Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3671
Printed Date: 06 May 2024 at 11:14am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci
Posted By: Maryga
Subject: Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:59am
I've just heard on the news here that Rumsfeld the butcher of USA is planning to strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. A defence analyst here said that if it is true it could be as early as next month and the consequences could be far worse than one can imagine.

Replies:
Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:26am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

you may find this interesting sister,

http://207.44.245.159/article11879.htm - US prepares military blitz against Iran's nuclear sites

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:40am
Thankyou for the above link Br Rami. It will not be surprising if those warmongers in the white house and pentagon go ahead. The news is just coming through and I hope people everywhere will organise protest rallies to stop these thoughts from becoming a reality.

Posted By: Tim Evans
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 4:09am

"I've just heard on the news here that Rumsfeld the butcher of USA is planning to strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. A defence analyst here said that if it is true it could be as early as next month and the consequences could be far worse than one can imagine."

This war-fever is the only insane answer the US has to its economic crisis. The 'reason' or the choice of target are not the main point for them. Getting war-mongering destruction of all the 'surplus' capital production around the world is the chief objective now, in order to try and get back to profitability. Everything else is an excuse for the US to put the boot in first and intimidate everyone, including their so called "allies".

Unfortunately protests alone will not "Stop the War", this system will have to suffer defeat!

-------------
Tim in Britain

Posted By: iTaz
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 6:54am
The US can't afford or risk provoking another war. With military resources spread so thin, the government would be forced to reinstate the draft and the average american citizen would never want to go to war. 

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 6:59am
Originally posted by iTaz iTaz wrote:

The US can't afford or risk provoking another war. With military resources spread so thin, the government would be forced to reinstate the draft and the average american citizen would never want to go to war.�

Isreal will spear-head the attack, backed by US and UK

Gettin those F-15's and JDAM's from US taxpayers will atleast come to use now

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 7:47am
I don't think we have to predict exactly how it is all going to be done. And I am not saying that the US hasn't' got big problems all round. The point is they have no options, they are heading for economic disaster and war is there only option - one way or another.

-------------
Tim in Britain

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Tim Evans Tim Evans wrote:

I don't think we have to predict exactly how it is all going to be done. And I am not saying that the US hasn't' got big problems all round. The point is they have no options, they are heading for economic disaster and war is there only option - one way or another.

war is always good for economy. Remeber the black firday when stock market crashed?

Posted By: christian
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:23am

Originally posted by Maryga Maryga wrote:

I've just heard on the news here that Rumsfeld the butcher of USA is planning to strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. A defence analyst here said that if it is true it could be as early as next month and the consequences could be far worse than one can imagine.

its about time..........

iran is asking for it........

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:01am
Originally posted by christian christian wrote:

its about time..........

Go and enlist now, Join the Marines. hooah!

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

its about time..........

Go and enlist now, Join the Marines. hooah!

would you mock me if canada was attacked?

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:09am

what a joke, when was US attacked by Iraq?

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:15am

saddam played his little games with the weapons inspecters for years he had warning after warning

plus he was a very unpleasent little man who like to torture and kill his own people.......have you forgotten about the kurds?

that man was a vile human being and was a threat to world peace.......if he had of gotten the weapons he may well have attacked.....

iran will no doubt attack the u.s when they have the capability.......and you live next door to the us..........do you not think it will effect you?

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:49am

Quote would you mock me if canada was attacked?

saddam played his little games with the weapons inspecters for years he had warning after warning

plus he was a very unpleasent little man who like to torture and kill his own people.......have you forgotten about the kurds?

that man was a vile human being and was a threat to world peace.......if he had of gotten the weapons he may well have attacked.....

iran will no doubt attack the u.s when they have the capability.......and you live next door to the us..........do you not think it will effect you?

My dad wasnt afraid when boogiemen were comming (ruskies)

NO! commies are comming, they will take you over, they will lauch nukes... buy nuclear bunkers.

did anything happened?

its same with Iran, I think its unfair to sell Iran's enemy (Isreal) with high tech weapons and then ask Iran to disarm.

no one in their sane mind will agree to that . US is looking for the way to start war with Iran.

Its like saying sleep with your doors unlocked and you cant own a gun.

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:51am

My dad wasnt afraid when boogiemen were comming (ruskies)

NO! commies are comming, they will take you over, they will lauch nukes... buy nuclear bunkers.

did anything happened?

its same with Iran, I think its unfair to sell Iran's enemy (Isreal) with high tech weapons and then ask Iran to disarm.

no one in their sane mind will agree to that . US is looking for the way to start war with Iran.

Its like saying sleep with your doors unlocked and you cant own a gun.

iran have been making dangerous threats to isreal.......

that cannot be tolerated.no matter who is involved

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:53am

My dad wasnt afraid when boogiemen were comming (ruskies) NO! commies are comming, they will take you over, they will lauch nukes... buy nuclear bunkers. did anything happened? its same with Iran, I think its unfair to sell Iran's enemy (Isreal) with high tech weapons and then ask Iran to disarm. no one in their sane mind will agree to that . US is looking for the way to start war with Iran. Its like saying sleep with your doors unlocked and you cant own a gun.

just like when USSR made threats to US, remember the Cuban Missile Crises

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:55am

My dad wasnt afraid when boogiemen were comming (ruskies) NO! commies are comming, they will take you over, they will lauch nukes... buy nuclear bunkers. did anything happened? its same with Iran, I think its unfair to sell Iran's enemy (Isreal) with high tech weapons and then ask Iran to disarm. no one in their sane mind will agree to that . US is looking for the way to start war with Iran. Its like saying sleep with your doors unlocked and you cant own a gun.

just like when USSR made threats to US, remember the Cuban Missile Crises

yes i do

and if russia didnt back down we would have had a war........

both sides knew what a dangeropus situation it was and diplomatically solved it.....

unfortunatly i dont think iran will be open to negotioations

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:57am

US should ahve asked the Russia to disarm, then you and me would have been talking to each other on the trees

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:02am

US should ahve asked the Russia to disarm, then you and me would have been talking to each other on the trees

they did,

all missles in cuba or on route were removed or sent back.......

russia and the us have since both destroyed many nuclear weapons in a peace treaty...that was during reagons term i believe

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:02am

they did,

russia and the us have since both destroyed many nuclear weapons in a peace treaty...that was during reagons term i believe

I meant disarment of USSR, the commie; because it was threat at that time.... hell its even now.. with all the nukes can be sold on the black market

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:05am

they did,

I meant disarment of USSR, the commie; because it was threat at that time.... hell its even now.. with all the nukes can be sold on the black market

and indeed to get sold on the black market........

russia isnt a country i would trust........and it would be great to see them disarmed completely..........

both the us and russia are watching each other closly.......

however i dont see either side right now starting anything because they both know that both countrys would be wiped of the face of the planet

Posted By: iTaz
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:10pm
Nah, Russia being wiped off the planet I would agree with because history proves only one nation has been apathetic enough to actually use a Nuclear weapon... and they used it twice

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:33pm
Christian, First of all I do not believe you are christain, you are just hiding behind that name when you are none less than Shylock. Your arguments are extremely narrow minded and it would be best if you went and jumped into a well and leave the world to get on!

Posted By: ops154
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:24pm

The day Saddam tried to assassinate our ex-president. Iran has called for the destruction of Israel and has hidden plans for Nukes in the past. Not US propaganda either, this is from the UN. It's not only us who does not want them to get them and we have given them a choice. I hope they listen, if not, well we gave you a chance.

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:27pm

Christian, First of all I do not believe you are christain, you are just hiding behind that name when you are none less than Shylock. Your arguments are extremely narrow minded and it would be best if you went and jumped into a well and leave the world to get on!

Pot meet keddle!!!

Posted By: Mishmish
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 6:15pm

From a story on CNN.com:

"In his state of the union address last week, President Bush singled out Iran as "the world's primary state sponsor of terror -- pursuing nuclear weapons," while depriving its people of freedom.

The administration made similar statements and threats in the run-up to its invasion of Iraq."

Sound familiar? I hear the drumbeat of war, soon it will be the USA against everyone! Except Britain, of course.

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:44pm

i didnt say i was a christian

christian is my name...........

im not narrow minded.........im free to think and feel whatever i want

are you?

Posted By: Ketchup
Date Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:53pm

That's a bit harsh.. to jump into a well does imply death.  I wouldn't wish death on worst enemy.

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 3:30am

Maryga wrote:

its about time..........

That was the response of Christian!

Why are some of you Americans as idiotic as your leaders? Is it surprising that America is frowned upon all over the world?

Should you not be ashamed that your country invaded a sovereign country recently under the false pretext of WMDs and now glorify that you have removed Saddam! You are not ashamed that thousands have been killed by your soldiers and the whole population is suffering?

Now you have the cheek to say that Iran is asking for it? Why can't Iran have nuclear power when Israel also has it? Why don't they bomb Israel's nuclear facilities as well? Would you approve that? Yes, the leader of Iran has been outspoken in his anger on the occupation of the Palestinian land. Is Israel not more guilty for its illegal occupation and making millions of Palestinians homeless?

So I am harsh? When someone's heart will be delighted at the killing of thousands of Iranians?

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 3:35am

Maryga wrote:

its about time..........

Why are some of you Americans as idiotic as your leaders? Is it surprising that America is frowned upon all over the world?

Should you not be ashamed that your country invaded a sovereign country recently under the false pretext of WMDs and now glorify that you have removed Saddam! You are not ashamed that thousands have been killed by your soldiers and the whole population is suffering?

Now you have the cheek to say that Iran is asking for it? Why can't Iran have nuclear power when Israel also has it? Why don't they bomb Israel's nuclear facilities as well? Would you approve that? Yes, the leader of Iran has been outspoken in his anger on the occupation of the Palestinian land. Is Israel not more guilty for its illegal occupation and making millions of Palestinians homeless?

So I am harsh? When someone's heart will be delighted at the killing of thousands of Iranians?

You are assuming Christian is American.. for all you know he could be a Belgium

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 5:38am

"Why are some of you Americans as idiotic as your leaders? Is it surprising that America is frowned upon all over the world? "

Yet we still have millions and millions of people who want to come here. I'll admit we have our problems (bush) but we are still the greatest nation in the world!!!

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 9:05am

Maryga wrote:

its about time..........

well it boils down to this.........

its us or them.

if they arent stopped now it could be us dying.....they have been given the chance to back down but wont....

thet are asking for it........it has nothing to do with me wanting iranians to die........i just want them de armed.....

do you not realise what a threat they are?

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:11am

it has nothing to do with me wanting iranians to die........i just want them de armed.

LOL, I found this quote to be the funniest of all.

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:12am

it has nothing to do with me wanting iranians to die........i just want them de armed.

why?

because you want to believe that i want death,thats why! you want me to be the enemy,you want to blame me for everything.?

you cannot see past your nose imo........

i would much rather a peacful solution.......but you know as well as i do that it wont happen.........im only speaking the truth

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:22am

why?

because you want to believe that i want death,thats why! you want me to be the enemy,you want to blame me for everything.?

i would much rather a peacful solution.......but you know as well as i do that it wont happen.........im only speaking the truth

whoa take it easy, sounds like you have some serious issues.

U said that "you want Iranians to be armed"

When US gov is trying to disarm them and they pose a threath to US then y u want them armed?

I found that funny.

you want me to be the enemy

I dont like playin arm-chair commando

i would much rather a peacful solution

something we can agree on....

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:25am

why?

whoa take it easy, sounds like you have some serious issues.

U said that "you want Iranians to be armed"

When US gov is trying to disarm them and they pose a threath to US then y u want them armed?

I found that funny.

you want me to be the enemy

I dont like playin arm-chair commando

i would much rather a peacful solution

something we can agree on....

He said de armed not armed.. stop reading how you would like it to be read.

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:25am

i said i dont want iran armed..........

i do not want a rouge state to have nukes

if i said differnt it was a typo......

and yes we can agree on a peaceful silution.........lets just hope it happens........the same goes for korea

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:33am
yea u said

"de armed"
atleast put a -

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:38am

and yes we can agree on a peaceful silution.........lets just hope it happens........the same goes for korea

who gave US the right to say who can own waht?.

