IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:11am
Originally posted by christian christian wrote:

it has nothing to do with me wanting iranians to die........i just want them de armed.

LOL, I found this quote to be the funniest of all.

christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:12am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

it has nothing to do with me wanting iranians to die........i just want them de armed.

why?

because you want to believe that i want death,thats why! you want me to be the enemy,you want to blame me for everything.?

you cannot see past your nose imo........

i would much rather a peacful solution.......but you know as well as i do that it wont happen.........im only speaking the truth

Edited by christian
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:22am

why?

because you want to believe that i want death,thats why! you want me to be the enemy,you want to blame me for everything.?

i would much rather a peacful solution.......but you know as well as i do that it wont happen.........im only speaking the truth

whoa take it easy, sounds like you have some serious issues.

U said that "you want Iranians to be armed"

When US gov is trying to disarm them and they pose a threath to US then y u want them armed?

I found that funny.

you want me to be the enemy

I dont like playin arm-chair commando

i would much rather a peacful solution

something we can agree on....
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:25am

why?

whoa take it easy, sounds like you have some serious issues.

U said that "you want Iranians to be armed"

When US gov is trying to disarm them and they pose a threath to US then y u want them armed?

I found that funny.

you want me to be the enemy

I dont like playin arm-chair commando

i would much rather a peacful solution

something we can agree on....

He said de armed not armed.. stop reading how you would like it to be read.

christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:25am

i said i dont want iran armed..........

i do not want a rouge state to have nukes

if i said differnt it was a typo......

and yes we can agree on a peaceful silution.........lets just hope it happens........the same goes for korea

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:33am
yea u said

"de armed"
atleast put a -
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:38am

and yes we can agree on a peaceful silution.........lets just hope it happens........the same goes for korea

who gave US the right to say who can own waht?.

They are not threatnin US in anyway, They are a decade away from developing a nuke, and making a missle that can reach US takes another 20 years.. and they need ICBM, to make the first they need SLV

we are talking about 40 - 60 years here, anything can happen

Your country is being mislead by the hypocrite.

If you want to attack Iran, then you ahve to come up with the evidence of WMD first in Iraq.

Kind of Ironic isnt it? The only country to ever use nuke was USA

Edited by ak_m_f
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:44am

who gave US the right to say who can own waht?.

They are not threatnin US in anyway, They are a decade away from developing a nuke, and making a missle that can reach US takes another 20 years.. and they need ICBM, to make the first they need SLV

we are talking about 40 - 60 years here, anything can happen

Your country is being mislead by the hypocrite.

If you want to attack Iran, then you ahve to come up with the evidence of WMD first in Iraq.

Kind of Ironic isnt it? The only country to ever use nuke was USA

maybe they didnt find WMD in iraq.......but saddam let the world belive he had them....and saddam was a evil man,a lot of people sufferd at his hands.he had to go

and with iran they have thretend to use them,surely you must agree they have to be stopped?same as korea..heck id be saying the same thing is it was france or germany.....im not saying this to be anti east i can't help it that iran is playing up can i?

world peace would be a wonderful thing.....

and for the recored as a lot of you seem to think im anti muslim or something im not..............and i think the troops should have been pulled from iraq a long time ago.......same in afghanisan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic