IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Barbara Walters Special  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Barbara Walters Special

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:12pm

Barbara Walters has no ethics, no shame. She will do anything to promote herself up to and including inciting hatred.

The best thing to do is accept that fact the US media is nothing but a propaganda machine for the fascists that run that country and seek real news from decent countries.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:17pm
Quite funny you all blame Barbara Walters you guys probably didnt even see the show! Her whole point was to give a diverse explanation of Heaven through the understanding of various religions. This is an example of how people assume what they don't know
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:18pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Quite funny you all blame Barbara Walters you guys probably didnt even see the show! Her whole point was to give a diverse explanation of Heaven through the understanding of various religions. This is an example of how people assume what they don't know

I don't need to see her latest trash to know what I've known since the 1970s.

I suppose you would listen to Hitler's latest speech before you would decide it was garbage too.

Edited by skygazer
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:21pm
That is truly your choice. Not sure if you are Muslim but would you appreciate the same hospitality by those who unknowingly put Islam in a negative light? But then again saying this is "beating a dead horse"
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:23pm

That is truly your choice. Not sure if you are Muslim but would you appreciate the same hospitality by those who unknowingly put Islam in a negative light? But then again saying this is "beating a dead horse"

No I'm not a Muslim; I'm an anarchist.

What the heck are you trying to say in your coment? It frankly makes no sense.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:25pm
Since you are not Muslim then the comment neither applies to you nor could it ever make sense to you. If you are an anarchist then I believe living in a communist society shoudls straighten you up
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:27pm

Since you are not Muslim then the comment neither applies to you nor could it ever make sense to you. If you are an anarchist then I believe living in a communist society shoudls straighten you up

Again your comment is idiotic. Or else you simply don't understand what anarchy is.

skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2006 at 12:31pm
And I perfectly understand your other comment. I know full well that the bigotry toward Islam in America has a lot to do with misinformation. Walters and other scum like her are responsible for it. That's why I don't understand how you could possibly defend her.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic