IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Tired and sad with your responses. Nothing but accusations, fear and hostility.

Continue with your sharing, and may it someday prove worthwhile.

Peace be yours and mine.

To desire Security is a Sign of Insecurity  , Those who disagree with my post will be able to Challenge my post with scriptures and not Hadiyth / Story-lines without scriptures , This is how it done in the real world of religion with the Scholar / Theologian Etc etc . LOLLOLLOL , ClapClapClap The Mod will shut this post down soon anyway , Because of your  Insecurity 

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 26 April 2014 at 1:04pm
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 3:06pm
Surat Al-Hijr 15;51-52
- And inform them about the guests of Abraham, When they entered upon him and said, "Peace." Abraham said, "Indeed, we are fearful of you."

You are an extremely hostile person, unsuited for a discussion forum.

When did seeking or offering peace betray a sense of insecurity? Do you believe that conflict proves that you are right? You seem to feel that any response to your posts that are not congratulatory must be a challenge, and that as a challenge means conflict, it must show insecurity in the respondent due to the truth of your posts!! Does your hostility to my posts imply that they are in fact true also? What are you trying to say?

On the one hand you claim not to be a scholar, yet now you imply that my weakness is that I am not arguing like a scholar myself. You also seem to be inviting debate now, while earlier you told me this thread was not open for debate at all. Are you not able to remember what you yourself post from one day to the next, or do you just write the first unstructured thought that comes into your head?

Do you really want me to review these posts and point out where you fail to back up your statements with scripture? I was willing to try and learn about what you were writing, but your arrogance and self importance tempts me to belittle you.

Surat Al-Hijr 15:45-47
- Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.Having been told, "Enter it in peace, and security. "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, so they will be brothers, on thrones facing each other. No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they be removed. [O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I hope Allah sends you mercy and grants you peace and security, and that He shows mercy to me and forgives me my thoughts about you.

This is not tricknowledge nor word games. It is not a challenge nor hadiyth. This is the Quran.

Edited by Lachi - 26 April 2014 at 3:07pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 10:16pm

Surat Al-Hijr 15;51-52
- And inform them about the guests of Abraham, When they entered upon him and said, "Peace." Abraham said, "Indeed, we are fearful of you."

You are an extremely hostile person, unsuited for a discussion forum.

When did seeking or offering peace betray a sense of insecurity? Do you believe that conflict proves that you are right? You seem to feel that any response to your posts that are not congratulatory must be a challenge, and that as a challenge means conflict, it must show insecurity in the respondent due to the truth of your posts!! Does your hostility to my posts imply that they are in fact true also? What are you trying to say?

On the one hand you claim not to be a scholar, yet now you imply that my weakness is that I am not arguing like a scholar myself. You also seem to be inviting debate now, while earlier you told me this thread was not open for debate at all. Are you not able to remember what you yourself post from one day to the next, or do you just write the first unstructured thought that comes into your head?

Do you really want me to review these posts and point out where you fail to back up your statements with scripture? I was willing to try and learn about what you were writing, but your arrogance and self importance tempts me to belittle you.

Surat Al-Hijr 15:45-47
- Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.Having been told, "Enter it in peace, and security. "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, so they will be brothers, on thrones facing each other. No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they be removed. [O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I hope Allah sends you mercy and grants you peace and security, and that He shows mercy to me and forgives me my thoughts about you.

This is not tricknowledge nor word games. It is not a challenge nor hadiyth. This is the Quran.

Nothing that you have post above deal with anything I have post here , It seem you seek my atention for some reason , other then bring atention my post your wasteing my time here . Why can't you see this . Now that you have change subject of the post do you feel any better LOLLOLLOLLOL
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 11:30am
Indeed I did seek your attention. I asked for guidance on the meaning of your post. Yet I only received dismissive ridicule. I admit that my later posts have been directed at hoping that you might reconsider your behaviour, but perhaps that was my pride in thinking you would listen to me.

As to changing the post's subject. If you had answered my initial question with the respect I would anticipate from a follower of Allah, none of the ensuing dialogue would have occurred. You are the one who freely decided to continue responding to me. You have every opportunity just to ignore me and continue merrily posting your opinions. It takes two to create this situation.

Perhaps I have been hasty in thinking that you would be willing to learn from others, and with deep sadness I believe that I am indeed wasting my time with you. It seems that even the words of the Quran are something you feel that you are above.

May Allah have Mercy on you, and those you deal with.
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 11:40am

Indeed I did seek your attention. I asked for guidance on the meaning of your post. Yet I only received dismissive ridicule. I admit that my later posts have been directed at hoping that you might reconsider your behaviour, but perhaps that was my pride in thinking you would listen to me.

As to changing the post's subject. If you had answered my initial question with the respect I would anticipate from a follower of Allah, none of the ensuing dialogue would have occurred. You are the one who freely decided to continue responding to me. You have every opportunity just to ignore me and continue merrily posting your opinions. It takes two to create this situation.

Perhaps I have been hasty in thinking that you would be willing to learn from others, and with deep sadness I believe that I am indeed wasting my time with you. It seems that even the words of the Quran are something you feel that you are above.

Stop lying I told you from the door you were trying to sab'o'tage the post  with your silly trick question . You do this in every post you post in this is nothing new its call habit , and you'll do it again .

May Allah have Mercy on you, and those you deal with.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic