IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Lunarious Lunarious wrote:

112:4 And none is like Him.
Mathematically this is:
None = Him

There is only one Master and that is Allah, Taoism which i'm fond of says it's Tao is the Master, whom are certain humans, whom embody it. And those humans have all a Divine spark in them which have a finality.

2:17 Their parable is like the parable of one who kindled a fire (which is spark) but when it had illumined all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darkness-- they do not see.

A Master like Tao is No One / None. Quantum Physically None (or Buddhist term emptiness)  is alive scientifically speaking and Allah is according to Religion: The Living.

Peace
The verse in 2:17 included to the parable verse so that it requires a discipline science to revealed that is called Nahwu and Sharaf in Islamic teachings.

The word "Matsalun" (parable), it can also be in other forms such as "Mitslun" or "Matsilun" and the plural is "Amtsaalun"

So the purpose of the verse is a parable for someone who has been guided (the light of faith) but he exchanges it with error (darkness), in other words he becomes a hypocrite or an apostate.

Ilahiyah (divine nature) is that humans have been given a heart and mind because only humans can distinguish what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad, according to God's real law.
And such a thing doesn't mean that God has the same form as a human being.

Peace

Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 5:49pm
OK ... Now I understand. What you said is what I said, if you consentrate on my post because there are grammatical errors in my post. It's easy to correct.
Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 5:51pm
112:4 And none is like Him.
Mathematically this is:
None = Him

There is only one Master and that is Allah, Taoism which i'm fond of says Tao is the Master, whom are in extension certain humans, whom embody it. And those humans have all a Divine spark in them which have a finality.

2:17 Their parable is like the parable of one who kindled a fire (which is spark) but when it had illumined all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darkness-- they do not see.

A Master like Tao is No One / None. Quantum Physically None (or Buddhist term Emptiness)  is alive scientifically speaking and Allah is according to Religion: The Living.

Peace
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2019 at 9:28am
@Musliman

"Really, the best Proof that The Holy Qur'an is God's Word, is to read it! Read it carefully and thoroughly, and I'm sure it will inspire you to believe and know that it is indeed, God's Word."

Well, I did read it, even with "an open mind", but despite all the effort I got quickly bored.
I found it self repeating and really without any noticeable information content. Can't help it.
The book is in my eyes a series of disguised threats, addressed to warn those who didn't want to submit to Muhammads leadership at the time. But they are all dead now, so why bother ?   

Sure, somebody will quickly find a Surat warning about Allah sealing the eyes of the misguided or so,
but this will not take away my bespoken impressions about the Quran.

Sorry:  Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Musliman

"Really, the best Proof that The Holy Qur'an is God's Word, is to read it! Read it carefully and thoroughly, and I'm sure it will inspire you to believe and know that it is indeed, God's Word."

Well, I did read it, even with "an open mind", but despite all the effort I got quickly bored.
I found it self repeating and really without any noticeable information content. Can't help it.
The book is in my eyes a series of disguised threats, addressed to warn those who didn't want to submit to Muhammads leadership at the time. But they are all dead now, so why bother ?   

Sure, somebody will quickly find a Surat warning about Allah sealing the eyes of the misguided or so,
but this will not take away my bespoken impressions about the Quran.

Sorry:  Airmano
(Well, I did read it, even with "an open mind", but despite all the effort I got quickly bored.
I found it self repeating and really without any noticeable information content. Can't help it.)

Answer:
Yes airmano, indeed it seems that there's no information even though in the Qoran it contains a lot of information such as the history of some of the Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad etc, is that not information ?, and many other information.

(The book is in my eyes a series of disguised threats, addressed to warn those who didn't want to submit to Muhammads leadership at the time. But they are all dead now, so why bother ?)

Answer:
Indeed it seems like a threat, such as the torments of hell etc., even though all of that proves God's love so that humans do not fall asleep with world life, while for salvation in the afterlife (after death) is not contemplated.
Life after death is eternal, whereas life in this world nothing is eternal, all will have a time limit, it means that we will all die.
Therefore, Allah who created the universe provides information through His word in the Qoran.
And whoever is subject to Him, they will be avoid from threats after death.
So it is not subject to the Prophet Muhammad, but to submit to Allah who created all human beings, and the Prophet Muhammad only conveyed the information from Him.

(Sure, somebody will quickly find a Surat warning about Allah sealing the eyes of the misguided or so,
but this will not take away my bespoken impressions about the Quran.)

Answer:
In the Qoran, there are some information that are repeated, and one of the reasons is so that humans can realize that this universe has been created by who has big power, including who has created humans.
Everything that we can see and feel, there is definitely something has made it.

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2020 at 1:26pm
@Asep Garutea 

"Yes airmano, indeed it seems that there's no information even though in the Qoran it contains a lot of information such as the history of some of the Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad etc, is that not information ?, and many other information."

You do realize that Noah and Adam, as described in the Quran, are in direct conflict with modern knowledge, do you  ?
I'm sure you also realize that Eber, Hud and Saleh are background figures that are only vaguely mentionned in the Quran. 

Since there is absolutely no convincing historical record of any of these guys, makes storytelling an easy game.

Can you try to convince me (please no hellfire threats this time) why I should lend these stories more belief than  the "Book of Mormon" or even "Peter Pan" ?

And yes, agreed,  there was  of course a historical person called Jesus ... but that's another subject. 
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2020 at 1:39am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

@Asep Garutea 

"Yes airmano, indeed it seems that there's no information even though in the Qoran it contains a lot of information such as the history of some of the Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad etc, is that not information ?, and many other information."

You do realize that Noah and Adam, as described in the Quran, are in direct conflict with modern knowledge, do you  ?
I'm sure you also realize that Eber, Hud and Saleh are background figures that are only vaguely mentionned in the Quran. 

Since there is absolutely no convincing historical record of any of these guys, makes storytelling an easy game.

Can you try to convince me (please no hellfire threats this time) why I should lend these stories more belief than  the "Book of Mormon" or even "Peter Pan" ?

And yes, agreed,  there was  of course a historical person called Jesus ... but that's another subject. 
(You do realize that Noah and Adam, as described in the Quran, are in direct conflict with modern knowledge, do you  ?
I'm sure you also realize that Eber, Hud and Saleh are background figures that are only vaguely mentionned in the Quran.)

Answer:
Airmano, I don't think that there's anything contradicts with modern science, maybe scientists haven't yet finished their investigations or maybe their research must be reviewed.

(Since there is absolutely no convincing historical record of any of these guys, makes storytelling an easy game.)

Answer:
It seems like that, because the Qoran only provides information about something to humans and it is humans who will prove the truth of the information from the Qoran. For example, in the Qur'an it is only informed that what is in heavens and on earth praises Allah.
And with human science it has been proven that leaves also praise to Allah, whereas most humans don't know it except those who are good at using their minds, and one of them is like scientist.

(Can you try to convince me (please no hellfire threats this time) why I should lend these stories more belief than  the "Book of Mormon" or even "Peter Pan" ?)

Answer:
Yes Airmano, if the Qoran was made by the Prophet Muhammad, it's definitely impossible and including me don't believe because he was not a biologist etc.
Even in the Qoran there are still information that until now scientists have not been able to prove it, maybe in the next generation after us.
For example, in the Qoran it is informed that in space there are some reptiles. Today, humans can only make films about space which in the film astronauts meet with reptiles. 
Hopefully that one day astronomers can really prove the truth of other information from the Qoran.

All of that proves that the Qoran is the words of Allah (coming from Allah) not made by the Prophet Muhammad because he was not a biologist, embryo expert, astronomer etc.

Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2020 at 1:57am
@asep Garutea

Where in the Qur'an are space reptiles mentioned?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
  Share Topic