IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ready helper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ready helper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 12:31am

Bismilllah

salaams for all

sorry dear Falcon to be late i didnt notice yr offer
I would like to thank you for yr offer it is realy the  revolution of information .now I have much sources for english learning : PC internet Cds tv channel satalite ! but this forum is the most interesting .

for those who can read arabic script in proper this is a short lesson

lets begin with the shapes of arabic letters and now lets limit them into these 14 shapes ... i am sure you will recognize why .. maybe at the end

�   ��   ��   �  �   ��   ��   �   ��   ��   ��   ���   ���     ����    � 

now print these letters in a paper then try to (draw) its shape with hand from right to left

after you had have enough skill with them try to write complete words

by sticking them togather like these

���� � ��� � ���� � ��� � ��� � ���� � ���� ......

Dear herjihad do this .. in this window from view menu choose Encoding .. more .. arabic ...and find the suitable one ... wasalamu alaykum warahmatu Alllah

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:25am

Bismillah,

Shukran Jazeelan, AbuBasil!  I didn't change anything, but today I see Arabic letters.  Go figure!

You removed the past tense.  Would you write it completely with present, future and command forms?  Also, with my older eyes, it is hard to see the small Arabic script, so could you make it larger?  Also, the letters don't have tashkeel.

I wish I had one of those templates to put on my keyboard so that I could type in Arabic, but I don't, and it is too difficult to figure out the keys in order to make a message.

I rewrote the first transliteration of the past tense in Arabic leters(I hugged) and practised it.  I'm still practising it though!  I want to practise it in all of its forms.

My grandmother taught me how to make apple pie, and lemon meringue and chocolate meringue.  Have you ever had these pies, AbuBasil?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ThePolarExpress View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePolarExpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 8:07am

I WANT TO KNOW ARABIC TOO, BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I HAVE KNOWN BUT I FORGOT. AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE CHARACTERS BEFORE. WHAT ARE THEY? I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING 

Sister in Islam

Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 8:21pm

Polar express,

Those characters are (some of) the Arabic alphabet.  They're pretty much the basic forms.  The other alphabets have the same shape just a different nuber of dots above or below the alphabet.   

For some letters,  depending on it's place in a word, (beginning, middle, or end), the writing (shape) of the letter will change slightly. Abu basil has shown you the beginning forms of the letters he's chosen . 

Salaam

abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:07pm

Bismillah,

Dear herjihad dear brothers and sisters press control button in the keybaord and scroll the the wheel of the mouse up and down at a time for the sake of yr eyes

abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:54pm

Bismillah

Salams

One another lesson

I would like to advise those who like to learn arabic to practice it by hand-writting and read the arabic alphabets in its original shapes do not use the english letters for that purpose  ..

Why that ? in  the English lang words are often compound of phonetic sections but in arabic each single character is a phonetic section ! more than that it has three phonetic states ( for example the letter ��  its sound is (K) in english the sound (k) is constant but in arabic ���   is one private ponetic section (ku) )

another example ( the letter ���  its sound is (t) in english the sound (t) is constant but in arabic ���   is one private phonetic section (te) )

one more example ( the letter ��  its sound is (b) in english the sound (b) is constant but in arabic ���   is one private phonetic section (ba) )

so the word ������  (kataba) means he wrote . but ������  (kuteba)  means written (the lesson was written) ������ �����   .....

abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:10pm

��������� ����� � ���������� ������ � ������ ��������

I hug my son , I hugged my son , hug your son ...in success

������������ ���� ��������������� ���� � ������������ �����

=============

Sorry I didnt (see) that repast ..but as  Iraqi I like date (date palm fruit)  with the juice of sesame ..hmm tasty

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 2:47pm

Bismillah,

Thank you Abu Basil!  I printed the phrases you typed in just today, so I can pratice them better.  I have a lot on my mind as a busy mom, but I learn things slowly and steadily and I think I learn more than I forget in the end.

Now, I can picture eating dates, as we do for iftar.  But then you dip them in liquid sesame?

'amilt mensef lil 'akil imbarih.  zakee! (Okay.  I know the Arabic letters, but I don't have a keyboard to type them in.)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic