IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zina  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by ayesha17 ayesha17 wrote:

�How I am not telling the truth?

�

aysh, dont worry abut him, its not his fault. Since the publication of Prophet(PBUH) cartoon we have been hit by the wave of trolls, who are trying to decrease the quality of this forum.

I think you should wait for the opinion of other members.

or better yet, Ask an Imam of ur mosque

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:19pm
what the hell of time came that an ayat decreases the quality of THE forum....?...aK_M_F????????....i admired ur perception on the issue...????

Edited by Suleyman
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

what time came that an ayat�decreaseS the quality of THE forum....?...aK_M_F????????

I wasnt not talking abuot u, read the post again.

my post was in reply to candid

Edited by ak_m_f
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:05pm

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

Ayesha17, I�m sorry to inform you but if you did everything but have intercourse, than you still committed zina.  Why is it that so many Muslims think zina is only the act of sexual penetration?  All of the acts which lead up to the sexual penetration are also zina.  It is not simply with our private parts that we make zina.  We make zina with any of our body parts if we use that body part in a sexually lustful way outside of the sanction of marriage.    

I have had Muslim friends in other parts of the world who have told me the things they or their friends have done but they always end by sayings, �But it�s okay because we didn�t commit zina.�  Some of them even commit sodomy thinking this is better because it is not zina. 

What is wrong with this world?  How can we justify our actions like this?  How can anyone say that it is Islamic-ly okay to do anything with another person that is something that should only be done between a husband and wife?  If it is an act which Allah allows only between a husband and wife, then to do it with a person outside of wedlock is zina�even if you stop just short of sexual penetration.  We are not even permitted to do such acts (such as masturbation) to ourselves.  So, how can we think for even one second that we can do it with someone else? 

Ayeshai17, what you are saying reminds me of something the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said during his last sermon.  He said:

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope of that he will be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

What you are doing, and say you might do again, is to follow Shaytan because you perceive what you are doing to be small in comparison to �intercourse.�  But in reality, it is not just a small thing. 

I beg you to truly reflect upon what you are doing.  You need to make a choice.  Do you want to follow the way of Shaytan or Allah?  If you want to follow Allah, then you only have one choice; that is, repent and ask Allah for forgiveness.  To repent means that your promise to not repeat the behaviors is sincere.

If you notice in the above quote, the Prophet (pbuh) states that we have to beware of Shaytan for the safety of our religion.  This means that our religion�our deen�is safe only insofar as we actively choose to follow Allah and not the ways of Shaytan.  The Prophet�s (pbuh) words are also a warning that it is the small things which will be our undoing, so attend to the small things too.  Inshallah you will see that you are definitely at a crossroad, and Inshallah, you will make the right choice and stop dancing with Shaytan.

The ayat Brother Suleyman pointed out to you is clear warning of what will be your lot in Islam if you continue on the path you are on.  It saddens me to think you may do some things now that will affect your ability to have a good Muslim marriage in the future.  Please sister, think carefully on this matter.

ASHUKRU-LILLAHI RABBIL-ALAMEEN WALA-HAWLA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH

ALLAH HAFIZ

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
ayesha17 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:55pm

"I have had Muslim friends in other parts of the world who have told me the things they or their friends have done but they always end by sayings, �But it�s okay because we didn�t commit zina.�  Some of them even commit sodomy thinking this is better because it is not zina.  "

You misundersntad me...I don't NOT say what i did was ok...

I do regret it, very very very much. I repent.

But I don't have intercourse with him, I think that has to count for something

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:44pm
yes it does count for something, less severe sin
ayesha17 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayesha17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 5:13pm
 sometimes muslims judge a lot, and forget that, that is Allahs job, and not thiers

Edited by ayesha17
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:58pm

Bismillah,

sometimes muslims judge a lot

Are you Muslimah, or Muslim bashing?  Sometimes everyone judges a lot. 

Why don't you take a deep breath, do a search on this forum for other people's dilemna's strikingly similar to yours, and see if you can find an balm to calm your heart. 

I've heard Morrocco is a nice place to live.  Maybe you should consider going home.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic