IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2014 at 3:53pm
Sir, please reflect on your reaction to people.

If I can be saddened by your reactions, I can only feel deep sorrow for those who share your religious beliefs and must suffer being tarred with such an image as you portray.

Edited by Lachi - 23 April 2014 at 3:54pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 3:41am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Sir, please reflect on your reaction to people.

If I can be saddened by your reactions, I can only feel deep sorrow for those who share your religious beliefs and must suffer being tarred with such an image as you portray.

Stop CryCryCryCryCryCry
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:54am

Genesis Chapter Twenty ~ Four ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 62 - 67 , Where It States ; And Isaa had come from the place of the well of the living one who is Ra the Seer , Beerlahairoi , to the part of the Planet Earth . ( 63 ) . And Isaac went out to walk and Sooakh - aramic - Meditate ' on Yahuwa's glory in the Sawdeh - aramic - Outer Field ' in the dusk period ; And he lifted up his eyes and saw , and behold , there were camels coming . ( 64 ) . And Rebecaa lifted up her eyes , and when she Rawaw - aramic - Saw Isaac she got down from the camel . < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible >

In Genesis 24 ; 65 Rebecca < Kawsaw - arabic > Cover Her Face with a < Tsaweef - aramic > Veil ' When her and Eliezer apporached Isaac , Her husband to be , The Face Veil Became A Law Not To Be Violated By All The Law Abiding Women . It was after Sarah's encounter with The Pharaoh Khufu in ( Genesis Chapter 12 )  , And Abimelek in ( Genesis Chapter 20 ) That Gabriy'el came to Abraham and told him that ( The Women ) of his ( Seed ) would posses such beauty , It would be vest not to carry them in ( A Chest ) ,

But from that day forward , They would be ( Ordained To Wear The Face Veil At Al Time In The Presence Of Those Other Than Their Own Family And Tribes In Their Own Land ) . But in the midst , ( In The City Of Strangers , They Should Wear The Face < Tsweef - aramic > Veil ' To protect them from The Eyes of Strangers ,

This practice was Picked -Up by The Muslims and repeated in The Holy Qur'aan 102 ; 31 , Where it is called < Khimar - arabic > Meaning '' To Hide , Or Conceal '' . But The Law Of ( The Face Veil As Practiced In Islam Today Is Derived From This Quote Of The Torah ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 24  ; 31 , Where It States ; And tell the ( Faithful Women , Those Who Follow The Qur'aan ) that they are to < Yagh-didna - arabic > Lower their < Absaat - arabic > Sights ( cast their eyes downward ) and to < Yahfadhna - arabic > Guard 'keep their < Furuwj - arabic > Private Parts ' covered , and do not display their ornaments - ( parts of their body ) except for that which appears there of - ( hands , feet ) and also they are to wear a < Khimaar - arabic - 'Face Veil ( that covers their face ) and < Yadrib - arabic > Bosoms and they don't display their body part except to their < Bu'uwlah / Baals - arabic - Lord And Masters ( their mates husbands ) or Asbaa-ihinna - arabic - Their Father's  or < Aabba-i - arabic - The Father '

of Bu'uwlatihinna - arabic - 'Their Baal ( Husband Father -In -Laws ) or Abnaa-ihinna - arabic - Their Own Sons or < Abnaa-i Bu'uwlatihinna - arabic - Their Adopted Sons From A Husband , or Ikhwaanihinna - arabic - Their Own Brother' , or Baniy - Ikhwaanihinna - arabic - Their Nephews Brother's Sons or Baniy - Akhwaatihinna - arabic - Their Other Nephews , ( Sister's Sons ) or Nisaa -ihinna - arabic - Their Women ( Muslim women ) , or those on who are possessed by their right hands - ( women their husband take care of ) , or their followers ( slaves ) , not those who have sexual desire from our mortal men ( slaves ) ,

or the litte children who have no knowldge of women's < Awraat - arabic - Nakedness and let them not Yadrib - arabic - Strike ' < Bi -Arjulihinna - arabic - With Their Feet in order to make known that which they are hiding from < Ziynatihinna - arabic - 'Their Ornaments ( bust , posterior , etc , of your body parts ) ; And turn to the Source , Allah altogether ; Oh you who are of the faithful , so that you will be prosperous .

Genesis Chapter Twenty ~ Four ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 65 - 67 , Where It States ; And she said to the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , What Eesh - aramic - Male Living Being is this that walks in the Sawdeh - aramic - Outer Field to Qawraw - arabic - Meet us ? And the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , said , 'It is my Adonai ( he called Isaac Adonai , a deity ) , And she Lawqakh - arabic - Took her face Tsaweef - arabic - Veil , and Kawsaw - aramic - Covered herself . ( 66 ) . And the Ehbed - aramic - Slave , told Isaac all the things that he had done . ( 67 ) . And Isaac brought her Rebecca into his mother Sarahs Ohel aramic - Tabernacle where she lived , and Lawqakh - arabic - Took 'Rebecca , and she became his Ishshaw - aramic - Confidante Wife and consummated their marriage ; And he Awhab - aramic - Loved her ; And Isaa was Nawkham - aramic - Comforted after his Ame - aramic - Mother's death .  < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

According to '' The American Heritage Dictionary '' The word ''Law '' is defined as ;
1 . A rule of conduct of procedure established by custom , Agreement , Or authority . 2 . The body of rules and principles governing the affairs of a community and enforced by a political authority .

The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word for Law is Shari'ah - arabic - which means ; '' A Rule Established By Authority ; Society Or Custom 2 . A Code Of Ethics Or Behavior . This word takes it's root from ; Shara'a - arabic - meaning to introduce , Enact , Prescribe , Give , Make Laws .

The Aramic / Hebrew word for Law is ; ''Towrah - aramic - '' or Torah these letters are equivalent to The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word Wariyya - arabic - which means '' A View '' . In Greek , the word for Law is '' Nomos ''

As mentioned previously the word for Laws in Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) is '' Shari'ah '' The word for commandment is Wasiah - arabic - and means direction , instruction , Injuction , Order . Many times throughout the Scriptures you will see a distinction being made between a '' Law and a '' Commandment '' Take a look at ( Exodus 24 ; 12 ) ;

Exodus 24 ; 12 , ( The Five Books Of Moses )  Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E, Where It States ;  And Yahuwa Aw-Mar ( Said ) To Mo -Sheh ( Moses ) , Aw -Law ( Ascend ) Up To Me Into The Har ( Mountain ) , And Be Shawn ( There ) ; And I Will Naw -Than ( Give ) You Loo-Akh ( Tablets ) Of Eh-Ben ( Stone ) , And A To - Raw ( Law Of The Torah ) , And Mits - Waw ( Commandments ) Ash -Er ( Which ) I Have Kaw-Thab ( Inscribed ) , That You May Yaw -Raw ( Teach ) Them ( Children Of Israel ) .

''And Yahuwa Said To Moses Come Up To Me In To Har The Mountain , And Be There ; And I Will Give You Lookh - aramic - Tablets 'Of Ehben - aramic - 'Stone , And A Torah Law , And Mitswaw - aramic - 'Commandments 'Which I Have Kawthab - aramic - Inscribed ,
That You May Yawraw - aramic - Teach' < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

As you can see Yahuwa made a distinction between Law , Commandment and Stone Tablet . The Commandment is what is asked of you . For instance the first Commandment that was given to man . ( Adam ) , Was not to partake of the tree of the Knowldge of Good and Evil ;

Genesis Chapter Two ( The Five Books Of Moses ) Revealed In The Year 1512 A.D. B.C.E. Verses 2 ; 17 , Where It States ; But Of The Ates ( Trees ) Of Ha ( The ) Dah'-Ath ( Awareness , Knowledge ) Of Tobe ( Of The Agreeable Beings , Seraphims ) Wa ( And ) Rah ( The Disagreeable Beings , Cherubims ) , Lo ( You Are Not ) To Aw -Kal ( Eat ) From It , Kee ( For ) In The Yome ( Day ) You Aw-Kal ( Eat ) From It You Will Mooth ( Die ) .

'' However , Of That Special Tree Of Hallucination That Is In The Center You Are Not To Eat From It , For In The Very Same Day You Eat From It You Will Be Destined To Die . < Key James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Work Study Bible > 

This was the ( First Commandment ) given to man . This was '' Asked '' of him . Because man violated this ( Commandment ) , He was punished for this action , And was expelled from the delight and his gift of everlasting life was revoked . As time went on , Man was given a second chance by Yahuwa to amend for his sins and if he obeyed , Then he would inherit his right back to the Enclosed Garden Of Delight ( Commonly Know Today As ''Heaven '' or '' Paradise '' )

However , Man continued disobeying his commandment until man became so displeasing in the eyes of Yahuwa , That he destroyed the entrie population by water ( Know To Many As The Great Flood Or Deluge ) During the time of ( Noah ) son of Lemech and Kamiylah .

A question often asked is , '' What is morality '' ? It is difficult to define . What is moral to one man may be immoral to another . Yitskhaq , Ishaaq , Isaac had ( Had Only One Wife ) Rebekah , Ribqa , Rebecca ,

Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 24 ; 67 , Where It States ;  And Isaac brought her Rebecca into his mother Sarah's < Ohel - aramic - > Tabernacle   where she lived , and < Lawqakh - aramic > Took 'Rebecca , and she became his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' and consummated their marriage ; And he < Awhan - aramic > Loved her ; And Isaac was < Nawkham - aramic > Comforted after his < Ame -aramic > Mother's death . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

That must have been right to him or Morally Right . Yet his own son Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob ( Had Four Wives ) Leah ,

Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 9 , Where It States ;  When Leah saw all this that she took Zilpah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid , < Nawthan - aramic -> Gave her to Jacob to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Bilhah , Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 4 , Where It States ; And she gave him Bilhah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' ; And Jacob < Bo -aramic > came into her , had sexual intercourse with her . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Rachel Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 29 ; 20 , Where It States ; And Jacob < Awbad - aramic > Slaved for Seven < Shaneh - aramic > Years for Rachel ; and they seemed to him like a single day , for the < Ahabaw - aramic > Love he had for her . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Zilpah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 30 ; 9 , Where It States ;  When Leah saw all this that she took Zilpah her own < Shifkaw - aramic > Handmaid , < Nawthan - aramic -> Gave her to Jacob to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

This was Morally right to him . And Avram , Ibrahim , Abraham ( Had Three Wives ) Sarah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 11 ; 29  , Where It States ; And Abram and Nahor took them wives ; The names of Abram's wives were ; Sarai , Keturah , and Hagar ; and the name of Nahor's wife was Milch , the daughter of Haran , who is the father of Milcah , and the father of Iscah '' One Who Looks Forth '' ,  < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Hagar Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 16 ; 3  , Where It States ; And then Sarai , Abram's confidante wife took Hagar the < Mitsriy - aramic - > Egyptian , her slave girl , after Abram had dwelt 10 year in the part of the Planet Earth Of Canaan , and she Sarai have her to Abram her husband to be his < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' .  King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Keturah Genesis [ Revealed In The Year 1512 B.C.E. ] 25 ; 1  , Where It States ; Then again Abraham < Lawqakh - Aramic > Took another , the third < Ishshaw - aramic > Confidante Wife' . and her name was Qeturah '' Incense ''  < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Elyon El The Most High loved them all equally . Not to mention our Great Shelomoh , Sulaiman , Solomon who had ( Seven Hundred Wives and Three Hundred Concubines .

The Book if 1Kings 11 ; 3 , Where It States ;  And he had Seven Hundred Wifes , princesses , and Three Hundred Concubines ; and his Wives turned away his heart . < King James Version ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

And Elijah ( Had No Wives ) . So Morals are based on the person and laws of the Scripture and nowhere in the Scripture does the Yahayyu Elohyeem ( Lord of the Gods ) intervene on man's morals to the relation of matrimony or other laws . Each man must decide for himself what the word encompasses , taking into account the moral standards of the society in which he lives . But the fact is that we are to live by ( Scriptures Law , Heavenly Government And Supreme Rule , Not Laws Of Me , Manmade Government and Human Rule .

He must take into account his conscience , circumstances , his own principles . Based on The Holy Scriptures of his choice . It can be dangerous to apply his standards in judgeing another person .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Stop

And you laugh and do not weep, while you are proudly sporting?   

Edited by Lachi - 24 April 2014 at 1:11pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:05am

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Stop

And you laugh and do not weep, while you are proudly sporting?   

You know if you stop your Silly Word Games / Questions  You could learn alot here , Foreal .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 4:51pm
You do not like questions, Al Sadiqeen21. You dislike discussion. A discussion forum would thus seem to be the wrong place for you. Most people just ignore your posts. Perhaps you like it that way.

I have not tried to play word games, only asked a question. You cannot, or will not, provide an answer and treat my question with hostility or mockery. I do not believe such things are the ways of a follower of God.

Much of what you have posted is not founded in scripture, only in the opinion or fantasy of man. There seems little to learn, especially if you won't allow me to try and understand by asking questions.

May Allah send you Strength and Peace.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 7:56pm

You do not like questions, Al Sadiqeen21. You dislike discussion. A discussion forum would thus seem to be the wrong place for you. Most people just ignore your posts. Perhaps you like it that way.

I have not tried to play word games, only asked a question. You cannot, or will not, provide an answer and treat my question with hostility or mockery. I do not believe such things are the ways of a follower of God.

Much of what you have posted is not founded in scripture, only in the opinion or fantasy of man. There seems little to learn, especially if you won't allow me to try and understand by asking questions.

May Allah send you Strength and Peace.

I have answer your Question's , Then you ask the same silly question another way and exspect me to answer the same question because you ask it -in  another way . This is call tricknowldge which leads away from the post . These are the games you play here . Those who ignore my post have every right to do so Un-like  yourself I don't post things I have no knowldge of

I care less what you believe / accept I'm not here to convert anyone here only shareing nomore noless .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 12:20pm
Tired and sad with your responses. Nothing but accusations, fear and hostility.

Continue with your sharing, and may it someday prove worthwhile.

Peace be yours and mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic