IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Soldiers beating Iraqi kids.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soldiers beating Iraqi kids.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soldiers beating Iraqi kids.
    Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:58am
Salam,

I found this video of Soldiers beating kids in Iraq. Dont know if they were british or Americans, Its reported the one kid died.

From their uniform I can tell they are brits

You can hear one of the kids crying and begging for his life.

one tied up kid on the right at the end of the video look's like he has a pool of blood under his head. What's wrong with these soldiers ? I say send them home, we don't need that kind of help over there.

I think Cameraman had serious mental problem

Click here to download

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:50am
I wonder how many other abuses go unreported or unrecorded
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:23am
What were the kids doing before this happened? not trying to justify it, it just seems like we only get one side of the story from the video.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:34am
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

What were the kids doing before this happened? not trying to justify it, it just seems like we only get one side of the story from the video.

yea the kids were protesting, they threw rocks at the soldiers.

The only one sided story that people get is from watching FOX

Edited by ak_m_f
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:38am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

yea the kids were protesting, they threw rocks at the soldiers.

The only one sided story that people get is from watching FOX

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see in the video where it showed them interviewing everyone and finding out what happen. My bad, I'm glad you are so informed though. I bet they don't throw rocks anymore though.  

Edit: After watching the video again I have to say that once they stopped resisting the soldiers I didn't see them get hit, only when they resisted did they get beat on. Is that right? maybe not but resisting arest in the US can get you something just as bad or worse. I will give it to you though that he camera man needs to be relieved of duty.

Edited by ops154
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:54am

indeed

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:01am
Since that news is rarely reported here I am not sure how 'one sided' it would be..  There is a news restriction here. The US governent does not want people here to see this stuff.. they (Bush admin) believe the reason the US lost in Vietnam was the media.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:07am

They were making WMD's behind the tree, US forces also caugh one red handed trying to hide nukes in coconut trees.

They are freakin kids damn it, why can u understand that ?

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic