IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

I see Your post as nothing but play on words nothing more , Why your wasteing your time is beyond me !!!!!

Lachi may be "wasting his time" trying to reason with you, but here's something you can do that wouldn't be a waste- take an English course, and brush up on your spelling and grammar. It will make your posts (a bit) less of a joke to everyone else reading them.

The words Your and Why should begin with a lowercase letter, since they are in the middle of a sentence, and are not the names of any person, place or thing. T

your in this context should be spelled you're- you are trying to write you are.

"wasteing" is not a word. The word you are trying to write is wasting.

You know what I find so funny ,It people like you who have been to these socall keyword so-called Institution of learning .  see themselves above other's , When in fact they're only passing what was pass on to them . From these so-called Professor , Who Pro-fess to know things ,

I don't believe or see myself as above anyone else.

When in fact these so-call Professor are only passing on to you which was pass on to them LOL . And your passing these same things on to our children of today , This is sad Angry .

I question many things I learned at university. A lot of it I accept, some I reject.

I don't teach children what my professors taught me, since the grade 1-12 curriculum is not taught at university. That is what schools are for.

When you hear people speaking English ,  You are Trained to Think Englishman , When in fact all these coutry's like Americans etc . Who are speaking English , Are not speaking English which is spoken in English and Europe ,

American / other coutry's are speaking a very bad Dialect of broken English , And in fact are Speaking an Unintelligent Slang that make it very hard for them to learn another tongue .

And this was the plan to keep people from Knowing / Learning their own Ancient Language . Of their culture way of life .

I actually speak more than one language fluently.

I can speak three diffrent language , And I don't mean a Dialect either .

Good for you. How come you are posting personal information online? Didn't you earlier say not to do that?

You speak of my English  right . You can't Speak / Read / Write the language your own Scriptures were written in .

No, and I don't need to. They are clear enough as they are.

And you give this weak excuse . That you don't have to know the language of the scriptures you believe in / overstand them.  Any real Teacher . Scholars , Theologian etc  will tell you the key to Overstanding your Bible is the original language it was written in , Because it not Greek / Latin  nor English .

The message is pretty clear even if you don't speak the language. Do you believe every Muslim is fluent in Arabic?

You call yourself a Teacher . And you Teach children . This is sad Angry

Why is it sad? Think you could do a better job? I would love to see you try to survive in a middle years classroom.

[QUOTE=Al Saadiqeen21]

TG12345 < Your steping to the wrong one . By the way where did the English language come from  do you know ???

It comes from previous European languages. Most of the influence is Germanic and Norse.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/help/faq/history.htm

Funny thing about your Favorite website's , They never tell the full story . They also know you would believe anything your told ,
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 7:43pm

Funny thing about your Favorite website's , They never tell the full story . They also know you would believe anything your told ,

So what is the full story? Where does the English language come from?
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:37am

So what is the full story? Where does the English language come from?

LOL Your teacher and you teach children and you don't know the full Story keyword here Story , Do you also copy and paste from the website to teach to your Student's . If so I feel sorry for them Cry Why don't you create a post asking where did the English language come from .  Maybe I'll answer it . After I see all the diffrent excuses people here will give .

Not to change the subject here I notice islamispeace and you love the Website you copy and paste from website . Do either of you ever read your scriptures , The Hadiyth's writes really control your thought's don't they .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 8:56am

You and a few other here Need these socalled Religious Scholar's , Theoligian's , Minister , Imaams Etc , I don't need  them I can research things on my own . Plus I can think for myself . Also these socalled Religious Scholar's , Theoligian's , Minister , Imaams Etc . Is the cause of all the problem's / disunity in the world . Plus it breeds Hatred , Separation , Ignorance , and the many War's on the planet

I agree.  I don't know if you noticed that I listed my religion as "Humanist".  Specifically, I am a secular humanist.  I don't need religious scholars etc. either.

But I'm still puzzled about your views.  You quote extensively from the Quran, and yet you chose "none" for your religion.  So you're not Muslim?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

You and a few other here Need these socalled Religious Scholar's , Theoligian's , Minister , Imaams Etc , I don't need  them I can research things on my own . Plus I can think for myself . Also these socalled Religious Scholar's , Theoligian's , Minister , Imaams Etc . Is the cause of all the problem's / disunity in the world . Plus it breeds Hatred , Separation , Ignorance , and the many War's on the planet

I agree.  I don't know if you noticed that I listed my religion as "Humanist".  Specifically, I am a secular humanist.  I don't need religious scholars etc. either.

But I'm still puzzled about your views.  You quote extensively from the Quran, and yet you chose "none" for your religion.  So you're not Muslim?

I have to LOL when ever I'm ask this question , Because most people are looking for a way to label one , When it come to religion .I'm studying / reseraching  three major religion which are , Islam , Mose-ism , Christ-ism . Sect / denomination by whatever they call themselves , I have some knowldge of all three .  As Salaamu Alaykum

You speak of me quoteing Scriptures '' Yes'' One should be able to back up their Religious belief's with their Holy Book , Be it the Qur'aan or Bible . other then that I see them as Hadiyth's/ Story-lines  = words of Men and Women . Without scriptures . And I don't accept them . And few here get up set because I don't accept them . These people are createing a new form of religion today , without scriptures .

Also Let not forget this is Islam forum ''Yes'' Then Muslims should use their Holy Books / Qur'aan , And if they're going to use Hadiyth's then the holy qur'aan should back up that Hadiyth's . I never said when it come to Islam that all Hadiyth's are bad , They're Agreeable and Disagreeable . Hadiyth's .And yes they should still be back up with the Holy Qur'aan .

Also I don't put any religion above another . This game is for children . Meaning by GOD is better then your GOD Sillyness .

I'm also not into this Left / Right Wing crap , Meaning it just another way for the powers that be to label  others and control them .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 19 May 2014 at 9:55am

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:35pm

I have to LOL when ever I'm ask this question , Because most people are looking for a way to label one , When it come to religion .I'm studying / reseraching  three major religion which are , Islam , Mose-ism , Christ-ism . Sect / denomination by whatever they call themselves , I have some knowldge of all three .  As Salaamu Alaykum

Okay, I'll ask the question differently.  Do you believe that the Quran contains the literal words of Allah, spoken to Mohammad?

Quote You speak of me quoteing Scriptures '' Yes'' One should be able to back up their Religious belief's with their Holy Book , Be it the Qur'aan or Bible . other then that I see them as Hadiyth's/ Story-lines  = words of Men and Women . Without scriptures . And I don't accept them . And few here get up set because I don't accept them . These people are createing a new form of religion today , without scriptures .

Are you one of those people, creating a new form of religion without scriptures?

Quote Also Let not forget this is Islam forum ''Yes'' Then Muslims should use their Holy Books / Qur'aan , And if they're going to use Hadiyth's then the holy qur'aan should back up that Hadiyth's . I never said when it come to Islam that all Hadiyth's are bad , They're Agreeable and Disagreeable . Hadiyth's .And yes they should still be back up with the Holy Qur'aan .

Obviously I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I do think that if Muslims were to obey only the Quran, and treat the Hadith as mere "stories", they would be much better off.  Muhammad actually told his followers several times that they should write down only the Quran, and not anything else that he said.

It seems clear to me that only the Quran was meant to last forever, and that Muhammad never intended his own commands to apply beyond his own time.  His habits of eating, praying, washing, etc., made sense for him and his contemporaries, but they are hopelessly outdated now.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

I have to LOL when ever I'm ask this question , Because most people are looking for a way to label one , When it come to religion .I'm studying / reseraching  three major religion which are , Islam , Mose-ism , Christ-ism . Sect / denomination by whatever they call themselves , I have some knowldge of all three .  As Salaamu Alaykum

Okay, I'll ask the question differently.  Do you believe that the Quran contains the literal words of Allah, spoken to Mohammad?

Quote You speak of me quoteing Scriptures '' Yes'' One should be able to back up their Religious belief's with their Holy Book , Be it the Qur'aan or Bible . other then that I see them as Hadiyth's/ Story-lines  = words of Men and Women . Without scriptures . And I don't accept them . And few here get up set because I don't accept them . These people are createing a new form of religion today , without scriptures .

Are you one of those people, creating a new form of religion without scriptures?

Quote Also Let not forget this is Islam forum ''Yes'' Then Muslims should use their Holy Books / Qur'aan , And if they're going to use Hadiyth's then the holy qur'aan should back up that Hadiyth's . I never said when it come to Islam that all Hadiyth's are bad , They're Agreeable and Disagreeable . Hadiyth's .And yes they should still be back up with the Holy Qur'aan .

Obviously I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I do think that if Muslims were to obey only the Quran, and treat the Hadith as mere "stories", they would be much better off.  Muhammad actually told his followers several times that they should write down only the Quran, and not anything else that he said.

It seems clear to me that only the Quran was meant to last forever, and that Muhammad never intended his own commands to apply beyond his own time.  His habits of eating, praying, washing, etc., made sense for him and his contemporaries, but they are hopelessly outdated now.

Did you read this >  As Salaamu Alaykum No you didn't !

I'm not reading your post of Hadiyth's ... Nor an I geting lock into the 20  Humanism  question game ok .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 19 May 2014 at 1:14pm

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 3:17pm

Did you read this >  As Salaamu Alaykum No you didn't !

Yes I did, actually.  It doesn't say much, beyond a promise to "agree to disagree respectfully".

Quote I'm not reading your post of Hadiyth's ... Nor an I geting lock into the 20  Humanism  question game ok .

Confused My questions had nothing to do with humanism.  I would like to know if you believe that the Quran contains the literal words of Allah.  If you don't want to answer, that's fine, but there isn't much point in discussion if you're not willing to explain your views.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic