IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by christian christian wrote:

Quote would you mock me if canada was attacked?
what a joke, when was US attacked by Iraq?

saddam played his little games with the weapons inspecters for years he had warning after warning

plus he was a very unpleasent little man who like to torture and kill his own people.......have you forgotten about the kurds?

that man was a vile human being and was a threat to world peace.......if he had of gotten the weapons he may well have attacked.....

iran will no doubt attack the u.s when they have the capability.......and you live next door to the us..........do you not think it will effect you?

My dad wasnt afraid when boogiemen were comming (ruskies) NO! commies are comming, they will take you over, they will lauch nukes... buy nuclear bunkers. did anything happened? its same with Iran, I think its unfair to sell Iran's enemy (Isreal) with high tech weapons and then ask Iran to disarm. no one in their sane mind will agree to that . US is looking for the way to start war with Iran. Its like saying sleep with your doors unlocked and you cant own a gun.

iran have been making dangerous threats to isreal.......

that cannot be tolerated.no matter who is involved

just like when USSR made threats to US, remember the Cuban Missile Crises

yes i do

and if russia didnt back down we would have had a war........

both sides knew what a dangeropus situation it was and diplomatically solved it.....

unfortunatly i dont think iran will be open to negotioations

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:57am

US should ahve asked the Russia to disarm, then you and me would have been talking to each other on the trees
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:02am

US should ahve asked the Russia to disarm, then you and me would have been talking to each other on the trees

they did,

all missles in cuba or on route were removed or sent back.......

russia and the us have since both destroyed many nuclear weapons in a peace treaty...that was during reagons term i believe

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:02am

they did,

russia and the us have since both destroyed many nuclear weapons in a peace treaty...that was during reagons term i believe

I meant disarment of USSR, the commie; because it was threat at that time.... hell its even now.. with all the nukes can be sold on the black market

Edited by ak_m_f
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 11:05am

they did,

I meant disarment of USSR, the commie; because it was threat at that time.... hell its even now.. with all the nukes can be sold on the black market

and indeed to get sold on the black market........

russia isnt a country i would trust........and it would be great to see them disarmed completely..........

both the us and russia are watching each other closly.......

however i dont see either side right now starting anything because they both know that both countrys would be wiped of the face of the planet

iTaz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iTaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:10pm
Nah, Russia being wiped off the planet I would agree with because history proves only one nation has been apathetic enough to actually use a Nuclear weapon... and they used it twice
Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:33pm
Christian, First of all I do not believe you are christain, you are just hiding behind that name when you are none less than Shylock. Your arguments are extremely narrow minded and it would be best if you went and jumped into a well and leave the world to get on!
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:24pm

would you mock me if canada was attacked?

what a joke, when was US attacked by Iraq?

The day Saddam tried to assassinate our ex-president. Iran has called for the destruction of Israel and has hidden plans for Nukes in the past. Not US propaganda either, this is from the UN. It's not only us who does not want them to get them and we have given them a choice. I hope they listen, if not, well we gave you a chance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic