IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arguments with Atheists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arguments with Atheists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Geeks View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 1:06pm
Salam All,

I wanted advice as to how provide counter arguments from Atheists :

1) they argue that we teach religion as a fact when it is based on faith.
2) We have no evidence of existence of god.
3) if god existed, then horrible things in the world would not happen i.e innocent children dying, getting molested, raped while god just watches and allows these thing to happen.
4) there are so many religions around the world and everybody claims that theirs is the right one, so how can someone say Islam is the correct path.
5) atheists do not deny god, they say they have no evidence to believe in god, until some kind of proof becomes available they will not believe .
6) if god people are born into Islam are you saying that you were the chosen people ? What about those who were born outside of Islam , they are already doomed , as they were chosen by god to be in their respective religion.
7) if we believe in destiny , then god already knows who will go to hell therefore what is the use of this so-called test?

These are some of the arguments , I would appreciate your responses. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic