Forum Description: Groups : New Muslims
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28588
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 3:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil
Posted By: Al Saadiqeen21
Subject: For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil
Date Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:46am
When A Muslim Sister cover Her Face  , She is Un-Veiling Her Heart , What do I mean by this , It means .. People would have to Judge her by her Heart and not BY Her LQQks , Because everyone already know how Beautiful She Is , Un-Covering You Face Is Sealing You Hear Is The Works of  The Jinn / Evil-Onee

1. Jaann -arabic , Vice -master of The Jinn , or Makevolent Cherubeem . They are beings from Al Debaran , Located in The Taurus Constellation . They Incite you with Music and Pleasure Seeking .

2 . Jinniyya -arabic , Female Malevolent Beings Cherubeem  - Jinns , Seductresses , Whores , Witches , And the like . These beings are also from The Al Debaran Constellation .

3 . Shaytaan -arabic , This is The Physical Race Of Malevolent Beings , Jinns ; Whether they be of The Black , White , or Yellow Race . These beings are from Pleiades , The Seventh Star Constellation and Arcturus , The Third Star Constellation .

4 . Marrid -arabic , This is The Most Powerful Race Of The Malevolent Beings . These beings are also called Greys .

5 . Ifriyt - arabic , A Class Of Malevolent Beings - Jinn, That are Giants and very Powerful . They are also called Reptilians .

Al Khannaas -arabic , The Holy Qur'aan 114 ; 4 , 7;20 , 20;120

The Holy Qur'aan 114 ; 4 , Revealed In The Year 616 A.D. Al Naas ( The Mortal ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; From the Disagreeable of the Whispering Reptilian Al Khannaas '' Nakhash ' , ( of the Enclosed Garden Of Delight ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 7;20 , Revealed In The Year 618 A.D. Al A'araaf  ( The Wall Made Known ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; But Al Shaytaan , ( the Reptilian ) , ''The Whisperer , ( Nakhaas / Al Khannaas / Samael , ) made an evil suggestion to them , ( Nekaybaw / Eve and Adam ) - that He , ( Ibliys ) manifested for both of them , what had been hidden from them , ( Adam and Newaybaw of their Disagreeable Inclinations ) - shame ; and He , ( the Whisperer said ; Has your Master , The Source , ( Rudwaan / Kalkael ) , also known as ( Uriel ) not forbidden you two , ( Adam and Nekaybaw , to eat of ) this tree ; unless you two , become Malakayn Two Angelic Messengers - Heavenly Host ) or become From Al Khaalidiyn ''The Immortals ( Living Forever ) ?

The Holy Qur'aan 20 ;120 ,  Revealed In The Year 612- 613 A.D. Taahaa  ( Tuwr ; Sinai , ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; So Al Shaytaan , ( Samael , Nakhassh , Al Khannaas , The Reptilian ) , whispered to him , he said ; ''O Adam shall I direct you to the Shajarat Al Khuldi 'Tree of Immortality and a Mulkin 'Rulership ' that doesn't wear out ( its everlasting ) .

Al Khannaas is Arabic for ''The Whisperer '' It is the same word Nakhash -aramic , In Aramic / Hebrew as found in ( Genesis 3;1 ) , Under the word Serpent . Al Khannaas , Son of Shakhar and Mylitta , was from the seed of The Reptilian Species , And was originally from Titon ( Saturn ) .

Genesis 3;1, To The Enosites / The Mortal ~ Torah 1 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. , Where It States , And I Quote ; Nakhash ( Haylal ) the reptilian and son of Shakhar , a reptilian originally from Maldek also called Valkum who relocated within Orion , a 6 sun , 6star constellation and his wife Mylitta and Angelic Being who was raped and became the evil spell casting whisperer , being the Aw-room 'Shrewdest of all the world outside the Enclosed Garden , spoke with Hawwah / Eve and said Did the Eloheem Klakael tel you that you are not to eat anything in the Enclosed Garden you desire ?

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Replies:
Date Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:59am
Cherubeen , 3;24

Genesis 3;22, 24, To The Enosites / The Mortal ~ Torah 1 Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. , Where It States , And I Quote ; Yahuwa of the Eloheem said to the Eloheem Serapheems and Cherubeems ''Look at the Adam , He Has Become Just Like 'Ekhawd 'One Of Us , He 'Yawdah 'Knows 'Will , Having The Ability To Make Decisions Betweem That Which Is 'Tobe 'Agreeable  and Rah Disagreeable ; Using  his four higher senses Psychometry , Clairvoyance , Intuition , Telepathy ;  he is free to think for himself without the commands of the Eloheem and now at this point we must be aware or he will take and eat also of the tree of divine life , read the scroll of All , and live forever ; So lets remove his barathary gland and maim him and his seed after him with the spell of Kingu Leviathan .

( 24 ) , So the Adam was Gawrash 'Evicted from the Enclosed Garden ; and the Cherubeen '' those who are near '' were stationed at the east gate of The Enclosed Garden of Delight , each having a Sword of power changing in order to keep anybody away from the path to the tree of Khahee 'Divine Life ,

The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light  , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam .

Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ) ,

Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a  , Jesus Christ , ( Revealed In The Year 96 A.D. ) , 12 ; 7-9 , Where It States , And I Quote ;

And there was in the past A Battle In The Heavenly Skiews  between the Serapheem  and Cherubeem . ''Miykaa'El '' who dares to be like El '' also know as Michael , Malachi , Melchizedek , and his Agreeable arch Eloheems fought against Zuen , the Evil One and his Disagreeable Eloheems   , These Eloheems what you call Angels are simply electro-magnetisms caused by electric currents , not the Christianized concept of some , fat infant with wings . Instead these beings have life forms but their life , their thinking and their action are of a more advanced state .

Verse 7 . And There Was A Battle In The Shamayeem Malkiy Tsedq And His Malaakayuw , Fought Against Ha -Satan And His Malak .

And the Disagreeable Eloheem , Did Not ( Win ) and was no place in the Heavenly Skies For Them ( Anymore ) . After this War They Were Cast Out Of Heavenly Skies , two hundred of the one-third which listend to Haylal , son of Shakhar and Mylitta . The remaining Malevolent Beings  repented and became protector of the Holy Shrines The Gates Of Paradise ,  and the throne of Yahweh , the Most High , also called , El Eloh .

Verse8 . And Malak Did Not Win And Their Was No Place In The Shamayeem For Them Any More .

And the great Evil One was put out of the Orion Skies , that's that old Satanas or Diablos , who deceived the whole world ; he was put out , and into the Planet Earth , him and his Disagreeable Eloheem , And the great Evil One himself was was put out of the Orion Skies , that's that old snake , called the Devil or Satan , Zuen the Evil One , Reptilian Shakhar or Tarnush , and Satan ,  who is called Ibliys '' the rebellious one '' ( Who Deceived The People Of The - Whole World , Because They Knew Not Who He Was . They Deceived The Whole World By Making Them ( Believe ) That They Were Not The ( Evil One's Children ( In Physical Form ; he was put out , and into the Planet Earth , him and his Disagreeable Eloheems Messengers , with him .

Verse9 . And The Evil One Was Put Out Of The Shawmayeem That's That Old Serpent , Who Deceived The Whole World ; He Was Put Out , And Into The Planet Earth , Him And His Malakayuw With Him .

Serapheem - aramic , are those Eloheem that were created from the reflection of The Heavenly Father Yahweh , They are of The Pure Green Essence Of Light Called '' Nuwr ''  or Light . Serapheem - aramic means '' Those Who Are Of Fire '' . They are The Agreeable Eloheem .

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Posted By: Lachi
Date Posted: 13 April 2014 at 8:57am
Are there only male Jinn, or are there female Jinn also?

Date Posted: 13 April 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Are there only male Jinn, or are there female Jinn also?

Are you trying to Sabotage the post , Or you didn't read the whole post ? We play this game before , I don't have time to waste playing the silly question game ok ...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 April 2014 at 11:00pm
Peace to you, AlSaadiqeen21

I read your post with interest, and I wondered whether there are only male Jinn. I am not trying to sabotage your thread. I am trying to learn and understand about what you have said. If there are female Jinn, are men in as much danger as women from them? If Jinn come from another star system, then are they physical beings who procreate with each other and is that a danger for further invasion?

Date Posted: 15 April 2014 at 5:11am

Peace to you, AlSaadiqeen21

I read your post with interest, and I wondered whether there are only male Jinn. I am not trying to sabotage your thread. I am trying to learn and understand about what you have said. If there are female Jinn, are men in as much danger as women from them? If Jinn come from another star system, then are they physical beings who procreate with each other and is that a danger for further invasion?

It would be best to read the Post's again slow-ly in order to get you answer your seeking , These are Physical / Human Being no not Spook's ghost that are Walking and Talking with you every day . Genesis 3;15 Confirm These Beings Has A Seed .

The Bible -Old Testament , Genesis 3 ; 15 , Where It State , And I Quote ;

And I will put < shiyth > enmity < eybah > between thee and the woman < ishshah > and between thy see < zera > and her seed < zera > ; it shall bruise < shuwph > thy head < ro'sh > and thou shalt bruise < shuwph > his heel < aqeb >

'' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Seed . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about  Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

This same word is used in ( Genesis 4 ; 25 ) Where Adam had his son named Seth meaning ''Replacement '' . Who was the replacement for Abel
, Whom Cain Slew '' For Allah said She , hath appointed me another Seed instead of Abel Whom Cain Slew '' , And the same Hebrew word Zehrah is being used for Seed .

This Confirms   that the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed has A Living Physical Seed  , That exists on The Planet Earth , And is Walking To And Fro in the earth . As it states in Job 1;7 .

The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;

''And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .

''And The Lord Said Unto Satan , Whence Comest Thou ? Then Satan Answered The Lord , And Said , From Going To And Fro In The Earth , And From Walking Up And Down In It . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

-------------

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 15 April 2014 at 7:38am
Al Saadiqeen21's post is sheer, utter, unmitigated and complete nonsense. In a word, babble.

Posted By: Abu Loren
Date Posted: 15 April 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Al Saadiqeen21's post is sheer, utter, unmitigated and complete nonsense. In a word, babble.

LOL like all of his posts here.

Date Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:28am
abuayisha  / Abu Loren  < You're more then welcome to Challenge / Correct any of my post , That what an Adult ,

and one who has true Knowldge of their Faith would do . Siting on the side-line Complaining like children do don't change anything . As long as you can back up your cliam with scripture and not with Story-lines / Hadiyth's , Without Scriptures . It your move now . Also beware of what you ask for ok .

Jealousis really something is-it ?
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=jealous&allowed_in_frame=0 - jealous (adj.) http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=jealous">Look%20up%20jealous%20at%20Dictionary.com
c.1200, gelus, later jelus (early 14c.), "possessive and suspicious," originally in the context of sexuality or romance; in general use late 14c.; also in a more positive sense, "fond, amorous, ardent," from c.1300, from Old French jalos "keen, zealous; avaricious; jealous" (12c., Modern French jaloux), from Late Latin zelosus, from zelus "zeal," from Greek zelos, sometimes "jealousy," but more often in a good sense ("emulation, rivalry, zeal"). See http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=zeal&allowed_in_frame=0 - zeal . In biblical language (early 13c.) "tolerating no unfaithfulness."
Most of the words for 'envy' ... had from the outset a hostile force, based on 'look at' (with malice), 'not love,' etc. Conversely, most of those which became distinctive terms for 'jealousy' were originally used also in a good sense, 'zeal, emulation.' [Buck, pp.1138-9]
Among the ways to express this in other tongues are Swedish svartsjuka, literally "black-sick," from phrase bara svarta strumpor "wear black stockings," also "be jealous." Danish skinsyg "jealous," literally "skin-sick," is from skind "hide, skin" said to be explained by Swedish dialectal expression fa skinn "receive a refusal in courtship."

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:43am
How can you call yourself a Muslim with the trash you post here?

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

How can you call yourself a Muslim with the trash you post here?

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have�three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from <FONT face="Times New Roman CE" size=3>united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

Y A W N

You haven't posted one thing here from the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Looking at the views you are getting I don't think other people are interested in your dribble either.

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from <FONT face="Times New Roman CE" size=3>united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

Y A W N

You haven't posted one thing here from the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Looking at the views you are getting I don't think other people are interested in your dribble either.

Your all mouth as of yet you have not challenge / Proven anything I have said in Post # 13 ,to be wrong according to The Holy Qur'aan , That's because you know you Better come right , You here to  Sabotage the post . grow up !!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:20pm

'' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Seed . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about� Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

-------

Does this mean that for every human that has ever been born, a Jinn too has been born? Do the Jinn then vastly outnumber humans because man lives a short while and dies, yet Jinn seem to live for 1,000s of years? Their army must be vast.

Date Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:33pm

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about  Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

-------

Does this mean that for every human that has ever been born, a Jinn too has been born? Do the Jinn then vastly outnumber humans because man lives a short while and dies, yet Jinn seem to live for 1,000s of years? Their army must be vast. < Where can I find this in the Holy Qur'aan / Bible
chapter and verse only  

I await your answer ok

-------------

Date Posted: 20 April 2014 at 4:35pm
Al Saadiqeen21, like you I am not contemplating the chapter and verse of the Quran.

I was responding directly to your posts.

You wrote -
"Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child."

You also post -
"The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam."

"The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;
'And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .'"

and

"Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ),"

So what you are telling me is that of the Jinn who rebelled at the creation of Adam, at least Satan was still alive at the time of Job. And that other of the Jinn who repented from their rebellion are still alive today as guardians of Paradise.

Since this indicates that Jinn live for 1,000s of years, and since we know that man's life is short (Psalms 90:10-12 Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Who can comprehend the power of your anger? Your wrath is as awesome as the fear you deserve. Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.), Jinn therefore vastly outlive humans.

Hence my question, based on simple maths, on whether the Jinn offspring outnumber human offspring. (I am thinking here that the first quote I gave did not include cross-breeding, since it was quite clear that you distinguished between Eve's seed (ie humans) and the Devil's seed (ie Jinn).

Date Posted: 20 April 2014 at 4:36pm
deleted - double post error

Date Posted: 20 April 2014 at 7:59pm

Al Saadiqeen21, like you I am not contemplating the chapter and verse of the Quran.

I was responding directly to your posts.

You wrote -
"Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child."

You also post -
"The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam."

"The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;
'And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .'"

and

"Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ),"

So what you are telling me is that of the Jinn who rebelled at the creation of Adam, at least Satan was still alive at the time of Job. And that other of the Jinn who repented from their rebellion are still alive today as guardians of Paradise.

Since this indicates that Jinn live for 1,000s of years, and since we know that man's life is short (Psalms 90:10-12 Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Who can comprehend the power of your anger? Your wrath is as awesome as the fear you deserve. Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.), Jinn therefore vastly outlive humans.

Hence my question, based on simple maths, on whether the Jinn offspring outnumber human offspring. (I am thinking here that the first quote I gave did not include cross-breeding, since it was quite clear that you distinguished between Eve's seed (ie humans) and the Devil's seed (ie Jinn).

Lololololol Funny

-------------

Date Posted: 21 April 2014 at 2:26pm
I am saddened by your response. I seek to clarify and learn from the information you feel is important enough to post. And yet I receive ridicule and dismissive behaviour.

I truly hope your example is not one followed by genuine Muslims.

Date Posted: 21 April 2014 at 7:59pm

I am saddened by your response. I seek to clarify and learn from the information you feel is important enough to post. And yet I receive ridicule and dismissive behaviour.

I truly hope your example is not one followed by genuine Muslims.

Whats so funny is I have already answer your question but you want to flip the script owell !!!!!LOLLOLLOL like you were doing from the door !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:39pm
Peace to you Al Saadiqeen21.

I do not fully understand the whole of your latest response, but I see you feel you have already answered my question.

May Allah give you patience, and please will you repeat the portion of your post where you answered my question. I have reread your posts, and I do not see it.

Shukran.

Date Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:58pm

Peace to you Al Saadiqeen21.

I do not fully understand the whole of your latest response, but I see you feel you have already answered my question.

May Allah give you patience, and please will you repeat the portion of your post where you answered my question. I have reread your posts, and I do not see it.

Shukran.

As Salaamu Alaykum >Lachi

My post are easzyyyyyy to read / overstand , And that because I don't use socall big words nor do I come off as some type of Scholar'ss Etc .. Also picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post . I back up everything with scriptures . Anyway this post was not meant for debateing It was a point for the Muslims Sister's only . Also playing 20 question only lead away from the point , I was makeing .

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa-A Allah

-------------

Date Posted: 22 April 2014 at 2:48pm
Wa Anta.

Al Sadiqeen21. What a great shame. You were preaching; not teaching. Perhaps this Islamic Discussion Forum is the wrong place for you?

Date Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:46pm

Wa Anta.

Al Sadiqeen21. What a great shame. You were preaching; not teaching. Perhaps this Islamic Discussion Forum is the wrong place for you?

Thankyou for the conformation , Meaning leading away from the post like I said you would Lolololol . This happen always for some reason or another Lolololol !!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 April 2014 at 3:53pm
Sir, please reflect on your reaction to people.

If I can be saddened by your reactions, I can only feel deep sorrow for those who share your religious beliefs and must suffer being tarred with such an image as you portray.

Date Posted: 24 April 2014 at 3:41am

Sir, please reflect on your reaction to people.

If I can be saddened by your reactions, I can only feel deep sorrow for those who share your religious beliefs and must suffer being tarred with such an image as you portray.

Stop CryCryCryCryCryCry

-------------

Date Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:54am

Genesis Chapter Twenty ~ Four ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 62 - 67 , Where It States ; And Isaa had come from the place of the well of the living one who is Ra the Seer , Beerlahairoi , to the part of the Planet Earth . ( 63 ) . And Isaac went out to walk and Sooakh - aramic - Meditate ' on Yahuwa's glory in the Sawdeh - aramic - Outer Field ' in the dusk period ; And he lifted up his eyes and saw , and behold , there were camels coming . ( 64 ) . And Rebecaa lifted up her eyes , and when she Rawaw - aramic - Saw Isaac she got down from the camel . < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible >

In Genesis 24 ; 65 Rebecca < Kawsaw - arabic > Cover Her Face with a < Tsaweef - aramic > Veil ' When her and Eliezer apporached Isaac , Her husband to be , The Face Veil Became A Law Not To Be Violated By All The Law Abiding Women . It was after Sarah's encounter with The Pharaoh Khufu in ( Genesis Chapter 12 )  , And Abimelek in ( Genesis Chapter 20 ) That Gabriy'el came to Abraham and told him that ( The Women ) of his ( Seed ) would posses such beauty , It would be vest not to carry them in ( A Chest ) ,

But from that day forward , They would be ( Ordained To Wear The Face Veil At Al Time In The Presence Of Those Other Than Their Own Family And Tribes In Their Own Land ) . But in the midst , ( In The City Of Strangers , They Should Wear The Face < Tsweef - aramic > Veil ' To protect them from The Eyes of Strangers ,

This practice was Picked -Up by The Muslims and repeated in The Holy Qur'aan 102 ; 31 , Where it is called < Khimar - arabic > Meaning '' To Hide , Or Conceal '' . But The Law Of ( The Face Veil As Practiced In Islam Today Is Derived From This Quote Of The Torah ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 24  ; 31 , Where It States ; And tell the ( Faithful Women , Those Who Follow The Qur'aan ) that they are to < Yagh-didna - arabic > Lower their < Absaat - arabic > Sights ( cast their eyes downward ) and to < Yahfadhna - arabic > Guard 'keep their < Furuwj - arabic > Private Parts ' covered , and do not display their ornaments - ( parts of their body ) except for that which appears there of - ( hands , feet ) and also they are to wear a < Khimaar - arabic - 'Face Veil ( that covers their face ) and < Yadrib - arabic > Bosoms and they don't display their body part except to their < Bu'uwlah / Baals - arabic - Lord And Masters ( their mates husbands ) or Asbaa-ihinna - arabic - Their Father's  or < Aabba-i - arabic - The Father '

of Bu'uwlatihinna - arabic - 'Their Baal ( Husband Father -In -Laws ) or Abnaa-ihinna - arabic - Their Own Sons or < Abnaa-i Bu'uwlatihinna - arabic - Their Adopted Sons From A Husband , or Ikhwaanihinna - arabic - Their Own Brother' , or Baniy - Ikhwaanihinna - arabic - Their Nephews Brother's Sons or Baniy - Akhwaatihinna - arabic - Their Other Nephews , ( Sister's Sons ) or Nisaa -ihinna - arabic - Their Women ( Muslim women ) , or those on who are possessed by their right hands - ( women their husband take care of ) , or their followers ( slaves ) , not those who have sexual desire from our mortal men ( slaves ) ,

or the litte children who have no knowldge of women's < Awraat - arabic - Nakedness and let them not Yadrib - arabic - Strike ' < Bi -Arjulihinna - arabic - With Their Feet in order to make known that which they are hiding from < Ziynatihinna - arabic - 'Their Ornaments ( bust , posterior , etc , of your body parts ) ; And turn to the Source , Allah altogether ; Oh you who are of the faithful , so that you will be prosperous .

Genesis Chapter Twenty ~ Four ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 65 - 67 , Where It States ; And she said to the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , What Eesh - aramic - Male Living Being is this that walks in the Sawdeh - aramic - Outer Field to Qawraw - arabic - Meet us ? And the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , said , 'It is my Adonai ( he called Isaac Adonai , a deity ) , And she Lawqakh - arabic - Took her face Tsaweef - arabic - Veil , and Kawsaw - aramic - Covered herself . ( 66 ) . And the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , told Isaac all the things that he had done . ( 67 ) . And Isaac brought her Rebecca into his mother Sarahs Ohel aramic - Tabernacle where she lived , and Lawqakh - arabic - Took 'Rebecca , and she became his Ishshaw - aramic - Confidante Wife and consummated their marriage ; And he Awhab - aramic - Loved her ; And Isaa was Nawkham - aramic - Comforted after his Ame - aramic - Mother's death .  < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

According to '' The American Heritage Dictionary '' The word ''Law '' is defined as ;
1 . A rule of conduct of procedure established by custom , Agreement , Or authority . 2 . The body of rules and principles governing the affairs of a community and enforced by a political authority .

The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word for Law is Shari'ah - arabic - which means ; '' A Rule Established By Authority ; Society Or Custom 2 . A Code Of Ethics Or Behavior . This word takes it's root from ; Shara'a - arabic - meaning to introduce , Enact , Prescribe , Give , Make Laws .

The Aramic / Hebrew word for Law is ; ''Towrah - aramic - '' or Torah these letters are equivalent to The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word Wariyya - arabic - which means '' A View '' . In Greek , the word for Law is '' Nomos ''

As mentioned previously the word for Laws in Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) is '' Shari'ah '' The word for commandment is Wasiah - arabic - and means direction , instruction , Injuction , Order . Many times throughout the Scriptures you will see a distinction being made between a '' Law and a '' Commandment '' Take a look at ( Exodus 24 ; 12 ) ;

Exodus 24 ; 12 , ( The Five Books Of Moses )  Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E, Where It States ;  And Yahuwa Aw-Mar ( Said ) To Mo -Sheh ( Moses ) , Aw -Law ( Ascend ) Up To Me Into The Har ( Mountain ) , And Be Shawn ( There ) ; And I Will Naw -Than ( Give ) You Loo-Akh ( Tablets ) Of Eh-Ben ( Stone ) , And A To - Raw ( Law Of The Torah ) , And Mits - Waw ( Commandments ) Ash -Er ( Which ) I Have Kaw-Thab ( Inscribed ) , That You May Yaw -Raw ( Teach ) Them ( Children Of Israel ) .

''And Yahuwa Said To Moses Come Up To Me In To Har The Mountain , And Be There ; And I Will Give You Lookh - aramic - Tablets 'Of Ehben - aramic - 'Stone , And A Torah Law , And Mitswaw - aramic - 'Commandments 'Which I Have Kawthab - aramic - Inscribed ,
That You May Yawraw - aramic - Teach' < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

As you can see Yahuwa made a distinction between Law , Commandment and Stone Tablet . The Commandment is what is asked of you . For instance the first Commandment that was given to man . ( Adam ) , Was not to partake of the tree of the Knowldge of Good and Evil ;

Genesis Chapter Two ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 2 ; 17 , Where It States ; But Of The Ates ( Trees ) Of Ha ( The ) Dah'-Ath ( Awareness , Knowledge ) Of Tobe ( Of The Agreeable Beings , Seraphims ) Wa ( And ) Rah ( The Disagreeable Beings , Cherubims ) , Lo ( You Are Not ) To Aw -Kal ( Eat ) From It , Kee ( For ) In The Yome ( Day ) You Aw-Kal ( Eat ) From It You Will Mooth ( Die ) .

'' However , Of That Special Tree Of Hallucination That Is In The Center You Are Not To Eat From It , For In The Very Same Day You Eat From It You Will Be Destined To Die . < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

This was the ( First Commandment ) given to man . This was '' Asked '' of him . Because man violated this ( Commandment ) , He was punished for this action , And was expelled from the delight and his gift of everlasting life was revoked . As time went on , Man was given a second chance by Yahuwa to amend for his sins and if he obeyed , Then he would inherit his right back to the Enclosed Garden Of Delight ( Commonly Know Today As ''Heaven '' or '' Paradise '' )

However , Man continued disobeying his commandment until man became so displeasing in the eyes of Yahuwa , That he destroyed the entrie population by water ( Know To Many As The Great Flood Or Deluge ) During the time of ( Noah ) son of Lemech and Kamiylah .

A question often asked is , '' What is morality '' ? It is difficult to define . What is moral to one man may be immoral to another . Yitskhaq , Ishaaq , Isaac had ( Had Only One Wife ) Rebekah , Ribqa , Rebecca ,

Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 24 ; 67 , Where It States ;  And Isaac brought her Rebecca into his mother Sarah's < Ohel - aramic - > Tabernacle   where she lived , and < Lawqakh - aramic > Took 'Rebecca , and she became his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' and consummated their marriage ; And he < Awhan - aramic > Loved her ; And Isaac was < Nawkham - aramic > Comforted after his < Ame -aramic > Mother's death . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

That must have been right to him or Morally Right . Yet his own son Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob ( Had Four Wives ) Leah ,

Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 9 , Where It States ;  When Leah saw all this that she took Zilpah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid , < Nawthan - aramic -> Gave her to Jacob to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Bilhah , Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 4 , Where It States ; And she gave him Bilhah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' ; And Jacob < Bo -aramic > came into her , had sexual intercourse with her . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Rachel Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 29 ; 20 , Where It States ; And Jacob < Awbad - aramic > Slaved for Seven < Shaneh - aramic > Years for Rachel ; and they seemed to him like a single day , for the < Ahabaw - aramic > Love he had for her . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Zilpah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 9 , Where It States ;  When Leah saw all this that she took Zilpah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid , < Nawthan - aramic -> Gave her to Jacob to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

This was Morally right to him . And Avram , Ibrahim , Abraham ( Had Three Wives ) Sarah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 11 ; 29  , Where It States ; And Abram and Nahor took them wives ; The names of Abram's wives were ; Sarai , Keturah , and Hagar ; and the name of Nahor's wife was Milch , the daughter of Haran , who is the father of Milcah , and the father of Iscah '' One Who Looks Forth '' ,  < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Hagar Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 16 ; 3  , Where It States ; And then Sarai , Abram's confidante wife took Hagar the < Mitsriy - aramic - > Egyptian , her slave girl , after Abram had dwelt 10 year in the part of the Planet Earth Of Canaan , and she Sarai have her to Abram her husband to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' .  King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Keturah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 25 ; 1  , Where It States ; Then again Abraham < Lawqakh - Aramic > Took another , the third < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . and her name was Qeturah '' Incense ''  < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Elyon El The Most High loved them all equally . Not to mention our Great Shelomoh , Sulaiman , Solomon who had ( Seven Hundred Wives and Three Hundred Concubines .

The Book if 1Kings 11 ; 3 , Where It States ;  And he had Seven Hundred Wifes , princesses , and Three Hundred Concubines ; and his Wives turned away his heart . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Elijah ( Had No Wives ) . So Morals are based on the person and laws of the Scripture and nowhere in the Scripture does the Yahayyu Elohyeem ( Lord of the Gods ) intervene on man's morals to the relation of matrimony or other laws . Each man must decide for himself what the word encompasses , taking into account the moral standards of the society in which he lives . But the fact is that we are to live by ( Scriptures Law , Heavenly Government And Supreme Rule , Not Laws Of Me , Manmade Government and Human Rule .

He must take into account his conscience , circumstances , his own principles . Based on The Holy Scriptures of his choice . It can be dangerous to apply his standards in judgeing another person .

-------------

Date Posted: 24 April 2014 at 1:06pm

Stop

And you laugh and do not weep, while you are proudly sporting?   

Date Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:05am

Stop

And you laugh and do not weep, while you are proudly sporting?   

You know if you stop your Silly Word Games / Questions  You could learn alot here , Foreal .

-------------

Date Posted: 25 April 2014 at 4:51pm
You do not like questions, Al Sadiqeen21. You dislike discussion. A discussion forum would thus seem to be the wrong place for you. Most people just ignore your posts. Perhaps you like it that way.

I have not tried to play word games, only asked a question. You cannot, or will not, provide an answer and treat my question with hostility or mockery. I do not believe such things are the ways of a follower of God.

Much of what you have posted is not founded in scripture, only in the opinion or fantasy of man. There seems little to learn, especially if you won't allow me to try and understand by asking questions.

May Allah send you Strength and Peace.

Date Posted: 25 April 2014 at 7:56pm

You do not like questions, Al Sadiqeen21. You dislike discussion. A discussion forum would thus seem to be the wrong place for you. Most people just ignore your posts. Perhaps you like it that way.

I have not tried to play word games, only asked a question. You cannot, or will not, provide an answer and treat my question with hostility or mockery. I do not believe such things are the ways of a follower of God.

Much of what you have posted is not founded in scripture, only in the opinion or fantasy of man. There seems little to learn, especially if you won't allow me to try and understand by asking questions.

May Allah send you Strength and Peace.

I have answer your Question's , Then you ask the same silly question another way and exspect me to answer the same question because you ask it -in  another way . This is call tricknowldge which leads away from the post . These are the games you play here . Those who ignore my post have every right to do so Un-like  yourself I don't post things I have no knowldge of

I care less what you believe / accept I'm not here to convert anyone here only shareing nomore noless .

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2014 at 12:20pm
Tired and sad with your responses. Nothing but accusations, fear and hostility.

Continue with your sharing, and may it someday prove worthwhile.

Peace be yours and mine.

Date Posted: 26 April 2014 at 12:57pm

Tired and sad with your responses. Nothing but accusations, fear and hostility.

Continue with your sharing, and may it someday prove worthwhile.

Peace be yours and mine.

To desire Security is a Sign of Insecurity  , Those who disagree with my post will be able to Challenge my post with scriptures and not Hadiyth / Story-lines without scriptures , This is how it done in the real world of religion with the Scholar / Theologian Etc etc . LOLLOLLOL , ClapClapClap The Mod will shut this post down soon anyway , Because of your  Insecurity 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2014 at 3:06pm
Surat Al-Hijr 15;51-52
- And inform them about the guests of Abraham, When they entered upon him and said, "Peace." Abraham said, "Indeed, we are fearful of you."

You are an extremely hostile person, unsuited for a discussion forum.

When did seeking or offering peace betray a sense of insecurity? Do you believe that conflict proves that you are right? You seem to feel that any response to your posts that are not congratulatory must be a challenge, and that as a challenge means conflict, it must show insecurity in the respondent due to the truth of your posts!! Does your hostility to my posts imply that they are in fact true also? What are you trying to say?

On the one hand you claim not to be a scholar, yet now you imply that my weakness is that I am not arguing like a scholar myself. You also seem to be inviting debate now, while earlier you told me this thread was not open for debate at all. Are you not able to remember what you yourself post from one day to the next, or do you just write the first unstructured thought that comes into your head?

Do you really want me to review these posts and point out where you fail to back up your statements with scripture? I was willing to try and learn about what you were writing, but your arrogance and self importance tempts me to belittle you.

Surat Al-Hijr 15:45-47
- Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.Having been told, "Enter it in peace, and security. "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, so they will be brothers, on thrones facing each other. No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they be removed. [O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I hope Allah sends you mercy and grants you peace and security, and that He shows mercy to me and forgives me my thoughts about you.

This is not tricknowledge nor word games. It is not a challenge nor hadiyth. This is the Quran.

Date Posted: 26 April 2014 at 10:16pm

Surat Al-Hijr 15;51-52
- And inform them about the guests of Abraham, When they entered upon him and said, "Peace." Abraham said, "Indeed, we are fearful of you."

You are an extremely hostile person, unsuited for a discussion forum.

When did seeking or offering peace betray a sense of insecurity? Do you believe that conflict proves that you are right? You seem to feel that any response to your posts that are not congratulatory must be a challenge, and that as a challenge means conflict, it must show insecurity in the respondent due to the truth of your posts!! Does your hostility to my posts imply that they are in fact true also? What are you trying to say?

On the one hand you claim not to be a scholar, yet now you imply that my weakness is that I am not arguing like a scholar myself. You also seem to be inviting debate now, while earlier you told me this thread was not open for debate at all. Are you not able to remember what you yourself post from one day to the next, or do you just write the first unstructured thought that comes into your head?

Do you really want me to review these posts and point out where you fail to back up your statements with scripture? I was willing to try and learn about what you were writing, but your arrogance and self importance tempts me to belittle you.

Surat Al-Hijr 15:45-47
- Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.Having been told, "Enter it in peace, and security. "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, so they will be brothers, on thrones facing each other. No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they be removed. [O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I hope Allah sends you mercy and grants you peace and security, and that He shows mercy to me and forgives me my thoughts about you.

This is not tricknowledge nor word games. It is not a challenge nor hadiyth. This is the Quran.

Nothing that you have post above deal with anything I have post here , It seem you seek my atention for some reason , other then bring atention my post your wasteing my time here . Why can't you see this . Now that you have change subject of the post do you feel any better LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2014 at 11:30am
Indeed I did seek your attention. I asked for guidance on the meaning of your post. Yet I only received dismissive ridicule. I admit that my later posts have been directed at hoping that you might reconsider your behaviour, but perhaps that was my pride in thinking you would listen to me.

As to changing the post's subject. If you had answered my initial question with the respect I would anticipate from a follower of Allah, none of the ensuing dialogue would have occurred. You are the one who freely decided to continue responding to me. You have every opportunity just to ignore me and continue merrily posting your opinions. It takes two to create this situation.

Perhaps I have been hasty in thinking that you would be willing to learn from others, and with deep sadness I believe that I am indeed wasting my time with you. It seems that even the words of the Quran are something you feel that you are above.

May Allah have Mercy on you, and those you deal with.

Date Posted: 27 April 2014 at 11:40am

Indeed I did seek your attention. I asked for guidance on the meaning of your post. Yet I only received dismissive ridicule. I admit that my later posts have been directed at hoping that you might reconsider your behaviour, but perhaps that was my pride in thinking you would listen to me.

As to changing the post's subject. If you had answered my initial question with the respect I would anticipate from a follower of Allah, none of the ensuing dialogue would have occurred. You are the one who freely decided to continue responding to me. You have every opportunity just to ignore me and continue merrily posting your opinions. It takes two to create this situation.

Perhaps I have been hasty in thinking that you would be willing to learn from others, and with deep sadness I believe that I am indeed wasting my time with you. It seems that even the words of the Quran are something you feel that you are above.

Stop lying I told you from the door you were trying to sab'o'tage the post  with your silly trick question . You do this in every post you post in this is nothing new its call habit , and you'll do it again .

May Allah have Mercy on you, and those you deal with.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net