They are not threatnin US in anyway, They are a decade away from developing a nuke, and making a missle that can reach US takes another 20 years.. and they need ICBM, to make the first they need SLV

we are talking about 40 - 60 years here, anything can happen

Your country is being mislead by the hypocrite.

If you want to attack Iran, then you ahve to come up with the evidence of WMD first in Iraq.

Kind of Ironic isnt it? The only country to ever use nuke was USA

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 10:44am

who gave US the right to say who can own waht?.

They are not threatnin US in anyway, They are a decade away from developing a nuke, and making a missle that can reach US takes another 20 years.. and they need ICBM, to make the first they need SLV

we are talking about 40 - 60 years here, anything can happen

Your country is being mislead by the hypocrite.

If you want to attack Iran, then you ahve to come up with the evidence of WMD first in Iraq.

Kind of Ironic isnt it? The only country to ever use nuke was USA

maybe they didnt find WMD in iraq.......but saddam let the world belive he had them....and saddam was a evil man,a lot of people sufferd at his hands.he had to go

and with iran they have thretend to use them,surely you must agree they have to be stopped?same as korea..heck id be saying the same thing is it was france or germany.....im not saying this to be anti east i can't help it that iran is playing up can i?

world peace would be a wonderful thing.....

and for the recored as a lot of you seem to think im anti muslim or something im not..............and i think the troops should have been pulled from iraq a long time ago.......same in afghanisan

Date Posted: 14 February 2006 at 5:16pm

Christian, sharon was an evil man, he was responsible for the massacres of sabra and shatila, he expanded the occupation, he started the intifada by stomping on the the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Israel has nuclear weapons and nuclear facilities. What is your answer to that? You have avoided answering to my post before, now I have a direct question to you.

Should Israel also not be bombed like Iraq? and should its nuclear facilites also not be destroyed like as contemplated for Iran?

Date Posted: 15 February 2006 at 5:45am

Christian, sharon was an evil man, he was responsible for the massacres of sabra and shatila, he expanded the occupation, he started the intifada by stomping on the the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Israel has nuclear weapons and nuclear facilities. What is your answer to that? You have avoided answering to my post before, now I have a direct question to you.

Should Israel also not be bombed like Iraq? and should its nuclear facilites also not be destroyed like as contemplated for Iran?

i did avoid you.....i just didnt see it

like i said before,anybody who is a threat should be dealt with....

it dosnt matter who it is....it could be france one day?who knows?

you seem to think i just want to see countrys "bombed"

i dont peace is far more preferable.......

Date Posted: 15 February 2006 at 3:32pm
US is the biggest threat, I suppose te world should deal with it.

Date Posted: 15 February 2006 at 10:07pm

US is the biggest threat, I suppose te world should deal with it.

Iran, Israel etc are such peaceful nations and never would they hit the button agreed?  Neither are unstable countries agreed?

Date Posted: 16 February 2006 at 3:55am
No, I don't agree. One has 100% backing of the US to hit the button and the other one has 100% aggravation from the US. So to solve the dilemma it would be best if N Korea acts.

Date Posted: 16 February 2006 at 4:15am

No, I don't agree. One has 100% backing of the US to hit the button and the other one has 100% aggravation from the US. So to solve the dilemma it would be best if N Korea acts.

no1 will launch a nuke a the opponent ( unless he has nukes). Launcinh nukes will result in M.A.D aka mutual assured destruction

Date Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:07am

Launcinh nukes will result in M.A.D aka mutual assured destruction

Indeed!

This is one of the most sensable things I have read allday.

Date Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:28am
Don't bet on it!

-------------
Tim in Britain

Date Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Tim Evans Tim Evans wrote:

Don't bet on it!

If they take out their strike capability then I guess, they can do it.

But launchin nuke with pose a threath to Russia

If someone launches nuke first, then every country with the nuke has the right to launch nukes at that country.

Taking out the nuclear cap of another country is not 100% garunteed, who knows maybe Russian Oscar-class sub is near the coast of US, waiting for US to launch something.

NORAD is alert 24/hrs. They can detect a missle launched at them and chart the approximate trajectory.
lock in the coordinates, press the red button and there goes the Trident D5.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net