IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proud day for 7 July bomb heroes  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Proud day for 7 July bomb heroes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:57am

Barking up the wrong tree. July 7 was caused by 10 Downing Street.

Funny people. George Gallaway plays a cat and licks some fading actress' palms - the whole country wakes up crying. Though his act is for some charity.

Your Prime Minister kills, maimes hundreds of thousands of people, lays waste a whole region acting as the US poodle and that's okay.

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 6:10am
Thanks for so eloquently proving my point Whisper.
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 7:24am
I'd say he did an exceptional job at it too.
"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 8:48am

Originally posted by Ketchup Ketchup wrote:

I'd say he did an exceptional job at it too.

A first rate and absolutely spiffing show old bean.

Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 8:52am

I say old chap, tally ho!

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 9:43am

If I didn't know Brits and the English language I would have taken your comment to mean something. I wouldn't have known its hollowness. Almost like your politics.

I have political and intellectual issues with Britain. You obviously paint them in colours of yoru own suitability.

Good luck flag worshippers.

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I have political and intellectual issues with Britain.

I would say your issues are more psychological in nature, hence the constant ranting.

Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I have political and intellectual issues with Britain. You obviously paint them in colours of yoru own suitability.

Red white and blue are the new black

I do suggest you get some anger management. it can't be healthy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic