Biology or Physics ?

I got that kind of education when I was in senior high school while at university I chose commercial administration faculty.
But since childhood I like science and technology."

Were you ever taught the fact of evolution ?
Do you understand the principle ?
What does this mean for your religion ?

Any idea where all the water came from to make Noah's ark strand on "Mount Judi" ?
Did the kangaroos swim to make it to the ark ? 

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2020 at 5:20pm

@Asep

"Did you ever have a moment of modern scientific education i.e. in Biology or Physics ?

But since childhood I like science and technology."

Were you ever taught the fact of evolution ?
What does this mean for your religion ?

Any idea where all the water came from to make Noah's ark strand on "Mount Judi" ?
Did the kangaroos swim to make it to the ark ? 

Airmano
@Airmano

(Were you ever taught the fact of evolution ?
What does this mean for your religion ?)

Answer:
I am not an expert in evolutionary knowledge but a lot has happened in this universe that has evolved and those who know about its principles are experts in the field of evolution. I am only a Muslim preacher who talks about the Tauheed religion which is blessed by Allah Ta'ala.

(Any idea where all the water came from to make Noah's ark strand on "Mount Judi" ?
Did the kangaroos swim to make it to the ark ?)

Answer:
Although there are many who reject the flood events in the days of the prophet Noah, I believe more in the word of God in Qoran where the water came from, Qoran 54:11-13, Qoran 69:11, Qoran 11:44 
Even in the Gospel also has explained the truth of the flood. But until now geologists are still trying to research the truth.
As for the kangaroos swimming to the ark, only Allah knows what it was like at the time, and how Allah saved kangaroo.

With differences in perceptions among archaeologists, it proves that human science is very little, this is evidenced in their differing opinions about the flood that exist on earth, not to mention investigating creatures that are outside the earth, the possibility of more and more different opinions.

Asep

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2020 at 3:43pm
@Asep

From your reply I guess that you either didn't really understand my questions or that you were afraid to think about a valid reply.
It's probably not your fault, you grew up this way.

Let me just tell you one thing: 

Nature and reality simply don't care if you explain everything by 'God made it this way' or if you go for a more profound explanation.
People seeking for truth do care however, and there the Quran is simply not up to the job.
I can't help you any further, you need the courage to look up these things yourself.

Airmano
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2020 at 10:40pm

@Asep

From your reply I guess that you either didn't really understand my questions or that you were afraid to think about a valid reply.

Nature and reality simply don't care if you explain everything by 'God made it this way' or if you go for a more profound explanation.
People seeking for truth do care however, and there the Quran is simply not up to the job.
I can't help you any further, you need the courage to look up these things yourself.

Airmano
@ Airmano

Answer:
You are right that I am afraid to think of a valid answer about something that has to do with science because I am not a scientist, except about the truth of the Quran.

Answer:
I have explained before in this forum that the Quran does not explain in detail about something that has to do with science, but only gives a clue for humans to think about the mysteries that exist in this universe.
If the Quran explains in detail, then how thick will the Quran be?

Answer:
I think your statement should come from me who only provide information from the Quran, then you yourself are more competent to look for it because you are a scientist like other scientists.

This is just an afterthought for you. Many scientists researched information from the Quran, and they succeeded.
Have you researched what is in yourself?

Asep

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2020 at 9:53am
@Asep

"Many scientists researched information from the Quran, and they succeeded"

No, when you look at the (scientific) Nobel Prize winners from Muslim countries you find (only):

- Abdus Salam (Pakistan), a declared Ahmadi thus not even a Muslim for many.
- Aziz Sankar (Turkey)
- Ahmed Zewail (Egypt)

The latter two avoid(ed) the subject "religion" at any cost. Aziz Sankar even dedicated his price 
to the secular and heavy alcohol consumer 'Ataturk'. It is highly likely that both left Islam a long time ago.

The Iranian Maryam Mirazakhani who got the 'Fields Medal' in Mathematics was married to a (non Muslim) Czech. As soon as she left Iran she took of her veil and never wore it again.
Guess what this means!

From this perspective, Islam looks rather like a stumbling block for being a good scientist - at least in modern times...

Airmano
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 8:39am

@Asep

"Many scientists researched information from the Quran, and they succeeded"

No, when you look at the (scientific) Nobel Prize winners from Muslim countries you find (only):

- Aziz Sankar (Turkey)
- Ahmed Zewail (Egypt)

The latter two avoid(ed) the subject "religion" at any cost. Aziz Sankar even dedicated his price 
to the secular and heavy alcohol consumer 'Ataturk'. It is highly likely that both left Islam a long time ago.

The Iranian Maryam Mirazakhani who got the 'Fields Medal' in Mathematics was married to a (non Muslim) Czech. As soon as she left Iran she took of her veil and never wore it again.
Guess what this means!

From this perspective, Islam looks rather like a stumbling block for being a good scientist - at least in modern times...

Airmano
@ Airmano

No, when you look at the (scientific) Nobel Prize winners from Muslim countries you find (only):

- Aziz Sankar (Turkey)
- Ahmed Zewail (Egypt)

The latter two avoid(ed) the subject "religion" at any cost. Aziz Sankar even dedicated his price to the secular and heavy alcohol consumer 'Ataturk'. It is highly likely that both left Islam a long time ago.

The Iranian Maryam Mirazakhani who got the 'Fields Medal' in Mathematics was married to a (non Muslim) Czech. As soon as she left Iran she took of her veil and never wore it again.  Guess what this means!

Answer:
Sorry Airmano, I just found out about those scientists, but I know more about scientists from the west, including:

1. Maurice Bucaille.
He is known as a scientist who examined the body of Pharaoh.
Then he released his report entitled "Les momies des Pharaons et la midecine" (Mummy of the Pharaoh; A Modern Medical Research).
He found one verse in the Quran.
Allah Said:
"So today we save your body (Pharaoh) so that you can be a lesson for those who come after you, but most people are careless about My signs (power)." (Quran 10: 92)

Such verse touched the heart of Bucaille until he became a Muslim.

2. Prof. William Brown.
He is a biologist.
In 1981, the Journal of Plant Molecular Biologies was published, which revealed the results of a study by a team of US scientists led by Prof. William Brown of subtle sounds that cannot be heard by ordinary hearing (ulstrasonic) coming out of plants. The plants it examined emitted sound more than a thousand times in every second.
The team managed to record the sound coming out of plants by using a sophisticated recording device. From the recording device, ultrasonic vibrations are converted into optical electrical waves that can be monitored on a screen monitor.
There was something that surprised the scientists, ultrasonic subtle vibrations that were transferred to the recording device describing the lines that formed the letters of Allah (اللّٰهَ)

Allah Said:
"The seven heavens, the earth and all that is in it glorify Allah. And there is nothing but glorifying by praising Him, but you do not understand their prayer beads. Really, He is Most Merciful, Most Forgiving."
(Quran 17: 44)

"And there is not a scientist of those who do studies that are able to interpret what the meaning of this phenomenon. Likewise, no natural events have ever been found to interpret them. However, the only interpretation we can find is in the Quran. This gives me no choice but to say the Shahada."
Said William Brown.

3. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D., F.I.A.C., about the embryo covered by three walls of darkness.

4. Joe, the Chairman of Baylor College of the USA said that not only the findings were correct but in fact Islam could guide science in future.
This is one proof that the Qoran can inspire the development of human science.

And several other western scientists.

From their statements prove that they are intelligent scientists according to Allah.
--------- 

(From this perspective, Islam looks rather like a stumbling block for being a good scientist - at least in modern times...)

Answer:
The Middle Eastern scientists that you are proposing are in sharp contrast to the brightest Western scientists.

They seem to only be pursuing popularity and appreciation from humans, whereas the scientists I mentioned above are looking for the ultimate truth in accordance with the proof of their experiments, and they prove the truth of information in the Quran and they will get appreciation from Allah (not from humans).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 27>
  Share Topic